Status: No longer active

Yeah, I'm A Teenage Heartthrob!

I like you, I like you, and I like you!

He is so god damn hot.
He is such a sweet talker.
He is smart.
He is athletic.

My name is Bridget Taylor and I have been friends with Tyler Paige since I was a baby, our mums are best friends. We went through primary school together and then became BEST FRIENDS when we got into high school. Tyler and I have been friends for sixteen years now, he has changed so much. When I first met him he was afraid of girls because his older brothers had convinced him that they had cooties, he then became the sweet and caring Tyler Paige that I began to fall for (he never knew), but now TYLER PAIGE is an ungrateful prick who knows that he is hot and doesn’t care about anyone else’s feelings. Yes, I am still best friends with him but that doesn’t mean I don’t hate the way he has changed.

I don’t want to like Tyler but there has always been something about him that made me fall for him in year eight, I am now sixteen and in year eleven. I have still been trying to change Tyler but I think that I should just give up and forget our friendship all together...

Will Bridget be able to change the way Tyler acts and make him realise that the person that truly does like him for him, has been standing right in front of him his whole life?

Or will Bridget get fed up with his cocky personality and HUGE ego and just tell him straight out that she doesn’t want to be friends at all anymore?

** All the character names are mine, the story is also mine! But I got the idea of the story from my beautiful friend Cindy :) **