What Can Be Said?

Part Tweleve

~Benji~
It's been a week since Misery kissed Tony, and he still hasn't asked her. At the moment, he is helping me get groceries.

"She kissed you! What other reason so you need to ask her?"

"She only did it because she needed to let off some energy. She said so before she did it."

I could just punch him!

"Tony....If you don't ask her when we get home, I am going to castrate you." He makes a weird noise and we ride the rest of the way in silence.

~Tony~
She didn't pull away quickly. But she's on the phone with Davey everyday. However, she did say she likes you. Tony, you are dense sometimes. Everyone tells you she likes you. So why not go for it? I huff. I will. When we get home. If for no other reason that to keep my berries. We are back at the house in less than an hour. I think Benji rushed on purpose.

Misery is on the phone, watching Matt and Jere play video games. "Where are Nick and Skiba?'

"Went out with Joel, Dean, and Billy. Don't know where to."

"Oh....Mis can I talk to you?"

"Sure." She says bye to Davey; I pick her up and take her to my room. The room we've been sharing. Our stuff is strewn everywhere. "What's up?"

"Uh....I was wondering if you still uh....like me." She nods. "Well, um... will you be my girlfriend?" She sits and stares at me. IDIOT!!!! "Nevermind. Forget I asked." I get up to leave.

"No! Wait! Sorry. I'm just surprised you actually asked. Of course I will." She says this nonchalantly. I sit beside her on the bed and take her hand.

~Normal~
He takes my hand and looks around the room as if trying to act innocent. "You're a dork. You know that?"

"So." He smiles and my heart skips a beat. "Do you want to go back downstairs?"

"After you hug me." He pulls me close to him and we sit in that position for a few minutes. We pull away at the same time, and he gives me a piggy-back ride downstairs.

"Dick Bastardly!" Skiba walks in the door with the rest of the guys as Tony puts me on the couch.

"Why me?" He shakes his head. Tony goes into the game room. "What were the two of you doing upstairs? Alone? In private?"

"Redundant much? He wanted to talk to me."

"About what?"

"Exscue me, but what is said between my boyfriend and I, is none of your concern." I grab the remote and turn on the T.V.

"Well sorry."

"Skiba! You're dense!" I try to shush Dean, but to no avail. "She clearly called Tony her boyfriend. And that implies an admission of feelings. When are you getting married?" Joel and Billy hit him with pillows.

"Dean, you're a ho." He shrugs.

"He finally asked you? Took him long enough."

"He was nervous!"

"No excuse." I push Skiba.

"Pussyfart."

"Always."

"Damn it. BENJI!" He comes in.

"What?"

"Skank."

"Bitch."

"Penny hooker."

"Dick sucker." He goes back into the game room.

"You two are so weird."

"Your point?"

"There isn't one."

"So shut up."

"No. I don't have to."

"But it would stop the pain in my ears."

"Are you implying that my voice is annoying?"

"Yes, Joel, I am."

"You're mean." I smile.

~Tony~
I go into the game room. Benji and Matt have switched places. I start dancing around the room. "What the hell was that?"

"That, good sir, was the 'I get to keep my berries' dance."

"So she said yes?!" I nod. "So why aren't the two of you up there christening your bed?" I push his arm.

Matt suddenly freaks out. "EW MY COUSIN GETTING LAID!! DIRTY MENTAL!!" He makes a few more noises of disgust. Misery yells Benji's name.

"Damn it! I'm winning!" He pauses the game and get ups. When he comes back a minute later he's laughing. "Weirdo.....HEY!"

"What?"

"When the hell am I going to be an uncle?!"

"BENJI!!" All three of us (Tony, Matt, and Jere) yell this.

"Just asking. Chill." We laugh and go back to the game.

~Skiba~
"Okay. We need to have a party."

"Why?"

"To celebrate you and Tony, dumbass."

"Well, bitch, you make the calls. Dean and I will go get the stuff." They leave. I call Davey; the guys are free so the agree to come. Next I call Patrick.

