Status: Standalone

Suicide

1/1

The crimson red liquid poured out of the self inflected wounds like flowing water. The beautiful sound of My Chemical Romance pouring out of the speakers that makes most rethink their plans just encouraged her to keep going. The lyrics spoke to her; it was like they were taking the thoughts right out of her head and turning them into something amazing. Those lyrics had once stopped her, but not now, not tonight. Everything going on around her and in her head was just too much to handle. She felt like she was going to go insane if she had to take one more minute of it. So here she was razorblade in hand and music up as loud as it could go. She was aware of how the people around her would react but the only thing that mattered right now was her escape. She placed the blade just above the last cut and pressed it into her skin, dragging it across her wrist she felt more and more of the emotional pain being replaced by physical pain. The red liquid poured out once again, reminding her how close her escape was. Her vision blurred as she put more pressure on the razor. At that moment she realized it would take more time than she had to give for death to arrive. Lifting the blade from her arm she raised it to her neck, slashing a huge line across the delicate flesh she finally felt the release she so desperately needed. Darkness enveloped her and she felt like she was sinking. The feeling stopped as soon as it began and was replaced by a floating feeling. There was no turning back now, she was too far gone. But it didn’t matter to her because she finally felt free for the first time in months. She was finally free.
♠ ♠ ♠
I should delete this...=/