Status: Just watch out ;)

Runaway

Chapter 3

It’s been three months since my birthday; three months since I was beaten and used
by the guys, which meant all of them . . . in one night. The problem was that they guarded me all the time now; I couldn’t even leave my room without one of them by my side, not since the incident.

Flashback**

“Parker,” Shane grabbed my arm and smiled wide at me, motioning towards the teeter-totter, I smirked back “Come on Parker teeter-tot with me?” he asked batting his lashes at me.
“Fine.” I rolled my eyes and darted towards the teeter-totter, Shane hot on my heals; then I felt two strong arms grab a hold of me. “Nope.” Chuckled Bolton. I pouted at him, “Please Bolton, you can hold me.” I hit his chest playfully, trying to get away. “Nope, sorry sweetheart.” He smirked at me, then let go and grabbed his gun out of his pocket.
“Umm Bolton?” my body froze, my eyes darted to the gun and Bolton’s somber face.

“Parker run.” Yelled Clayton, I couldn’t move; then I felt my body hit the ground, a searing pain in my chest. “Hey, so you’re the play toy for Bolton and his guys.” The man whispered seductively into my ear.

“Get off her Danny; we don’t want any trouble today.” I heard Shane say dryly.
“Come on boys, you’ve kept this pretty little thing a secret from the rest of the gangs.” Chuckled who I presumed to be Danny, and then he lifted us both up and tossed me over to two more guys.

Then I recognized the face it was Danny Sorre, one of the other gang leaders in this area, he came over for business every once in awhile, that’s when I had to hide, or so Bolton told me. Danny had black eyes, black hair, and even dressed in all black; he was really tall and lanky, but had a crazy muscular physique to him. I could feel his gaze on me, as I looked towards the guys. They were all talking and yelling, everything was going by so fast; I couldn’t hear anything.

“Zack, James take her to the car.” I presumed the jerks holding me must be them because, quicker then I knew it my body was being moved towards the car. So, I kicked them both backward and flipped out of their arms, underneath the car while swiftly grabbing their keys. I opened up the driver side door on the other side, put the key in the ignition and hit the gas.

I’d been driving for what seemed hours, no one had come after me yet, finally I pulled up into the drive way. I went inside to find no one, so I packed my stuff and put it in the car.

I was on the highway now, heading towards the airport of Los Angeles. The red California sun burning in the horizon, no traffic today, lucky me I thought as I exited the highway and turned on the next left, pulling into the airport.

End of Flashback**


They were all pretty mad at me, only because I tried running away . . . Again. I got up and knocked on my door, opening it up slightly to see who was guarding it.
“Shane.” I whispered, he looked at me sheepishly and walked in while signaling to Damien to come in as well.

They both looked at me, their faces sincere and concerned. I took a deep breath and looked each of them in the eye before letting it out. Okay, I just have to tell them, tell them I want out, that I need out.
“Okay, I want out.” I stared at the door for a moment before returning my gaze to Shane and Damien.
“Par.” sighed Shane, giving Damien a concerned look.
“Okay, Parker you know we own you.” Stated Damien blankly looking out the window, twiddling his thumbs, literally.
“I know, but if you don’t let me out, I will get myself out one way or another.” I smirked.
“Okay.” Sighed Shane again, “We’d help you out, but we can’t okay? We just can’t Par.”

I rolled my eyes and got up walking over to my closet, as I opened the door to my closet, Shane and Damien looked at me sadly. I grabbed my medium sized duffle and guitar out from inside the closet, setting them next to the door that led out of my room. Walking into my bathroom I still felt Shane and Damien looking at me intensely, I opened the cabinet from underneath the sink grabbing out a few wads of cash, an I-pod, and car keys; then walked out.

“Par, where’d you get that?” asked Damien sternly.
“I have a friend and he e-mailed me asking if I needed his help. You see he was my best friend in High School, his just plain evil parents hated me and didn’t want me around their son, but he persisted in seeing me. And well, I did the same thing, after the ‘incident’, he told me if he could help me in any way he would, so one day while you guys where out back, he came over and gave me my I-pod all the money I had saved up for college, and my car keys for Cody’s car that I got when I turned seventeen.”
“Wait, why didn’t you just leave then?” asked Shane giving me a weird look.
“I don’t know, I kinda had an. . .” I trailed off and looked at Damien, he knew what I meant, and he didn’t intend to tell Shane; which was a good thing.

The silence was deafening, and I couldn’t concentrate as I gathered my things, a small tear rolled down my cheek, turns out that I had to leave anyways because of Bolton and his gang. I mean it’s been three months; wouldn’t I have left sooner if things were bad? But, according to Clayton it’s way to dangerous to stay here now, he doesn’t want to risk losing me, so I get to leave, but not alone. So I get to go with, guess who, Damien!

“Get up babe. ” Damien shook me, then picked me up.
♠ ♠ ♠
rate? i dunno, what do you guys think, is this story any good? if it's not i'll take it down and start it up again and make it better, you guy's choose. . .comments please?