Status: ACTIVE AND ROLLING. COMMENT AT WILL :) <3

Social Suicide

Shocking Discovery And Funny Feelings.

Dee’s phone rang late that night, awaking her from her slumber. Tiredly, Dee found her buzzing Blackberry from her bedside. Rubbing her eyes and looking at the time, it was almost 1 in the morning.

“Ugh.” Dee sighed, pressing the green button.

“What!” she hissed, not happy to be awoken from her dreams.

“Babe, I miss you.” the gruff voice replied. Dee wanted to be angry but just hearing his voice made her smile.

“I miss you too baby.” she whispered back.
“Sorry I woke you, I just left hers…I would have called earlier.” he told her, Dee frowned slightly but relaxed.

He loves you more… Dee thought to herself, trying to pathetically convince herself.

“I know, you haven’t told her right?” Dee asked, suddenly worried.

“Course not, look I better go. I just wanted to hear your voice Dee.” he told her softly, he was pining for her, desperate for her touch.

“You love me don’t you?” Dee asked suddenly, her confidence crushing. She was like any other girl, insecure.

“I love you Deanna, more than you know. I promise soon…we’ll be together.” he promised, yet he had no intention of carrying it through yet.

“I love you too.” Dee mumbled back.

“Sweet dreams, baby.” he said, then hung up. Leaving Dee, crushed.

He does love you. He does love you. He does love you. She chanted to in her head as she squeezed her phone tightly in her hand.

Guilt hit her and Dee quickly opened a text message to Dave, quickly typing a message.

Even though I don’t say it.
I do love you, Dave.

- Dee x


It wasn’t a lie, she did love Dave, just not as much as she should have.

--

The weeks for Amelia flew, soon by the end of her full month since arriving in LA, Mia became extremely popular and loved by people. She had learnt the ways of how the popular world worked.

Now, she had to ruin them.

Amelia was hosting a small get together at her house, she had cleared it with Erin and Chris, and with Zack who said he would leave the house for the night. Amelia knew she couldn’t provide loads of expensive things but Dee, Lilly and Nadia were girls, but she hoped that a girly sleepover couldn’t be judged like that. Mia had gone to the mall, having got some necessities for tonight.

Austin and Mia arranged that Mia should do some ground work tonight, find out more about the girls themselves. Mia agreed. It shouldn’t be too difficult.

“So Mia, you’re fostered right?” Nadia asked, as she painted Lilly’s toenails a ‘Peach Blush’ and Mia was painting Dee’s fingernails a bright red, called “Blood Lust“, and did white flowers on the thumbnails. Music was playing at a moderate volume as the four girls lounged and relaxed in Mia’s room.

“Um, yeah.” Mia said distractedly. Dee watched her as she painted another layer of red paint on her middle finger.

“How come like?” Lilly asked suddenly, Mia suddenly felt tense.

“Um…” Mia said, trying to think of a convincing enough lie.

“My Dad died when I was little.” Mia explained, okay that wasn’t a lie.

“My Mom and I don’t get on very well, we just didn’t see eye to eye. So, it got so bad, I called social services and asked if I could leave for a while. Erin offered me a place and I took it.” Mia explained lightly, not wanting to create a harsh atmosphere.

Dee smiled comfortingly. “My Mom and I didn’t get on either.” she said softly, and Mia couldn’t help smile. Lilly nodded.

“Me neither.” Lilly sighed, agreeing in with the little crew.

“I love my Mom.” Nadia suddenly said, it was so random that Mia couldn’t stop giggling, smiling at Nadia who looked pleased with the reaction. Dee and Lilly soon joined in with the laughter.

“My Dad and I don’t get along though. He won’t let Tony come round anymore.” Nadia sighed, unhappily.

The tension had come back again. “Why not?” Lilly asked, feeling sympathy for Nadia, her father had been difficult allowing Jake in their home, but then again, now that her father was hardly around. She didn’t have that problem anymore.

“Tony and I were caught making out in my room past when Tony was ‘advised to go home‘ which was midnight last night. Dad immediately flipped a shit, and ordered Tony out, he’s not allowed back in for like a month. I’m not talking to my Dad till Tony is allowed back in. It’s so unfair.” Nadia explained, whining at the end.

Lilly and Mia felt empathy for the girl. Yet Dee sat, cold and feeling spiteful.
Dee tried to refrain from scoffing, and rolling her eyes. But she did it anyway, quietly. Mia noticed.

“Aw babe, you can come round mine if you want with Tony? Jake and I can leave you to it..” Lilly suggested and Dee almost froze completely.

Mia could tell Dee was uncomfortable, as the hand that Mia has half holding from painting her nails, was tense and slowly falling out of Mia’s grasp.

“Maybe, it’s just…Tony’s acting weird lately…I mean we haven’t had sex in like a month. He says he’s not in the mood…do you think it’s me?” Nadia asked worriedly.

Lilly began to comfort Nadia, who began to sniffle whereas Dee looked sickened.

“You okay Dee?” Mia whispered.

“I need to use the bathroom.” Dee whispered back, Mia nodded and gave her the directions of where the bathroom was. Dee left, and Lilly watched her curiously.

“She okay?” Lilly asked, and Mia gave a weak smile.

“Cramps I think.” Mia lied immediately and she wasn’t sure herself why she lied.

