Status: ACTIVE AND ROLLING. COMMENT AT WILL :) <3

Social Suicide

Your Royal Bitch, You're Going Down

“Mia, help.” Nadia sobbed, wiping her red eyes. Mia immediately rushed and went to help her crying friend, kneeling down beside her and immediately holding her close.

“What have you done Nade?” Mia asked softly, stroking the crying girl’s hair.

Nadia cried again.

“I’m so hideous, how can you even look at me!” Nadia screamed and Mia stared helplessly knowing that Nadia needed more than Mia’s advice, she needed professional help.

“It’s going to be okay Nadia, don’t worry…you’re not alone now.” Mia murmured softly, stroking the young girl’s black hair, as she cried quietly but it was obvious, the young girl’s mind was confused, broken and misled. But Mia was with her now, and for that Nadia felt a ray of hope.

--

“Oh my god.” were the exact words that came out of Austin Blake’s mouth when his girlfriend of almost a full week told him about Nadia Costello’s dirty secret.

“I know, it was awful Austin, she was crying and begging for help. I’ve never felt so sympathetic for someone. I just, I want to cry myself.” Mia explained as they laid together in the hammock, Mia half on top of Austin, not in a sexual way, just in a cuddling, lovey dovey way. A way that Zack didn’t appreciate.

Mia sighed in defeat, she was exhausted, stressed and confused on what was even happening now. She loved coming home to find Austin was waiting for her and greeted her with a kiss that made her forget the problems she faced today. Zack and family had gone out for a family meal, allowing and trusting Mia alone with Austin, but they trusted her and Austin and knew they wouldn’t do anything. Austin let his fingers trail against her bare skin, as his hand was under her top only under the back though, Mia had her limit. She was playing with his hand, watching his beautiful face as she told him what had happened today. They both hated notbeing able to openly show their relationship, but sacrifices had to be made.

“Will Nadia be okay?” Austin asked suddenly, breaking their peaceful but strained silence.

“I don’t know, we went to the school counsellor, she’s been told to take the week off and to visit the rehab. She’s telling her parents tonight, then Tony…I just can’t believe it, how could she have hid this for so long? Since sophmore year and Dee or Lilly never noticed…it’s just stupid. I should…I could have-” Mia was about to finish but Austin stopped her.

“This isn’t your fault, don’t blame yourself. Nadia made her choices, you’re helping her but you couldn’t have seen this, you’ve been focussed on other things. Nadia was good at covering it up, she just slipped up and now the truth is out…” Austin explained softly, his soothing voice was like calming music to Mia’s ears.

“I don’t know what the truth is anymore Austin, I’m so confused…I know all this information, Lilly’s family is in ruins, Dee’s in love with one of her best friend’s boyfriend and lying to everyone and Nadia was a secret anorexic….and I can’t even use it. It’s too much, I was expecting some little secrets like a kiss or two on someone else’s boyfriend, or bitchiness about each other…maybe even some cat fights, not some deepening emotional scars that have changed everyone!” Mia exclaimed quietly, her mind whirring and never stopping.

“What you saying? That we should just forget everything?” Austin asked abruptly, sounding slightly hurt. Mia blinked.

“No, because then I would lose you….I just need to rethink, maybe I don’t have to be the one that confesses?” Mia said nervously, she didn’t want to suddenly cause an argument between Austin and her.

“You won’t lose me…but if you’re serious about doing this Mia, you need to do it fast. School isn’t far from finishing and everyone needs to know that Dee isn’t their leader, that they can lead their own lives.” Austin said seriously, Mia nodded not needing to reply and shifted her position, sliding down fully, but keeping his leg draped over him.

“Thanks for dinner by the way.” Mia murmured softly, as she felt Austin kiss her head.
“Any time babe.” he muttered, and soon they drifted off into a comfortable silence, each in their own thoughts.

--

“Omar, where have you put my socks sweetie?” Mia asked Omar that following morning. It was Tuesday, and Mia was having trouble finding the socks she had put out on her bed.

