In the Eyes of the Luminescent.

Contemplation

The corrupted minds of the god-like or utterly unhuman creatures of forests vast, swallow all parasitic lifeforms. In all due time the earth, whose unmaliable strength remains unchanging through any obsticale, flourishes at an astounding rate. The earth rules itself without the hinderance of humanities distructive path. Through the vast entangledment of foliage the nonliving beings, of an unhuman nature, wander in thier quest to obtain a soul. Deprived of the ability to feel emotion that only exsisted in the time humanity, they seek to solve the mystery that has eluded all for times uncountable.

Here in this place soo secluded there is no worry of interaction with others who also seek out the information invested within the world. No sound is here. The scenary is alight with the resonating rays of a weary sun. A nameless being of a nameless race passes through the eternal forest. In search of no tangible object, the being of none exsistance wanders aimlessly lost in a state of complete mental disconclusion. Lost in the elliptical cycle of constant thought, the nameless being travels aimlessly through the forest everlasting. The being's formlessness forbids it from ever touching. Shapless and unrefined, the journey of nothingness through the everchangingness of exsistance is, in itself, an impossiblity outlandish complexity make for no mortal to contemplate upon.

The haze settles itself peacefully on the earthy landscape. The stillness so unbearable, is soo oddly out of place accompanied by the sight of the nameless being of nothing, who moves through as if it were the wind itself. A thought that never was is stored in this vessel, which never was. The being observes a flower that has sprouted from the forest floor. It's vibrant colors protray life and a meaning beyond comprehension. The nameless being is baffled by life, by spirit, by the meaning that is to exsist. With the confusion of what is life of, the being continues it's journey of nothingness....