Status: ACTIVE AND ROLLING. COMMENT AT WILL :) <3

Social Suicide

Skinny Horrors

Dee wasn’t stupid, she knew something had happened over that weekend, something had happened to Mia. She just didn’t know what.

“So girls, anything new to report?” Dee asked that Monday lunch time. Dee had been busy this weekend organizing college applications then spending time with Dave, who she’d been neglecting lately.

“Tony and I are doing good again, he’s taking me out tonight.” Nadia giggled, flicking her stunning black hair over her shoulder. She had it straightened perfectly and it shimmered down her back. She looked beautiful as always.

Dee frowned slightly then realized she was in a public place so quickly covered it with a false smile. Just as Nadia had said his name, Tony and Dave appeared, taking their usual seats.

“Where’s Jake?” Dee asked politely, as she opened her mineral water. Dave sighed as he collapsed into his seat.

“He got detention.” Dave mumbled tiredly. He had been doing extra practices this weekend and had an early one this morning, he was exhausted.

“You okay babe?” Dee asked softly, feeling a sudden need of affection. She stroked Dave’s recently cut hair, as he leaned his head on his folded arms. He closed his eyes smiling at the feel of Dee’s cool hand.

“I’m so tired.” Dave mumbled, loud enough for everyone to hear.

“Been busy with Dee eh?” Tony teased, laughing. Nadia smiled and Lilly joined in the laughter too. Mia stayed silent as a glare was on Dee’s face in Tony’s direction.

“Shut up Tony, you have no idea what you’re talking about!” She said with great fury. She had ended it almost two months ago now, Tony hadn’t mentioned a thing and Dee was still hurting.

Everyone suddenly went silent on ‘the’ table.

“PSM Much?” Nadia snapped, angrily. Then the tension began to build up between the two girls, who unknowingly were in love with the same Italian boy.

“Nadia, I don’t appreciate your boyfriend making remarks about my sex life, so please put your leash on him and control him!” Dee suddenly blurted out.

Mia’s mouth gaped, Lilly’s eyes widened and worse of all, Nadia stood up, her eyes brimming with tears.

“Fuck you Dee.” she muttered, moving the chair back and storming out, seconds later. The Italian ‘dog’ followed.

“A bit harsh Dee.” Lilly mumbled, getting up also and leaving. Dave smiled weakly.

“I love you, thanks for defending us.” Dave said sweetly, planting a quick kiss on Dee’s lips. This, diminishing all hopes al the male East Side High population, hoping that Dave would storm off too.

Mia stayed seated, wanting to go comfort Nadia yet knew she should stay here. Mia glanced over her shoulder, Austin was staring intently at her. When their eyes met, smiles flickered onto their faces. The kiss replaying in their minds.

Mia suddenly grinned, and it didn’t go unnoticed.

“Dave, can you go find them for me? I’ll go apologize to Nadia later.” Dee said softly and Dave obeyed her request.

“You okay Dee?” Mia asked curiously, noticing the tense look on the pretty girl’s face.

“Why would he do that Mia? Why would he say it!” Dee asked frantically.

“What you talking about?” Mia asked confused.

“Tony. Why is Tony doing this to me?” Dee said miserably.

“And what exactly is Tony doing?” Mia asked, even more confused.

“I don’t know!” Dee exploded, causing attention but for once, Dee didn’t care. Her mind was spinning, her stomach was tumbling. She had strong feelings for Tony and his comment and unsettled her greatly.

“Look, calm down okay? Tony was probably trying ease things. I bet if he thought he made a joke, it would show he had no hard feelings…” Mia lied easily, she wasn’t sure what Tony meant by mentioning Dee’s sex life, and she didn’t want to know either.

But luckily, the white lie worked and Dee calmed down, breathing deeply.

“What if he tells Nadia? I’m screwed. I’d lose Dave….and-” Dee babbled on, panicking. Mia kindly put a hand on her Dee’s arm.

“Dee, just chill. Tony won’t say anything because he’s in it as much as you. You’ve ended it right?” Mia said, Dee nodded quickly.

“Then you can just forget it ever happened, no one has to know…” Mia said, she felt terribly guilty for feeding Dee such bullshit. Mia was intending to let people know on how imperfect Dee truly was.

Dee sighed slightly, calming down completely. “Thanks Mia. You’re right….Tony wouldn’t dare anyways. He’ too much of-” Dee stopped abruptly as Dave came into ear shot.

“Lilly is with Nadia, in the west hall girls bathroom. Tony is waiting outside….and I’ve got to go. Coach wants me to arrange a team building day for the team. I’ll see you later babe.” he said mostly to Dee, and kissed his girlfriends stress free head.

Mia gave a slight wave, Dave copied and left.

“Dave is too good for me Mia, but that doesn’t mean I’ll give him up. I can’t let anyone find out what happened okay?” Dee said desperately. Mia nodded silently, not wanting to speak.

“I better go apologize to Nadia, you coming?” Dee said, and Mia knew that wasn’t really a question, it was statement. Mia got up, picking up her school bag and followed Dee out, ignoring the stares, all except one. She glanced slightly, when Dee wasn’t looking and saw Austin talking animatedly to Tommy, who actually looked like he was smiling.

But Mia noticed the slight wink in her direction. Butterflies in her stomach and the feeling of excitement whirled inside her.

Dee wasn’t the only one with love secrets.

---

“Miss, can I go to the bathroom?” Mia asked politely, the teacher nodded, and held out a pass for Mia to take.

Dee glanced up, giving a quick smile before continuing her work. They were doing book work today, in silence and it was incredibly boring. Mia was relieved to get out of the stuffy room and slowly made her way to the nearest bathroom.

Nadia and Dee had made friends again, in which turn Lilly acted normal too. It was like a chain reaction between them. If one went down, they all did.

Mia was thinking of where Austin was planning on taking her tonight, their date on Saturday had been a huge success and she couldn’t wait to spend, more alone time with him.

As Mia pushed open the door, almost silently, she heard the distressed sound….someone was sobbing, loudly.

Mia was about to ask if they were okay, when the sound of forced retching was also heard. Mia gasped slightly.

Someone was making themselves sick.

“I’m worthless, I’m fucking disgusting.” the voice said quietly, and they began crying again. Mia, herself was close to tears.

“Are you okay?” Mia suddenly voiced gently, and she knew that the girl inside, was now panicking.

“WHO’S THERE!” she screamed panicked, flushing the toilet.

“Um…Mia.” she replied unsure.

“GO AWAY!” the girl screamed, and more crying was heard.

“Please, open the door…” Mia asked kindly. She wanted to help, she needed to help person, it was by instinct.

“No! GO AWAY!” the girl shouted back, Mia sighed, she wasn’t leaving until the girl opened the door. The girl needed help.

“Please, I can help you.” Mia said softly, “I’m not leaving.” Mia added lightly and Mia then figured the girl had caved as the sound of the lock was heard. The door slowly creaked open, revealing a shocking discovery to Mia.

Nadia Costello was leaning by the toilet, the smell of vomit in the air, her mascara running down her face and her hair a mess.

It was by realization then that Mia saw the gaunt in Nadia’s face, the extra large bags under her brown eyes that not seemed dull. Her wrists suddenly looked extra thin, but in reality they were that size. Mia saw Nadia’s extremely thin, small structure and she knew it was wrong.

Nadia was anorexic.
♠ ♠ ♠
SORRY its short, but its something.
I'm so sorry for delayed update, I'm so stressed with school so bare with me. I will update as soon as I can.

Thank you all to who comment and subscribe, you're all amazing <3
It really makes my day! :D

Please continue to comment, and say what you want :)
Thanks again <3