Status: ACTIVE AND ROLLING. COMMENT AT WILL :) <3

Social Suicide

This Is Just The Beginning...

It was the next day, over half way through the week now and Amelia sensed change in the air. She awoke extra earlier, in time to make an effort of her appearance. She took a shower, making sure to really cleanse herself. When she got out of the shower, drying her skin and moisturizing it, to give it that extra glow.

Mia had to decide on what to wear. She definitely needed to impress Dee, but not look ‘overly good’. So Mia decided on a floral, navy blue with pink flowers on, dress. It was from an old vintage shop in Texas, and Mia had quickly fallen in love with it. The dress came down to her knees with puffed short sleeves, which gave her some modesty but still made her look appealing. Amelia dried her hair, and added some extra ‘oomph’ into the curls, however no matter how much Amelia wanted to change. She refused to put a lot more makeup on. It really, wasn’t her style. Her simple mascara and lip balm combo worked fine. Finally, Amelia slipped on some dark blue flats, that went with her dress, grabbing her heavy colourful bag (she hadn’t the hear to dismiss it) and throwing it over her shoulder, and making sure she had all homework done that she had slaved over the previous night.

Springing down stairs, Amelia was greeted with an excited ‘Hello’ from Lucy, a cheeky giggle from Peter, a warm hello from Chris and a motherly kiss from Erin. Omar and Zack made no effort.

Last night, for obvious reasons. Mia and Zack didn’t meet at the hammock, something they had done for every night Mia had been here. Amelia was sure why she was angry with Zack, but the feeling hadn’t disappeared and by the cold glare she received from her foster brother, he hadn’t forgiven her either. Omar, as usual was silent.

But today, as Amelia had noticed before. Change was in the air, as Omar suddenly stood up and walked over to Erin, tugging on her t-shirt, as Erin busily made breakfast.

“Yes, honey?” Erin asks distractedly.

“Mia looks pretty today.” he tells Erin, and everyone stopped suddenly. Omar had made a compliment of Mia, just not to Mia directly. Erin stopped cooking and gave a encouraging smile to Omar.

“She does? Doesn’t she Omar, why don’t you go tell her yourself?” Erin asks hopefully, and as quick as a blink, Omar returned to his shy self, by shaking his head and returning to his seat, by Lucy of course.

Lucy dropped her spoon on the floor clumsily, and just as she was about to get it. Omar immediately went to get her new one, without any one questioning it. Amelia was beginning to feel familiar with Omar’s ways.

“Zack, Mia, you’re going to be late.” Erin says, glancing at the clock nervously. Sighing, Zack stood up, grabbing his school bag and kissed Peter’s head.

“Be good.” Zack informs Peter, but it seemed the statement applied to all the younger ones, who smiled brightly at Zack.

“Bye Zack!” Lucy calls brightly, as Zack left the kitchen, kissing Erin’s cheek as he went.

“Bye everyone.” Mia says, she had felt more confident today and flashed a smile to them. Erin grins and waves goodbye, as Amelia followed Zack out.

“Why you dressed up?” Zack enquires, as soon as they were on their journey. Amelia contemplated on telling Zack her master plan to ruin the school social world. She hesitated, and decided against it.

“Fancied a change.” Amelia says merely, glancing out the window and watching the world go by.

“You mean, you’ve chosen to pick them.” Zack says flatly. He had felt disappointed somehow, when he saw Amelia dressed up. It was obvious she was to join Dee and her followers. He felt disappointed because now, he was unable to associate with her at school. And his best friend, Austin wouldn’t be able to pursue her affection.

Amelia was blind, Zack thought. Austin had been giving her longing looks ever since she got here. Zack didn’t mind, he thought it was pretty cool. As long as Dylan or Tommy didn’t try and date Amelia he was okay with it. Why?

He trusted Austin the most, and he knew Austin wouldn’t screw her around. Besides, it was obvious chemistry was with them. It was such a shame, that Amelia had been ranked upper then, him and his friends.

“I might have.” Amelia says, not wanting to give much away. She desperately wanted to tell Zack her plan, because then he wouldn’t give her such apprehensive, somewhat disgusted looks.

As they pulled up to Zack’s usual spot, before Amelia could jump out. Zack grabbed her wrist firmly, forcing Amelia to look at him.

“What are you doing?” Amelia asks, she didn’t like the pressure that Zack was putting on her wrist.

“Whatever you do Mia, don’t turn into a bitch, remember who you are. Okay?” Zack tells her wisely, roughly letting her go and jumping out the Jeep. Amelia copied, only this time, she didn’t stop and talk to her friends, much to Austin’s disappointment.

She waved, noticing the saddened looks from Liam, the smirking look from Dylan, the approval look from Tommy, and last but not least, the distant look from Austin and Zack, who seem to be thinking the same thing.

Off to find Dee, to put her plan into action. Amelia left the boys behind.