"Hey, Stump, party at Lovato's! Bring whoever the hell you want." He laughs and agrees. Good thing Tony don't know about this.... I chuckle to myself. Dean and Mis come back 45 minutes later.

"There's more shit in the car whores." Billy, Joel, and Nick go outside.

"I told Stump to bring people. This should be interesting." She laughs as Dean drops her in a chair. "Well what now?"

"Hide this from Tony for as long as possible. Maybe he won't notice until it's over."

"Notice what?" Tony comes in and moves Mis so he can sit with her.

"If we told you, it wouldn't be the same. Will you take me upstairs?"

"You can walk now." She glares at me. "Sorry."

"Sure." Tony picks her up and they go to their room. I sigh as Dean comes back from the kitchen.

"What?"

"Nothing. Just thinking about how much she's been through recently."

"Oh. Well she's good now. She was talkin a mile a minute about everytinhg."

"She's crazy. The doctor said she can walk. It's been a week since she started therapy. She refuses to walk if Tony will carry her. She's really workin that whole innocent injured child thing."

"She walked around the store, but made me carry her back inside."

The door bell rings before Pat and Pete come in.

"Why not wait for someone to answer?"

"No point." More people follow. The guys from Halifax, Hawthorne Heights, and numerous other bands come in with their friends. The house fills quickly. Just keep him up there for a few more minutes.... I look at the stairs.

~NoRmAl~
Tony and I lay on his bed. "So what are we doing tonight?"

"I made plans; don't worry." He turns to look at me. "They should take form any minute."

"What are...." Music blasts from downstairs. His eyes widen and he runs out of the room.

"Thanks, love you too." A few seconds later he runs back in.

"Sorry." He picks me up and we go to the game room. "Misery! What the hell is this!?"

"Our plans for the night." He sets me on the couch. "Come on, enjoy yourself. You've been stressed lately."

"Mis." I don't heed the warning in his voice.

"Babe, you need to relax. Cut loose. Party. You've been a downer for a while now."

"Misery."

"It's true." He leaves me there. I sit back into the sofa.

"Hey Misery." I wave. "Where's Tony?" I shrug, and the couch sinks beside me.

"I think he's mad at me. I'm going for a walk." I leave the house, not bothering to get anything. My thin shirt is little protection against the crisp August air. My leg begins to get sore after a few minutes, but I push on. Uh....Where am I? I look around, not recgonizing the neighborhood I've stopped in. I start checkign for my cell phone, only to realize I left on the nightstand by Tony's bed. "Damn it." I continue walking, in the hope of finding something or someone familiar.

I fall over. "Fuck!" I can't feel my right leg anymore. I try to stand, yet once again find myself on the ground. My hands are scratched from me bracing myself against the falls. "This sucks major ass." It starts raining. I manage to pull myself to the curb. Laying spread eagle on my back, I keep my eyes closed, shielding them from the angels' tears.

~Tony~
I go back to the couch to talk to Mis, but she isn't there. Then I go find Benji. "Where's Misery?"

"Not sure. Why?"

"I need to talk to her."

"Hold on." He walks away. I lean against the wall. Where the hell could she be? "Dude, no one's seen her for like 3 hours. She told Pete she was going for a walk."

"Damn it!"

"I'll help ya find her."

"It's been raining for 2 hours." He steers me toward the garage.

"Mis is tough. We'll find her and she'll be pissed cause she's wet." I sigh and get in the car.

~Normal~
"Misery!" I sit up at the sound of my name. I can't see through the haze produced by the rain. "Misery!" the voice is closer and I realize it's Tony.

I try to call out his name, but my throat is dry and it comes out a groan.

"Over here. I heard something." Headlights shine brightly and I shield my eyes. "Mis! Are you ok?"

"I'm wet... and cold....this BITES!" I hear Benji laugh an I told you so. Tony picks me up and goes back to the car.

"You scared the shit outta me."

"Sorry."

"HEY! When the Hell am I going to be an uncle?!?!?!?!?!?!"

"BENJI!!"