Omar grinned cheekily, their relationship had significantly improved since they and occasionally, these moments of adorable cuteness would spurt out of Omar, like now.

“I haven’t got them.” he replied, giggling. His lie gave him away, but in honest it was the bright orange socks that he was wearing on his own feet, wiggling them obviously.
Mia smirked widely.

“You’re wearing them, you cheeky monkey!” she teased, tickling him.

“I’m not a monkey!” he shouted back, laughing as he buckled to the floor in laughter. As Mia and Omar continued their tickle fight, Zack came upstairs, carrying a very tired Peter. He hadn’t slept all night due to a cold, so Zack was the one putting him back to bed.

“Zacky! Peter! Help!” shrieked Omar with laughter, making Mia smile. She loved the fact they were getting on more now.

“I’m good thanks pal, have fun though.” Zack said, grinning as he walked into little Peter’s room. Mia was suddenly tackled to the ground, when Omar sat on her.

“Mia?” he said, giggling still.

“Yes Omar?” Mia replied, giggling also.

“Can I be your brother too, like Zack is?” Omar asked innocently.

“You already are sweetie…” Mia said softly, Omar grinned and suddenly jumped up.

“I’m still wearing your socks!” he laughs, running off and Mia couldn’t help but smile, despite the rough day ahead of her.

At school, rumors spread like the plague. People asking Mia directly if Nadia really had been caught heroin, or the most ridiculous one she heard was when some stupid, naïve freshmen asked her if Nadia had confessed she was pregnant and Tony wasn’t the father and she was running away to Mexico. Dee was not pleased, in fact she was bloody furious.

That lunchtime, Dee exploded, slamming her heads on the table, sick and tired of the horrible, sickening rumours of Nadia’s breakdown. Everyone had silenced, even the dinner ladies, who conveniently went out for their smoke break.

“Any other person that dares mentions Nadia’s name, or even mutters it, I swear to god I will make your life living hell. So all of you shut the hell up!” Dee shouted furiously, giving that icy glare that gave even Mia chills.

No one spoke, or even breathes in Mia’s opinion, but slowly and surely, people quietly began to talk and for their sake, it wasn’t about Nadia.

“We’ll go visit her yeah?” Lilly said quietly, picking at her own food. Tony hadn’t arrived at the table yet, nobody knew what to say to him. Everyone was in a depressing type mood, it seemed Nadia’s presence made a huge difference.

When Tony finally arrived looked gaunt, and tired, people immediately began to whisper about Tony. Dee glared protectively, she hated seeing him like this. Tony looked beautiful though, even though he hadn’t slept, nor had he eaten all day.

“Hey Tone.” Dave mumbled to his best friend, as Tony took his usual place, the chair between Lilly and Tony was almost screaming at them.

“Hey Lil, hey guys.” Tony mumbled back, and picked a fry off Dave’s tray. There was an awkward silence, until Dee finally broke it.

“Tony, we were all thinking of going to go see Nadia tonight, she’s been booked into rehab right, so we should go see her and see if she’s settled.” Dee said, it wasn’t even a question. Lilly frowned slightly, she had been the one to suggest seeing Nadia, but as usual Dee was right, and had the best ideas anyway.

Tony glared slightly. “No, I’m not going.” he snapped aggressively.

“What! Why?” Jake asked confused.

“She’s your girl, man.” Dave said, his arm around Dee’s waist. Tony glared at Dee directly, jealousy swelled in his eyes.

He didn’t want Nadia has his girl. He wanted Dee, but that would mean losing his best friend. He couldn’t lose his best friend. Then again, he’d already fucked her.

“Back off okay?” Tony snapped, and got up without a word, storming out. Dave, Jake and also Lilly exchanged glances of confusion, it was only Dee and Mia that partly knew as to why Tony reacted that way. Dee felt a sense of love and lust for him, knowing that he still cared about her, made her heart beat that tiny bit faster then when Dave says he loves her. Mia felt guilt, horrendous guilt as Nadia, who was a newfound anorexic had no idea her so called best friend and boyfriend were still in love, and had been cheating on her and Dave. It disgusted Mia.