Austin watched Mia go, her tanned legs making the boys nearby pay close attention and immediate jealousy went through him. Austin had been attracted to Mia ever since she come here, granted it wasn’t long but there wasn’t a time limit on when he would be attracted to her. It simply, just happened. Austin admired her beauty, her personality of innocence but also, fiery passion inside of her. She was something, Austin couldn’t work out.

But then again, even as a kid. Austin had loved puzzles. He loved working things out.

Zack nudged his best friend, as they smoked their cigarettes sorrowfully, watching the dark brunette go into the distant. Zack watching her protectively, and Austin watching admiringly, two completely different reasons, yet they both cared about her.

“Do you think she’ll change?” Liam asks worriedly, he had become fond of Mia, they had a lot in common, from music and film tastes, to playful arguments on who was the best singer in a specific band.

All five boys watched the girl, who was suddenly greeted by the red haired goddess with kisses on each cheek. They watched as they chatted animatedly, Zack inhaled his cigarette and exhaled seconds after.

“Yeah, she will.” he confirms, as Dee and Mia walked into school. As he looked away, Amelia looked back and saw Austin smiling at her, not a real smile but it was smile all the same.

Trust me, this if for the best.
I’ll come back.

Amelia thought sadly, before focusing on the conversation at hand. Dee was thrilled that Mia had joined them, and even Lilly (pretending) was happy to see Mia, Nadia glared at Mia whenever she wasn’t looking, simply because Amelia was gorgeous and Nadia suddenly felt inadequate.

“So, I’m throwing a birthday party for Lilly this weekend, you have to come!” Dee drawls excitedly, as they walked Amelia to her locker, in which was her pathway to her locker was suddenly clear. Everyone was looking at her differently, she was no longer the new girl, she was the new, popular girl who they had to respect, because Dee liked her.

“You know, this is such a bad area for a locker.” Nadia comments, as three geeks goggled her as they walked past. When Dee looked over, they immediately looked away, afraid they might be even more pummelled in Gym, by her loyal boyfriend. Dave.

“What you looking at!” Lilly snaps, as a shy looking girl was staring too long at the new and improved Amelia. The girl scurried away, almost trembling.

It was incredible, what fear and authority did to people.

Amelia refrained from grimacing as the girls stared at her, and the boys drooled over her. She didn’t like this, she didn’t like it at all. But sacrifices had to be made.

“You’re right Nade, this place isn’t really appropriate for you to be.” Dee comments, she didn’t sound sour, nor bitchy. She was merely stating an opinion. But the opinion was so worthy and valued, that it seemed to be the only opinion people would accept.

“What should I do?” Mia asks, looking at Dee who looked stunning as ever today. Her hair was tied up in a high pony tail, a few curls had been put it. Her makeup looked effortlessly and she was wearing, stylish, clothes. A denim mini-shirt, and a white floating top had never looked so good on someone.

“We’ll move you, obviously.” Lilly puts in, she needed to at least act like she cared.

“Move me? But it’s too late, all the lockers are taken right?” Mia says confused, she didn’t see how she could possibly move now. She was given the only vacant locker left, or so the lady at the front desk had unimportantly told her.

Dee tinkled in laughter, Nadia and Lilly joined in seconds later, although their laughter was false. They had to join in.

Mia looked confused between the three, gorgeous girls as they laughed. They must think she was a right comedian.

“What’s so funny?” Mia asks, laughing nervously.

“You leave it with me, Amelia, in fact can we call you Mia?” Dee says, then asks in the same sentence. Amelia nods, feeling even more nervous. She didn’t know exactly how she was going execute this plan of action.

“Mia, you leave all the details to me.” Dee confirms, linking arms with Mia as the bell rang.

“Okay, so what happens at lunch, do I sit with you or?” Mia asks, trying to make conversation.

“Don’t worry, Nadia or Lilly will come and find you, then we will sort seating arrangements out.” Dee assured Mia, not noticing the unattractive frown from Lilly, and the almost silent huff from Nadia.

“Thanks for letting me join.” Mia lied, she needed to at least act convincingly. Dee smiles brightly, showing off a pure smile.

“It’s our pleasure.” Dee says, impressed by Mia already. She was certain she had made the right choice. Lilly scowled even more, and Nadia sighed even more.

“So, about my party…” Lilly trails off, feeling neglected. She was the one who usually got the most attention from Dee. She wasn’t use to it now, she cast aside like a used tissue.

For the rest of the free time before homeroom, Lilly discussed her party, Dee telling Amelia the rules of them also. Nadia stayed quiet, glaring now and again at her ‘friends’ figures.

Amelia didn’t know there were rules to one of Dee’s party, but apparently their were and if you disobeyed, you were punished.

There rules were fairly simple, obvious even. To be honest, Amelia thought they were quite sensible, from the start where over drinking was disallowed, having sex in the bedrooms was frowned upon, and dressing the same as the host and the host’s friend, was in a way, saving you embarrassment.

