Status: Up and running :D I'm sorry about the quality about the first 3 chapters .-. I wrote those long ago! Hopefully it's better starting with 'Is this what you call a family?' Remember to comment :D?

Bite Me

The new one

Four years after my beginning Kain came home with a boy about a year older than me.

"Anko. This is boy Kiryuu Zero-kun. His family was killed by a bad vampire." Kain said and Zero opened his eyes and i had never seen so much hatred in any ones eyes before.

"Let him take a bath. I need to go speak with the police." Kain said and walked back to the flashing lights. I stared into his light violet eyes I saw so much hatred in his eyes, just like mine did. His eyes matched mine except mine where a light baby blue and his was a light baby violet. I walked down the little step and grabbed his hand. It was warm. He gasped at the touch probably because my hand was so cold. I'm always cold though.

"Lets get you cleaned up." I murmured my voice it's normal quiet. I gave a little tug and he didn't move. I sighed and wrapped my arm around him and walked with him into the bathroom. The tub was already filled with hot water because I was gonna take a bath but he could have it. I took the blanket that was around him and he had no shirt. I looked at his neck and I gasped. He was bit. Zero looked at my eyes looking at his neck and his eyes widened my eyes where filled with hate once again. Hate anger sadness understanding passed through me .

"You've been bitten." I whispered a tear falling down my cheek. Confusion passed through his eyes. I walked over and got a wash cloth and bent over a little to dip the rag into the water. I straightened back up and walked back over to Zero. I placed the rag on his neck and I rubbed looking for an injury. There wasn't one. I stared at the older boy in front of me for a second before I bowed leaving the bathroom closing the door to leave Zero to bathe himself. That was the first time I met Zero but that was four years ago. Currently Yuki was trying to hold back the screaming girls and I sighed it was so annoying.

"EVERY ONE JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP AND STAND STILL!" I yelled my voice echoing. The girls had barley even heard me talk let alone yell. They did as told and I put my arms behind my back and my hands closed together, Yuki glared at me and I ignored her. The gates opened and it was completely quiet as the night class came out and Hanabusa pouted.

"What did you do to my dear fans?" He asked the 3 of us and he looked around.

"Nothing." I murmured blinking.

"Ah piece and quiet." he said and I felt my lip twitch up. I walked back to the head masters building and up some stairs to my room. I took off my dark blue uniform and I changed into a tank top and some short shorts. I stood up and stretched my arms making a groaning noise. The door flew open and Yuki stood there her arms crossed and a not happy expression on her face with Zero standing behind her his arm stuck in hers.

"It's called knocking." I hissed glaring at her and Yuki sighed.

"You're ditching." She stated instead of asking and I stared blankly at her. She knew me oh so well. I walked over to the door and I closed it in her face slowly before I locked it. I'd take a shower in the morning. Why does Yuki have to be so...Mean towards me? I remember when we'd play as children all the time before Zero got here but then that's when she changed. Why?
♠ ♠ ♠
8/1/2012-
UPDATED/FIXED!!! I didn't re write the whole chapter but i fixed it up a little bit x]