Status: Everyday there should be a new chapter.

I'm Afraid

Chapter Four: Philophobia.

Philophobia
- Fear of falling in love or being in love.

I’m guessing people are scared of falling in love because they don’t want to get hurt, and that’s the same reason I’m scared of being in love. I hate getting hurt by people I love, I can take any other pain, just not heartbreak.

I’m in love, but I don’t like to accept it, and tell him, because then I’m vulnerable and he can hurt me whenever he wants, he’s in control of me.

I’m scared of being alone, but I don’t know which one weighs out more. I’m constantly in and out of relationships, yes, because I don’t want to fall in love or get attached, it’s scary to know that someone has the much control over you.

This isn’t a silly fear, it’s a legit fear.

Image


xX Rose Repulsive Xx
I hate being alone as well, like I can't go ANYWHERE without someone at my side, when I'm home alone or if everyone is asleep I will legit start crying sometimes. I'll be like sitting in the living room (I fear the dark as well) and I'll hear something and I'll be like frozen, and at that point I have to go and find an animal (i.e., one of my cats or guinea pigs) and sit with it until I calm down. I don't know if you believe in ghosts and that shizz, but I do and I have a very sensitive awareness of other beings, people, animals, insects, anything, so I sense beings that one can't necessarily see, and it's like OH MY GOD THERE IS AN ENTITY TRYING TO KILL ME and then I get fairly close to hyperventilating.... I'm pretty freaking paranoid. I was, as well, afraid of spiders, for twelve years and eleven months, until I went to a camp where, even though we had dorms, there were TONS of spiders big and small and I got over it. Before I would scream and call my dad or brother to take it, now I'm like "HI FREDDDDDDDDYYYYY" and I let it be. It's only natural to fear, your body and instincts tell you what to be afraid of and sometimes you just can't change that, it's not irrational it's you being, well, you.

Foralwaysmydarling
It is NOT silly to be afraid of being alone! So many people in theworld have that same fear. I have a siter who wont even watch a movie by herself. I understand her want for company but I think she sometimes misses out on stuff because the rest of us arent interested in whatever that thing is that she wants to do but won't do on her own. I'm afraid of being alone because I depend on other people so much for so many different things. I, personally, am terrified of falling in love. The idea of being that vulnerable with someone else and allowing them to have that kind of power over me is scary. I think that is why I often hold part of myself (my heart? my trust? I'm not sure.) back in relationships. But at the same time, the thing I want most in this world is to find that "someone special", as cliche as it sounds. I loved this chapter Twinnie, it was really great! :)
LESSTHANTHREE <3

Souzasaur
I'm not necessarily afraid of the dark either, but again like you said, i'm afraid of what's in it. Sometimes i feel my inner child come out of me! haha.
Loved the two new chapters.
One question! (it's kinda personal...) by saying your afraid of being lonely...Does that mean your in and out of relationships?
With the path i'm going at...i feel like i am going to live the rest of my life alone! lol!
can't wait for the next update :)

Thanks for the comments, girls, also thanks to the previous commenters also.