Status: ACTIVE AND ROLLING. COMMENT AT WILL :) <3

Social Suicide

Genius, Utter Genius.

“Deanna!” Lilly snaps angrily, as they stormed into the bathroom after they had eaten lunch and Dee had kindly informed Mia of her future social standing.

As soon as Lilly’s voice was heard, the three freshmen girls that were in there, soon scattered, without a word needing to be said.

Nadia went to go use the bathroom. Whereas Lilly instantly went to the mirror, to sort out her makeup. Dee went to the centre mirror, and ran a hand through her red, silky hair.

She looked into the reflection and gave a smile, it instantly made her even more beautiful. She got out some lip blame and moistened her lips.

“What the fuck are you doing Dee? You can’t just invite that girl-” Lilly begins to rant.

“Lilly shut up okay? I know what I’m doing.” Dee interrupts, using the tone that nobody wanted to hear. It was intimidating, and scary. Something, Lilly hated Dee being.

Lilly, sensibly, silenced.

“I can tell from just looking at her, she can change things” Dee says, thinking of her new accomplice. Amelia Fay, a new, mystery of a girl. From what Dee had been told, she had come to school every day with Zack Lowe, the foster kid.

“But she’s a fucking nobody, she’s a stupid little foster kid!” Lilly argues defiantly. Dee rolled her eyes, sick of her friend’s voice already.

The toilet flushed and Nadia entered the main part of the bathroom, washing her hands and checking her hair.

“You have to admit, Lil. She is pretty.” Nadia says, her coffee coloured skin was flawless. From afar, but if you looked closely, you could see the tired lines underneath her eyes.

“She’s pretty but still. How can you just invite her?” Lilly asks arrogantly, applying a few more layers of mascara, darkening her lashes once more.

“Because, I can. Trust me, she’ll be a great asset to us.” Dee explains, thinking of how Amelia could become her new best friend, she could become the friend she really wanted, the friend that didn’t pretend.

“Fine.” Lilly groans, throwing the makeup bag back into her purse. Dee rolled her sapphire eyes and checked her teeth once more, and popping a mint into her mouth, Nadia and Lilly do the same.

“Nade, have you lost weight?” Dee suddenly asks, looking at her dark coloured friend, who suddenly looked wary. Dee had noticed she looked exceptionally slim today.

“Lost weight?” Nadia asks confused, glancing down at her perfectly curved body, she retained from grimacing.

Dee watched as Nadia shook her head. “No, I think I gained some though.” Nadia says dismissively. Lilly and Dee looked at Nadia confused, she didn’t looked as if she put on weight. Lilly rolled her eyes and checked her phone and sighs sadly, she still hadn’t received a text.

“Who you sighing about?” Dee asks, not even looking at her as Dee picked a wild eyelash off.

“Nothing.” Lilly says, shoving the phone back in her bag.

“My Mom is still in Spain, so I thought she might have text me, she said she wouldn’t be home for my birthday next week.” Lilly says sadly. Dee couldn’t help but feel half sympathy but half jealous, as Lilly still had her mother. Dee’s mother had abandoned her way back. But she felt bad as Lilly was just neglected as Dee was.

“Aw babe, we’ll do something good for you.” Nadia says cheerfully, trying to brighten the atmosphere.

“Yeah, we could a have a party…I guess.” Lilly mumbled sadly, her own mother couldn’t be bothered to fly home for her birthday. How pathetic was that?

Dee suddenly had an idea, an idea which could officially bring Mia into the group. It was more of a selfish reason but still, everyone would benefit from it. Including Lilly.

“I’ll throw you a birthday party, at my house.” Dee announces, already knowing that within minutes, Nadia would text everyone informing the people that reached the standard, that they were allowed to come to the party.

“Really? You’d do that for me?” Lilly asks, smiling weakly. Lilly didn’t know what she would do without Dee.

Dee smiles brightly. “Course I would, we’ll get some booze in, get some music and party the night away!” Dee says excitedly.

Lilly grins, feeling honoured that Dee would throw a party, for her.

“I’ll even allow you wear one of my dresses!” Dee adds, getting more and more eager of the idea. Nadia’s mouth drops, suddenly envious. She never got to wear any of Dee’s clothes. Dee always said it was because Lilly and Dee were the same size.

“Oh my god! Dee, you’re the best!” shrieks Lilly happily, hugging the red haired girl, who smiled widely, feeling good inside.

“50 people are already coming.” Nadia informs Dee, as they exited the bathroom. They walked in a triangle formation, Dee leading, naturally.