“Excuse me a moment” Dee said quietly, kissing Dave’s cheek and giving Mia a warning glance. As soon as Dee left, Lilly instantly took control.

“If Tony doesn’t want to see his girlfriend fine, but we’re going right?” she said determinedly. Nadia was one of her best friends, maybe even more that Dee as Nadia had always been more supportive for Lilly. It was now Lilly’s turn to be there for Nadia.

“Course. “
“Sure.
“Definitely.”

Were the replies, Dave and Jake dove into driving rounds, who was doing what and Lilly began listing off what they needed to take with them, like flowers, cards and especially tissues, there would a lot of crying, knowing Nadia.

“We should get everyone to sign a big card or something…to show their support.” Mia suddenly said and everyone remaining on the table went quiet.

“That’s actually… a good idea.” Jake said, grinning his gorgeous grin. Dave nodded hesitantly, he felt unsure without Dee around.

“That’s brilliant, that way the rumours will stop too!” Lilly said excitedly.
“Okay, well who’s got design next?” Mia asked, knowing Dave would answer any second.

“Me.” Dave said, on time.
“Well, you can create the card right, on like A1...” Mia said hopefully, with a added smile. Dave was hooked, he thought Mia’s smile was adorable, but he only saw Dee as beautiful. In fact, he saw Mia more as a sister if anything.

“Sure.” he confirmed and Lilly grinned, excited even more.

“I’ll go tell Dee then.” Mia said, smiling. Lilly nodded and kissed Jake’s cheek happily, her mood rocketing. She was even more happy knowing the card of support would cheer Nadia up and help her get through this.

As Mia discreetly left, Austin watching her unknowingly. He was desperate to follow her and kiss her, and hold her close, but he had to remain seated. He had to.

“Tony, what the hell you playing at!” Dee’s voice was heard from a near, spare classroom that was hardly used but extremely close to the cafeteria.

“Fuck off Dee, you know why I’m upset. It’s my fault Nadia is even sick in the first place!” Tony snapped back, Mia hesitated knowing she shouldn’t stay but her burning curiosity got the best of her.

“No it isn’t, you didn’t force her to be sick all the time, she’s ill in the mind too Tony, you couldn’t have prevented this.” Dee snapped back, slightly calmer.

“We stopped having sex months ago because of you, she thought it was because I found her repulsive. I don’t, I find her stunning…but you….you just beat her by a mile. I can’t help it Dee. I just…I don’t know what to do anymore. I fucking love you so much yet I can’t leave Nadia, not now…” Tony explained, he sounded so hurt and confused it made Mia feel sorry for him, yet she still felt angered. He had cheated on Nadia. Many, many times. But the worse of it all was he had fallen in love with the wrong girl.

“Why did you allow us to stop? Why did you let me go Tone?” Dee said suddenly, soft yet sadly.

“I don’t know…I just, I knew if I didn’t I would never stop. Nadia means a lot to me too.” Tony explained softly. Mia heard steps closer…

“I love you though, I love you more then she does. You know that right?” Dee said lovingly, quietly that Mia barely heard. She blessed her acute senses.

Then Mia felt sick, as the sound of a kiss was heard.

Dee was a bitch; her best friend was in rehab for anorexia nervosa and she was diagnosed to be slightly paranoid in the mind. Mia couldn’t believe it. Dee was in the next room, kissing Nadia’s boyfriend and somehow she slept at night.

Mia knew it then, her conversation with Austin last night had backtracked. She had to destroy this system, and save Nadia. She had to bring Deanna Anderson down, for the sake of her surprisingly, new girl friends, but also for the sake of the school. Everyone deserved to know that their queen bee, was a royal bitch.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello my lovely readers/subcribers/commenters/everyone else
I am so sorry for not updating soon, I've had a week from hell.
But I hope this makes it up to you!

Thank to all the encouraging comments, they really make my day! <3
Also, apologies for the chapter being very choppy but it's how it ended up.
Please continue to read/comment and subcribe. I will hopefully be updating sooner from now on, just bare with me! :D

PEACE OUT PEOPLES <3 <3