Sequel: Closure
Status: Completed 12/28/10 to 3/1/12

A Start of Something New

Final Goodbyes

Olivia watched from her bedroom window the guys and Stina play football. She'd been watching them for quite some time now. She saw Ronnie throw the ball towards the house shortly after a loud bang and a crash echoed throughout the household. Olivia ran to her door a peeked out her door. Everyone was in the living room crowding the wide flat screen TV that was now on the floor with a shattered screen. No one had noticed Olivia was spectating from the second floor until Jacky's eyes wondered upstairs and made eye contact. Olivia put her index finger on her lips Jacky nodded and focused back on the present problem.

"Shit man, what are you going to do?" Derek asked Ronnie

"What else am I going to do? I'm going to have to buy him a new one"

"Sorry Ronnie, I feel as if this is my fault. I should've caught the ball" Jacky apologized.

"Nah, it's ok Jacky. I thew the ball way to far and high," Jacky nodded understanding but still feeling guilty "Well, I suppose we should head over to Best Buy before Nason discovers his TV has gone to shit"

"Go idea" Eric said joining in

"You're not coming with us" Ronnie said

"Huh?"

"Its best if you and Jeff get your stuff, leave and don't come back until at least tomorrow" Ronnie said Jeff and Eric nodded acquiescently and went to the back yard to get their belongings and left. Matty lefted soon after leaving Ronnie, Jacky, Derek, Stina and,Brian in the living room. Olivia was still watching from her bedroom.

"Well, we better get going before Nason shows up," Everyone started out of the front door but Jacky stood still

"you coming Jacky?" Ronnie asked Jacky shook his head "See you when we get back then" walking outside Ronnie noticed that Nason's car was not in the driveway.

Back inside Jacky waited until he saw them leave "You can come down now Oli," he called out, not even looking up to check and see if Olivia was still watching "They're gone now" he walked into the kitchen. Olivia's face got hot as she exited her room and walked downstairs into the kitchen to see Jacky closing the backdoor

"Lets cook something"

"Like what?" Olivia asked, Jacky shrugged and smiled. "Lets see what we have in these cupboard's Olivia and Jacky looked though

"What about spaghetti?" Jacky asked holding pasta and tomato sauce in hand

"Do we even have beef?" Olivia question

Jacky shrugged "do we really need it?"

"I suppose not"

Jacky got two pots out and filled one with water for boiling the pasta.

"Where did Nason go?" Jacky asked Olivia

"I don't know. He said he needed to clear his head so he left early this morning"

"Oh"

"I found some beef" Olivia said pulling out pound of ground chuck from the freezer. She put it in the sink of hot water to defrost it.

"Are you alright, Olivia?"

"I hope so..."She trailed off. Honestly she didn't know how she felt but confused "Can you make some bread crumbs for the meatballs?" Jacky nodded getting the loaf of wheat bread and shredding a few slices finely in a bowl "How was Ronnie This morning?"

"He seemed rather..." Jacky searched for the appropriate words "distraught"

"Oh really?"

"Yes"

One quality about Jacky he didn't ask to many questions nor did he pry. He barely talked unless he was directly spoken too, usually resulting in forgetting he was present. When he did talk it was always in a soft manner. He put the bread crumbs on a cookie sheet and put it in the oven to toast.

"Are you hungry Jacky?"

"Not really, but I thought this would make you feel better"

"Thanks, it is actually"

With another understanding nod Jacky took out the bread crumbs and seasoned them accordingly. Olivia worked one the sauce, boiling it and adding puree', diced tomatoes and different seasonings

"Ronnie and I had a fight last night during the party" Olivia started breaking the comfortable silence "He found my cigarettes and he started scolding me for it"

"Why do you think he was so angry with you about it?"

Olivia pondered over the thought. This entire time she'd been mad at Ronnie she didn't think about Ronnie's reasons

"Maybe because he expected me to make a better choice"

"Probably" Jacky agreed "I'm finished preparing the meatballs they're ready to go into the oven" Olivia moved out of the way so Jacky could put his meat balls in the oven. "Hows the sauce coming along?" Jacky looked over Olivia's shoulder with the wooden stirring spoon straight from the boiling pot to her lips she tasted it.

"OW OW OWWWAH!" Olivia shouted fanning her mouth she'd drop the spoon on the floor, making the tomato sauce splatter everywhere. Jacky went to get some ice from the refrigerator on the walk back he slipped on the still steamy sauce on the title flooring landing his back "Oh my, I'm sorry!" she extended a friendly hand but accidentally slipped on the ice cube. They were so busy laughing they didn't hear Nason come in.

"What the hell happened to my TV!?" He demanded to know

Slowly, Olivia and Jacky got to their feet. While Olivia explained Jacky cleaned the floor. Shortly after all the spaghetti components were complete. Olivia and Jacky sat down to eat.

"Eat with us, Nason" Olivia invited who at first wasn't sure but quickly agreed once he saw the meatballs.

"This is really good, Oli" Nason complemented Olivia

"Jacky made the meatballs"

"Have you talked to Ronnie today?" Her cousin asked Olivia shook her head "You know you could stay here with me. You don't have to move if you don't want too" Nason made one last futile attempt in getting his cousin to stay with him.

"I know but I-" Olivia began but didn't finish due to the front door slamming open

"Be careful with that!" They heard Ronnie's voice ordered. Olivia looked at Jacky with slight panic in her features.

"It's going to be ok Oli. You don't have to hide. Sooner or later you two will have to confront each other and talk your problems out."

