Gleek Out!

Pre-Diva Off

*******************************Nicki's POV**********************************
"I have to out sing Rachel Berry, which shouldn't be to hard to do. But from what i hear from our new fellow glee club members, i have some serious competition.

Flashback
" What do you think about Rachel Berry?"

Santana-"Where do i begin ; she normally dresses like the fantasy of a perverted japanese man with a dark fetish and she's the most annoying person in Lima, Ohio. But she sings like Barbra Streisand. Damn her talent!!!

Kurt-"Well, shes with my man Finn, she thinks that the world revolves around her, and whats worse is that she thinks she can out sing ME!! But she is still a amazing singer. Like a Modern day Barbra Streisand. Now get out of my way im tired of looking down at you.

Jacob Ben Isreal- "Rachel Berry is the sexiest girl in Lima,Ohio. (Rachel walks past with Finn and says "eww") wanky WANKY!! (walks away to follow rachel)

That one was real helpful.

Present
"How am i going to beat a mini- barbra?" Ali says," Easy. If rachel is like a mini- barbra then you need to be like your idol."

"Nicki Minaj"

Ali shakes her head," Older than that"

"Beyonce"

"Nope"

"Aaliyah"

"No that's next week"

"I give up"

(Gasp)

"Etta James"

Ali nods her head

"Etta James"

I know this is going to be one hell of a diva off!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Some of the lines are from glee season 2 and i dont own any of the characters except Nicki and i co-own Ali with snowball4life. Ohh and rest in peace Etta James, she was a talented singer :)