Status: Everyday there should be a new chapter.

I'm Afraid

Chapter Two: Scotophobia.

Scotophobia.
- Fear of the dark.

A lot of people are also scared of the dark, like spiders, because you can’t really see your surroundings and you’re not in control when you’re in the dark. I’m not scared because of that, I’m not even really scared of the dark; I’m scared of what’s in it.

I was fine about a year ago sleeping in the dark and I still am; technically, now I have to have the hall light on and my door wide open. I’m scared that’s there’s something in the dark that will get me when I’m most vulnerable. It might seem silly, but when I was little I had a horrible experience with the dark, and I still haven’t gotten over what I saw.

Image


Souzasaur
Aha, i know you JUST posted this but i really like the idea of these series of chapters! (:
i'm not really afraid of spiders but like you said, i don't like them cuz of all the negative things i've heard about them! lol
but i do cringe when i see pictures of creepy looking ones, LIKE THE ONE U PUT ON THIS CHAPTER! D:
haha, keep up the good work, i'm excited for the next chapter
(Thankyou)

Rosenrot1994
I like your story idea, but I hope for your sake that you haven't got panophobia (:
I'm terrified of spiders too, I think it's because they have so many eyes and legs and the way they creep around...ugh.
I found this huge one in my bedroom a few months ago, which was about the size of my palm, and panicked and try to kill it. It stopped moving and I thought it was dead, but then it started moving around again, so I caught it in a empty tin. I sealed the tin but I could hear it clicking around in there for hours afterwards, I thought it was going to escape!
Subscribed (:
(Iwouldhavedied)

Musical.Chick
ITS NOT STUPID TO BE A SCARED OF SPIDERS!! I'm pretty sure most have no reason to be a scared of things, so they make shit up so they won't be called names. Or stupid. So be yourself even if yourself includes your fears!!
(thanks, that meant a lot to me.)
♠ ♠ ♠
Ilovethatpicture.