"You're right. Avoiding him will only make it worse"

In the living room Ronnie had Brian and Derek haul in the brand new 42" Phillips flat screen television in "lower it down gently,"

"Ahem, what are you guys doing?" Nason asked with crossed arms

"Look man, sorry but I broke your TV so I got you a new one" Ronnie explained Nason adverted his gaze to his new TV.

"Is it the same size?" Nason tried not look impressed.

"Bigger actually"

"Good"

"Think of it as my going away present to you. We'll be leaving you soon"

"Already? Its only been a few days." Nason was shocked

"Yeah, I've been looking at some places in Hollywood and I do believe I've found the perfect place. It's a townhouse & condominium community. The one I'm interested in has 3 bed rooms at a reasonable price"

"Happy for you bro. When you leaving me?"

"Tomorrow afternoon"

"Is it just me or does anyone smell spaghetti?" Derek interrupted the conversation.

"I was thinking the same exact thing dude!" Brian exclaimed sniffing the air

"Yeah Olivia and Jacky cooked spaghetti and meatballs" Nason pointed towards the kitchen.

Olivia jumped out of island stool she was sitting in and about run out the back door but Jacky grabbed her arm

"No Oli, stop running away from your problems"

"Yay!" Derek expressed jauntily once his sight zeroed in on the pot of spaghetti on the stove.

"Olivia?" Ronnie got her attention "I need to talk with you" Olivia glanced back at Jacky who nudged her.

"Go on" Jacky encouraged Olivia followed Ronnie outside.

"You've been trying avoid me haven't you?" Ronnie accused. Olivia was looking down as she nodded "Why"

"Because I'm afraid that you're still mad at me"

"I'm not mad, or even angry at you. I never was. I was I was just upset and disappointed really. I am sorry for making such big deal about everything"

"I understand, I should've never started smoking. I'm not doing it again" Olivia finally looked up.

"Do whatever makes you happy Oli. If you do decide to stop do for yourself, not me"

"I am and I will"

~xXx~
the next day in the afternoon

The entire day was spent packing for Olivia. Not so much the other guys because they hadn't lived there for almost two years. She'd managed to get her art supplies in two boxes and all her clothes in two large suitcases. The dresser and vanity she came to know as hers that was usually messy with make up and her paints was completely cleared. Her floor was usually littered with clothes and canvases was completely clean. The bed that was hers for the pass year and a half was now scrapped and the comforter was folded at the foot of the twin bed. The only evidence that she ever resided in that room was her paintings she purposely left hanging on the walls. There was a knock on her door "Come in"

"The cabs are waiting outside, love" Jacky called out but Olivia was stagnant, her body unable to move. She stared at the walls of the bedroom that was soon to be no longer hers. The walls that held so many memories. The long nights listening to orchestra music painting away. The one night she'd cried herself to sleep mourning her parents death, then the first night she'd fell asleep in Ronnie arms...

"Oli, it's time to go" Jacky rested a hand on her shoulder.

"I'm coming. It's just that I thought I'd be happy to go. Now, I'm just wondering if this is a good idea or not"

"I know how you feel," Jacky sympathized "felt the same way when I was moving from my home in England coming all the way over here. At least your family is a 4 hour drive mines a 16 hour flight"

"I'm sorry"

"Ah, it's alright. Let's go everyone is waiting outside" Jacky helped her with her luggage and put it in the trunk of the cab. Apparently everyone had said their goodbyes already because they were waiting inside the cabs. The horn honked but Olivia had one more goodbye to give.

"I'mma youuuuu!" She croaked hugging her cousin tighter than she ever had in her entire life "I swear I'll come visit you and keep in touch” she said with her voice over saturated with sappiness.

"Alright, you know where to find me, love you"

"I love you too Nasty!" Olivia was still hugging him "Thank you for everything especially letting me live with you for the pass year and so"

The goodbye last for a few more moments but eventually Nason had to pry his younger cousin off him something that he'd never ever thought he had to do "Alright get yo' ass in that cab and have fun in Hollywood for me!" Sniffing Olivia nodded she gave Brian a quick hug as well and got in the cab

"God damn Olivia. You just may have set the world longest goodbye record" Derek said sarcasm. She didn't reply she was to occupied waving out the back
window to her cousin.
♠ ♠ ♠
AWWWW! I have no shame to admit I was getting teary eyed writing this ^_^ 14 months lovlies, that's how long it took to complete this story that I loved writing as much as I hated it. I'd like to thank you, yes you reading this this very moment for reading & completing my story.

Additional Thanks to...

HEARTcore (For being my very 1st commenter!)
Laddi
StarburstbrainXP
Darkpixie
Neche Narcissist
AndiiNicole
HEREcomesThekraken (Your username made me laugh xD)
xXxBethaneexXx
Mopeyraven
Frankireoissexy (which is Rose by the way she likes to eat rats & saute' them with pickles ^_^ hai Rose!)
Just.A.Cupcake.Lover
ShylerMarxBotch
Miss Vampire
iaminsane
Haysay
ImmortalDreamsx
Crazwavez
XxChocoluverxX (Grr is awesome, btw)
Jacey

Special thanks to
Frankireoissexy (Rose) for being such a great consultant, an awesome friend, & laughing at my stupid jokes.

To Jenna for calling me & reading my chapters out loud to me & getting on my ass about my spilling erors

Haha, jk Spelling errors. calm your tits & laugh Jen, we all know you want too :)

Comment? Unsubscribe!
<3LessThanThree

Alright so if you're still reading this Click here if you love me! no seriously click that link for a surprise