It wasn’t till rule four where Amelia noticed something.

“You must never dance with a guy that is like way below you.” Lilly tells her, this discussion of rules had been carried on to lunchtime, Amelia had been allowed to sit by Dee, and Lilly. Lilly had moved down a pot, causing everyone else to as well.

Dave, Dee’s boyfriend was on the other side of Dee, and held her hand affectionately. Amelia liked Dave, not in that way, but she thought his gentleman behaviour, and affectionate towards Dee was adorable. But Amelia was smart, observant and smart were never good combos, especially for someone who was hiding a secret, like Dee.

Dee never seem to enjoy the affection, nor show openly affection towards Dave back, it was like a one way relationship. Amelia noticed, that Dee didn’t even seem to notice Dave was there.

But Dave, who Amelia had now a good character of, didn’t seem bothered and contently continued conversation with his friends, Tony and Jacob. He occasionally spoke to Amelia during lunch, seeing as Mia had become Dee’s new protégé, he wanted to make a good impression without disappointing Dee.

“You got that Mia?” Lilly asked snippily, as she noticed Mia’s far, yearning look towards Zack Lowe’s table, and accomplices. Lilly rolled her eyes and snapped her fingers in front of Mia rudely. Dee shook her head, and sipped her mineral water.

“Sorry, what did you say?” Mia ask embarrassed, blushing slightly and Lilly repeated what she had said.

“Why not?” Mia asks bluntly.

This silenced everyone at the table.

Nadia stared at Amelia in shock, whereas Lilly started to snigger at her ‘stupidity’, the boys merely glared, as if Amelia announced she was about to shoot them all.

Dee, however remained calmed and took a deep breath.

“It simply isn’t done Mia. If you want to become one of us, you have to respect the way we do things.” Dee says calmly. Her sapphire eyes filled with warning.

Dave shifted uncomfortably, his girlfriend was scary at times.

Mia was dumbfounded, she nodded meekly and looked down. She could feel the burning gaze of Zack and her old friends looking at her.

“Also, if you want to invite people. You have to check with Dee, Nadia or I if it’s acceptable.” Lilly chirps, trying to ease the sudden tense atmosphere.

Mia looks up hopefully. “Can Zack come? My other friends, can they come too?” Mia instantly asks hopefully, she may have to be popular but she still wanted Zack and especially Austin’s friendship.

Dee hesitated. They had never been allowed to come before, as the look of Tommy and Dylan just told her not too. But Dee didn’t want to discourage Mia from the group, and Dee also didn’t want to have to ruin Mia, if she chose to walk away.

Dee didn’t want to cruel, if not necessary.

“I suppose.” Dee says finally, making Tony choke on the food he just put in his mouth and Jake to stop flirting with Lilly. Even Dave, tensed at her reply.

Lilly however, made her views public.

“You’re insane right? You can’t invite them!” Lilly says furiously, calling Zack and followers ‘them’ as if they were ridden diseased rats. Nadia bit her lip nervously, this could cause commotion in the cycle.

“Why not? As long as they behave…” Dee asked, giving a warning look to Mia. Who smiled encouragingly.

“They will. They’re not that bad.” Amelia says cheerfully, thinking of Austin. Maybe, she could sneak a dance with him.

Dee noticed the look, the look of excitement in Amelia’s eyes. Dee was smart too, she knew almost everything there was to know about people, and their body language. Amelia was excited at the mention of her old friends being able to come.

Dee glanced over at the ones being spoken off. Zack was laughing at something, where as Dylan was flirting with a scene looking girl, this was acceptable. Dee knew that.

Tommy looked moody as ever, Liam looked bright and cheerful as usual, then there was Austin.

Austin Blake. A quiet, mysterious, charming boy. He was never short of admirers.

Austin looked distant, and was trying not to look over, Dee noticed. There was something going on between Amelia and Austin, well, there had to be.

“They can come. Have you got a date in mind Mia?” Dee asks distractedly, still looking at Austin, he was gorgeous, even Dee admitted to herself. But definitely not her type, and it shouldn’t be Mia’s type.

Technically, they shouldn’t be allowed to associate. But Dee would let it slide, just for the party.

Just this once.

“Um, no.” Mia says shyly, Tony smirked at her and both Nadia and Dee glared at him discreetly.

“You’re with us now Mia, it shouldn’t be a problem.” Lilly said, she was gradually melting towards the new girl. Mia nodded, and glanced over to Austin, who was looking back at Mia.

They shared a secret smile, and it gave Mia a funny, butterfly feeling in her stomach, and she didn’t want it to go away.
♠ ♠ ♠
I apologize if this is boring and fillerish, I don't know what I was typing to be honest.

I think this is more information on what Dee is like, and things.

Please give comments and subcribe! :D

Thank you all to who commented and subscribed, you're all amazing to be honest.
And last but not least; I hope you all have a fantastic New Years! <3 <3