Fade.

I'll see you soon, mom.

I'm positive that if this doesn't turn out positive, I'm going to positively smack a bitch.

Honey glanced over at the little stick of hatred as I buried my head in my hands. This was the longest 5 minutes ever. I didn't want another night of pain. I mean, fuck! Sex with a man hurts. I. Hate. It.

"Um," Honey muttered, walking over to me with that stick of my pee. "I think you should look at this."

I glanced down at the stick and my eyes widened.

"Oh my god."

×××

"So where were you two girls?" Ray asked, wrapping his arms around Honey.

The two had grown close, after a series of playing Rockband and Guitar Hero. Honey and Jamie were Ray and Frank's biggest competition in those games.

Honey looked up at Ray and stuck her tongue out. "We went to go get some tampons. We're girls, you know."

Ray left the subject at that. He left us to go eat -- I'm assuming -- whilst we sat here, basking in our happiness.

Honey lifted my shirt up halfway so that my belly was showing. She smiled and rubbed it.

"Uh...?"

"Hi there little guy! ... Or girl. I'm your big sister! Or, well... Your big sister at the moment. Your mom's gonna be the best mom ever, y'hear?"

"But I'm not --"

"And your dad is the greatest person in the whole world. You know what he does? He saves lives. Your momma saved my life too."

"Honey, I'm --"

"And you're gonna grow up loved, and cared for. Be thankful, baby. You don't know what I'd do to have your life."

Honey smiled and kissed my belly, leaving me and this month and a half old baby. I frowned, rubbing my belly.

"But I'm not gonna be the mum..."

×××

A few more months have passed, and my belly was showing. Honey and Jamie were nowhere to be found.

"I swear, they were in their bunks last night!" Frank yelled, as Ray held him back from attacking Gerard.

"Well you should've kept a better eye on the two!" Gerard screamed back, Pedicone holding him.

Mikey sat beside me, holding my hand. Tears were falling down my face. I considered the two as family, and now they're gone.

Suddenly, Jamie entered the bus. Gerard and Frank looked over to her. Their faces weren't red with anger anymore, it was now normal.

"Oh thank God you're okay," Gerard sighed, wrapping his arms around her.

Gerard turned into a father figure for Jamie. Of course, he knew that she wasn't his daughter, but he treated her like that anyway.

Frank stood by the two, eyeing Jamie.

"Where's Honey?" He growled.

"I-I don't know..." Jamie replied, scared. She wasn't used to this side of Frank. She was used to the happy one. "She was here when I left."

"She's not here anymore! She wasn't with you?!"

"N-No... I told her that I was gonna go out for breakfast, since you wouldn't make me any, and she said okay. And she told me to bring her back something to eat."

I bit my lip and stood up, walking over to the girls' bunk. I thrashed it to see if there were any clues to where she would be.

Nothing.

I checked my phone and dialed her number as fast as I could. Please pick up this time. Please, please, pick up this time.

"Hello?"

"Honey?! Honey, are you safe?!"

"This isn't Honey. This is Emma. Who is this?"

"Where's the owner of this phone?!"

"I don't know. She just gave me this phone and told me that if anyone called for her, just ignore them. She didn't tell me her name though."

"Look, this is important. We need to --"

Suddenly, the phone was taken from my hand. I looked over to my left and found Frank holding the phone, trying his best not to let a tear escape and to not yell.

"Look," he started, "the owner of this phone is my daughter. She's my only daughter, and we love her to bits and pieces. It's just, we don't know why she ran away. We miss her. Tell her that, please?"

He stopped speaking. I can hear the girl's faint voice.

"H-Honey? Is that really you?" He murmured into the phone. "Hey sweetie, what's wrong? Why'd you run away? You promised me that you wouldn't do anything." He sighed and bit his lip. "I understand. It would've been great to know ahead of time."

"What's happening?" I whispered to him. He put a finger up, telling me to wait.

"Alright. We'll send your stuff there soon. I'll tell Jamie that her brother's gonna pick her up, too."

Frank turned to me and wrapped his arms around me, breaking down.

"H-Hey, what's wrong?" I asked, leading him to the bunk so we can sit down.

"She wanted to leave," he muttered. "If I can't take care of a teenage girl, then how on Earth am I gonna take care of a baby?!"

"Frankie," I mumbled, holding him close. It felt weird seeing him cry. It seemed unnatural. "You didn't do anything wrong. She had a rough past. It all went too fast for her. You know she still loves you right? And she wants you to be a daddy."

×××

"I'm gonna miss her..." He sighed, an hour later. "Especially when she would give us random hugs. I felt like a real father around her. I hope she comes back."

A vibration by my side woke me up a bit.

From: Honey Peters-Iero!
Message: Can we pretend to leave and then, we'll meet again when both our cars collide? So long and goodnight.
I'll see you soon, mom.
xo<3
♠ ♠ ♠
Ohp, bye Jamie and Honey.

Hi, hey, hello.
Alesia is pregnant! :D
I don't know how pregnancy works, so bear with me.
All I know is that they eat and eat and eat.
And stuff.

And lulz, I thought I was gonna just stop this story, but then this happened.
enjoixo<3

ps, lulz, i'm frank hahahahahaha
noi'mnot.