About ten minutes passed, when Mia decided that the tub of ice cream they had consumed needed to be replaced, with a fresh tub.

When going back upstairs, Mia’s ears pricked up, hearing Dee’s voice from the bathroom.

“What the hell am I meant to say to her when she tells me that you don’t want to sleep with her anymore when I know you‘re fucking me every change you get?” Dee’s voice hissed, in a hushed tone.

“Don’t you dare put this on me, it was a mistake the first time! I don’t care if you’ve had sex with her…no I don’t!”

“Stop patronising me you jerk!” Dee snapped, a bit too loudly.

“You know what Tony, it was a mistake, this whole thing was a mistake. It’s over okay…yes I mean it. Bye.” Dee said finally, and that’s when Mia realized, she wasn’t talking to Dave.

She was talking to Tony, Nadia’s boyfriend. Mia was frozen with shock that innocent looking girl, that was meant to be best friends with Nadia was….having something with her boyfriend. It was too late to dive for cover as the door opened and Dee’s eyes widened, stunned whereas Mia dropped the tub of ice cream out of her hand, due to the condensation, fear and shock.

“Mia…” Dee said shocked, looking frantically at her and the floor, trying to conjure up something believable.

“You’re sleeping with Tony.” Mia said faintly, still in shock. She would have never thought that Queen Dee, would do something so…cruel, backstabbing….so bitchy.

“It’s not what you think…” Dee said desperately. Mia shook her head.

“Dee, you’re lying…you are aren’t you. You’re….oh my god.” Mia said confused, she didn’t know what to say nor do in this situation, she had never been in it before.

Dee suddenly grabbed Mia’s wrist and pulled her into the bathroom.

“Listen Mia, you can’t tell Nadia or Lilly…or anyone okay? Please, I’m begging you…I’ve ended, I swear. It was a mistake, complete mistake. I would never want to hurt Nadia, I love her like a sister…I just, we got carried away.” Dee explained frantically and for once, she was vulnerable, she was scared and Mia had the power over her.

“But Dave….you’re….what about Dave!” Mia rambled out, her words jumbled together, she felt out of breath as the wind seem to be taken out of her, like she’d been punched in the stomach.

“Dave can’t know ever okay? Please, it was just fooling around and it went too far. I swear, we only did it twice.” Dee pleaded, but Mia she was lying again.

Mia could see the desperation that a girl shouldn’t have for another girl’s, especially her supposedly best friend’s, boyfriend.

“But how could you!” Mia snapped furiously, she felt disgusted.

“We were drunk! Amelia, please…don’t.” Dee warned, and Amelia knew she wouldn’t.

She wouldn’t tell not now.

But maybe soon. She now had the bait, the bait in which Deanna Anderson will be caught on and the whole system will go down.

It was almost falling into her lap…she now just had Nadia to go. When she got everything they were hiding, as everyone has a secret, then Amelia can plot her blackmail.

She just couldn’t wait to tell Austin her news. He’d be so proud of her.

“I promise.” Amelia lied, but it was for good cause. She reminded herself this as they went back into her bedroom, acting as if nothing happened.

---

“Jesus. Christ.” Austin said when Amelia told him of the news.
“I know, I was so shocked. I mean, it’s Dee…she’s meant to be some idol and she’s doing the dirty behind Nadia and Dave’s back!” Mia said, exasperated.

“I know, I know….look calm down alright? We’ll sort this, we just need you to find something on Nadia and I’ll figure out our blackmail.” Austin reassured. Amelia nodded, unable to ignore the fluttery feeling in her stomach again.

Austin and Mia were on the hammock, swaying gently. It was Sunday and Zack had taken Lucy and Omar out to the park, when Austin came over to discuss what happened last night.

Amelia was quite comfortable, lounging, her legs brushing against Austin’s. Austin’s legs brushed against hers.

“Austin?” Amelia said, breaking their peaceful silence.

“Yeah Mia?” replied Austin.

“What happens if we get shunned or whatever…what do we do?” Amelia asked, doubting herself. Austin sighed, he had thought of this too.

“We stick together Mia. If we get thrown out, at least we’re being thrown out together…” Austin tried, hoping this would suffice.

Amelia’s smile was so big, she was glad Austin couldn’t see her face. She felt weird inside and she couldn’t stop smiling, her cheeks even hurt.

“Yeah….” Mia replied, smiling still.

Austin chuckled slightly.

“Mia, I’m craving a milkshake….” Austin said suddenly. Amelia giggled.

“We don’t have any milkshakes.” Amelia stated.

“No, but we will. C’mon…” Austin said, getting out of the hammock slowly so Mia wouldn’t topple out. Mia slowly got up too, and Austin helped her out, making her blush.

“But Zack’s coming back soon…” Amelia replied, as she slipped on her flip flops.

“We’ll bring him on back…” Austin insisted, helping Mia up with her hand and tugging her along. Amelia loved holding his strong, warm hand. She didn’t want to let go.

Austin was doing something to Mia, in which she couldn’t understand. She just knew she never wanted it to stop.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so sorry for not updating last night, I was exhausted and didn't have it in me.
I apologise also if this isn't up to standard, let's hope it is.
It's an important part, mostly about Dee if I'm honest. I like writing about her.

Comments please? :) <3
Thank you for reading, commenting and subscribing, you're all pretty amazing and I love you all :D <3