Status: Up and running :D I'm sorry about the quality about the first 3 chapters .-. I wrote those long ago! Hopefully it's better starting with 'Is this what you call a family?' Remember to comment :D?

Bite Me

Your never alone

I woke up from birds chirping and I groaned. Wait, when was my window open? I pushed the thought away as I yanked the covers off me and arose from my bed, I stretched not wanting to get up but I knew I had to, even though no one would care. My room isn't located in the girls dorm but in the chairman's guest room. 2 reasons, 1: I didn't want to share a room with someone, 2: No one wanted to be my room mate, not even Yuki. Sometimes she's nice like she used to be. Now it's like she's ashamed to be related to the 'emo chick'. I stumbled to the door and looked down the long corridor pitch black no one there. I walked out into the door frame of my door and shut it and walked down to the extra bathroom. I walked inside and closed the door and sighed. I got undressed and stepped into the shower. I used my shampoo, conditioner and body wash that make me smell like apple and oak wood. I rinsed off my body and looked down at my self and sighed. I was so pale and covered in scars. I shut off the water and stepped out of the tub and dried my self off. I wrapped a towel around me and secured it in the front. I grabbed my dirty clothes in my hand and I walked over to the door. I stood in front of it ready to turn the handle but it turned and opened by its self. What? I looked up as the door opened and Zero stood there in nothing but a pair of boxers. His eyes widened as did mine. I looked at zero my mouth open a tad.

"I guess no one in this school knows how to knock." I murmured walking pass Zero a slight something in my words I knew he cached. I walked back down the hall to my room and opened the door. I walked in and closed the door and sighed. I placed my night clothes in my dirty clothes basket and got dressed in my dark blue uniform. I sat on my bed pulling my stockings on that reached above the tiny skirt I had to wear, my legs where scattered in scars as well. I put on my black choker necklace I've had since I can remember literally. I had it on the night of my beginning and Kain said it was from my mother. My door opened and Yuki was standing there impatiently.I sighed getting up off the bed and I walked to the mirror on the wall putting on black eye liner.

"Really I m starting to think that no one in this school knows how to knock on a door. What if I was naked?" I said putting on black eye shadow.

"Are you ready?" Yuki ground out as I stood in front of her and a bitter laugh escaped my lips and Yuki cringed a bit.

"What do you care? Honestly what happened to the Yuki who'd smile and force me to smile when I wouldn't? Where's the girl that actually cared about her only family member? The girl who'd comfort me when I had a bad dream?" I confessed my voice wavering. I will not shed a tear I am stronger than that. I walked past her and down the hall and I watched the bathroom door open and a dressed Zero came out. I walked to the learning area quietly as I normally do and I entered it and sighed, We all had assigned seat in class and as much as I hated it mine was right next to Zero. Which wasn't really a bad thing and all I mean he was quiet, didn't ask me senseless question or babble on about who s dating who and all that other shit. In fact he's about the only person I can tolerate. I sat in my chair with my notebook that I always have with me every single second of the day and night, I heard the chair to the right of me scoot out and I saw Yuki sit below me and I sighed. I opened my journal and started doodling random little figures. I could feel Zero s eyes on my paper of doodling and I heard the teacher call my name.

"Anko what is the answer?" I heard him say and I sighed still doodling on my paper.

"X is -45." I replied not looking at him what so ever my full attention on my doodles. I sighed and turned the page and started writing.
Sitting alone...
in my dark creepy room...
and that abhorrent feeling is eating my soul...

It really hurts when you feel you are alone...
still waiting..
for some one to come and knock your door...
or even give you a call...
still waiting..
for someone to help you through it all...
still waiting..
for someone who can prevent the fall of your soul...

I cant understand people anymore...
and I have a desire to crush them all...

I want to fly to another place that is safe...and warm...
where I can find a friend to tell me:
never frown...
cause you are not alone...

As I finished the last word the bell rang and class was over fr the day thank Jesus. I got up and slung my bag around my shoulder. I felt a hand grab my wrist and I looked back to see Zero. I looked at him and I saw something in his eyes. Sadness? I snapped my wrist from him him and walked out the door. I decided to skip holding back the screaming girls. I walked towards the forest and sat under a tree dozing off while I was lost in my thoughts. I woke up alert to an owl hooting and I sighed. It was dark out. I got up and I walked back to the Headmaster's building in the dark. It had to be at least midnight. I walked into the building and up the stairs into the hallway that consisted of the bedrooms and the bathroom. I heard a thump from the bathroom but i dismissed it as I made my way to my room. I reached my room, I opened my door, I kicked it closed with my foot and i undressed my self leaving me only in underwear and bra before I let myself fall onto the bed as I willed sleep to engulf me.
♠ ♠ ♠
8/1/2012
I fixed it up a little. But did not rewrite it.