“Good, Lilly, make sure Mia is personally invited.” Dee says nonchalantly. Lilly was too giddy to care that the new girl would be invited, she was now, thanks to Dee, going to have the best birthday ever.

She didn’t need her mother, or her stupid, money wrench of a father. No, she had Dee and all of her friends at school that adored her. That’s all she needed.

---

“SHE WHAT!” Zack screams, stunned as Amelia informed him of what happened at lunch. Amelia cringed at his tone, as Austin and friends listened in.

“She asked me to join them and then said that I could become a leader.” Amelia says, off by heart. She hadn’t been able to stop thinking about what Dee had told her.

“This is un-freaking-believable! This has never happened before!” Zack snaps, pacing by their lockers.

The last bell just went, and Amelia was swamped by work and by the boys, as soon as she left the classroom. They escorted to the locks and demanded to know what happened at lunch, seeing as they never spoke.

“I know, it was so odd. Dee told me to sit down and starting asking a few questions, then she announced that I was in the group.”

“This isn’t possible. You’re a nobody!” Dylan says shocked. Amelia frowns and Dylan quickly corrected himself.
“I mean, you’ve just come here…how can you just be accepted?” Dylan asks the group, none of them could come up with logical answer.

“Is it a trap?” Liam suddenly questions and this quickly put ideas into Mia’s overly imaginative mind. What if she going to be humiliated.

“No, Dee wouldn’t do that. Lilly might, but Dee. No way…” Austin reassures Amelia, as he noticed her looking alarmed.

Amelia sighs. “Zack, can we just go please?” and with a quick goodbye, Zack and Amelia leave for home.

In the car, it was silent, Zack had no idea what to say, Amelia couldn’t say anything.

“Mia?” Zack finally says, thinking of something.

“Hmm?” she says quietly.

“Please, don’t do anything reckless when you’re with Dee. I hate for you to end up at the hospital.” Zack says softly, Zack knew of Dee’s wild streaks where when she wanted do something, she’d do it. He was turning into lovely brother again. Amelia felt warmth go through her.

“I won’t Zack.” she vows.

“You have no choice you know, you have to join them.” Zack tells her quietly, and this statement angered Amelia.

“Why do I have to join them? It’s called free will!” Amelia snaps, she sighs, stressed.

“Because if you don’t Mia. You’re social life will be murdered, destroyed and you’ll be humiliated to the bitter end. Please, just…be popular.” the sentence felt odd as he was spoken. It didn’t seem right.

Mia scoffs. “I shouldn’t have to be popular, it should be a choice.” she protests.

“Not when Dee tells you.” Zack argues.

“My god, she’s isn’t all that great!” Amelia snaps, although she knew it was lie. During Lunch, Deanna was lovely to Mia and made her feel very welcome.

“Yeah, and I’m the fucking president!” Zack bitterly argues. Mia rolls her eyes, and thanked the heavens when she saw the house in view. Storming into the house, she said hello to Erin, Lucy, Omar and Peter, and said she needed to be alone.

Collapsing on her bed, Amelia was stuck in thought. She was confused, and twisted inside. She had no idea what she was doing. She woke up this morning, feeling fairly normal now she felt torn apart.

She knew that no matter what did, she wouldn’t like it. If she joined them, she wouldn’t be who she was. She’d be fake, and Amelia hated falseness. If she didn’t, like Zack and her new friends had told her. She would be ruined.

What to do.
What to do.

A sudden brain storm hit her and it made Amelia sit up right, grinning manically. She rethought her choices again.

If I join them, I’m screwed.

If I refuse, I’m ruined.

Well, the only option…is to ruin them.

Yeah, I’ll ruin the ‘it’ people, I’ll ruin them and make them wish they hadn’t even become popular. I’ll make them become real.

My god, Amelia….you truly are a genius.


Thinking smugly to herself, a master plan formulating in her mind. She would have to be cunning and a liar, but then again. She had been lying since she got here, pretending everything was okay. So it shouldn’t be too hard.

She would have to undercover and essentially, become one of them. Then, from the inside, she’ll destroy them,

With what though? How can she destroy them?

Easy, everybody has secrets….even little Miss Deanna Anderson and her loyal followers, with them taken down. The system should fold, returning high school it is natural environment.

Yes, it was all there in Amelia’s mind. She was probably insane, attempting something like this, but Mia believed it needed to be done. If not for her, then for the future generations of East Side Students.

Operation: Social Suicide is underway.
♠ ♠ ♠
And it is on going, this is where Amelia's plan starts.
Last chapter of the evening, some comments would be lovely :) <3

Thank you to all who commented <3

Please, tell me what you think, I love getting feedback :D