All for Helena

Chapter 9.

When I woke up, I heard someone snoring. I carefully slid out of bed and walked out of my room. I looked in the living room, no one in there. My next stop was Helena’s room. I saw Frank and Helena sleeping on the floor. It was such a cute sight. I smiled to myself and tiptoed out of the room. I grabbed my phone and carefully took a picture. I put my phone in my pocket and bent down.

“Frank,” I whispered, tapping his face. He mumbled something and groggily opened his eyes. He looked from me to Helena and back. I smiled at him and he smiled back.

“We went to a movie and ate A LOT,” he whispered. I laughed as Frank tried to sit up. He eventually got up and placed Helena carefully in her bed. He tucked her in and kissed her forehead. He walked over to the doorway, smiled and closed the door.

“I’m glad you two had fun,” I said, leading Frank into the living room. I sat on the couch and he sat next to me. “So, what’d movie did you guys see?” I asked, hoping it was appropriate for Helena.

“That history movie,” Frank sighed. “National Treasure 2,” he clarified. I nodded.

“How was it?” I asked.

“Good,” he sighed. “Helena really seemed to enjoy it,” he said. “I did too,” he sighed. I laughed a little.

“Frank, what are we going to tell Helena?” I asked, looking at my hands. Frank sighed.

“I really wish I knew,” he mumbled. I sighed and Frank sighed again. I looked at him and he looked back at me. We locked eyes, and I’m not sure how it happened....but we kissed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's short. It's a filler. Next chapter a lot happens.