Status: ACTIVE AND ROLLING. COMMENT AT WILL :) <3

Social Suicide

Party Time

Friday night was a blur, Mia and Zack sat in the hammock again, discussing what would be the Party of The Month, that was occurring tomorrow. Zack was excited, whereas Amelia felt stressed. Personally, she preferred to stay in and maybe watch some DVD’s, eat some junk food, happily settling for her foster parents and siblings company.

But sadly, Amelia knew she had to go. To scope out what would be part of her plan. She had an idea for tomorrow, it was risky but definitely something worthy.

Amelia could easily find out some secrets tomorrow, secrets she could use to her great advantage.

She just needed to make sure there was one important thing inside of the secret teller; alcohol.

It’s amazing how many drunken truths, and sober thoughts you could hear at a party.

---

Amelia, for the love of god!” Zack groaned dramatically, it was Saturday and Amelia had insisted to her new ‘friends’ that she would be fine getting dressed at her own house. Dee wasn’t impressed, but let it go.

Amelia however, still needed an opinion on what to wear.

Amelia would have asked Erin, Chris or Lucy, seeing as they were females, but no matter what she wore, they always complimented her. Especially Lucy, who complimented Mia the other morning when she just woke up. Lucy sure did know how to boost someone confidence first thing in the morning.

Amelia could have asked Omar, but he had been even more distant lately. Mia didn’t mind though, as Omar seemed pleasant to her now. But he still wasn’t talkative. Amelia couldn’t have got an opinion out of him.

Peter could have even helped, but he’d been making jam tarts with Erin earlier, and Amelia was suspicious of sticky fingers, Peter was sneaky that way. That and he was only four and didn’t give a flying monkeys what Amelia or anyone wore.

Zack, was her only trustable option. Unfortunately for him, he had been roped into helping Mia choose a socially acceptable outfit. Zack didn’t know anything about female fashion, and it was beyond torture for him having to sit there for hours on end. He’s even been forced to read some Woman Magazines to try and get a better insight.

Finally, after several different outfits. Amelia came out of the bathroom, and walked into her room again, which was covered with scattered clothing.

“How about this?” Amelia asked, she knew Zack was close to shooting himself, but looked at him. He was half lying, half sitting on her bed. His left arm draped over his eyes, he was exhausted and he had a headache, all he done was look at different outfits that Mia modelled.

Zack propped himself up slightly. Amelia was dressed in a dark grey party dress that came down to her thighs, a silver sequined band under her chest, and it had a nice floating effect. Enough to say, she looked beautiful.

“Great, you look great.” Zack said, looking the outfit up and down again. He noticed her sky blue painted toes wiggling slightly. He smirked.

“You might want to repaint them, doesn’t really go…” he says and Amelia scoffs.

“No way Jose, I love this colour, I’m keeping them. It will have to just go with the outfit.” Amelia said teasingly, but they both knew she was serious.

“We done?” Zack asked hopefully, itching for a cigarette. He’d been holding a pen in his fingers for the past hour and half that he had to suffer this modelling session.

“You can go.” Mia joked, but Zack was already out of the room.

Amelia sighed and fell back on her bed, thinking of how tonight could go incredibly wrong. She quickly took her dress off to wear later and threw on some clothes.

“You can do this Mia. You have to.” she mumbled to herself. After lying there for quite some time. Peter waddled in, grinning cheekily.

“Mommy wants you.” he informed Mia, so Mia sighing heavily, got up, skimming past Peter and his, still sticky fingers and went downstairs where Chris and Erin were in the kitchen, sitting at the dining table, drinking coffee.

“Hey sweetheart Chris said warmly, as he saw his newest daughter flutter in, in her new dress.

“Hey Chris, did you guys want me?” Amelia asked, as she went to the fridge, she helped herself to a bottle of water and turned to face her foster parents.

“Yeah, we wanted to make sure you were okay about everything tonight.” Erin said, watching Amelia opened the bottle at ease.

“Tonight? Oh the party, yeah everything’s fine. Zack’s driving us back and we’re not drinking, don’t worry.” Amelia reassured them.

“We don’t mind you having one drink or two Amelia, we just don’t want you coming home drunken and disorderly, is that clear?” Chris said sternly, but somehow remained a warm, calm posture.

Amelia nodded, understanding. “Yeah Chris.”

“Same applies to you Zack…” Erin said as Zack walked in.

“Yeah I know the rules, no drinking when driving, no sex, no fun. I got it.” he teased, and it made Erin and Chris laugh.

“Be careful, the both of you.” Erin warned, as she dumped the coffee cups into the sink.

Amelia nodded, whereas Zack grinned. “We will.” he says, his eyes twinkling as he looked at Amelia.

He was going to Dee’s party, his life was literally complete.
--

With loud music blaring from her docking station, Amelia had a long, luxurious, undisturbed bath, allowing her to pamper herself.

After getting out of the bath, and moisturizing her tanned skin. Amelia loved how tanned her skin looked getting out of the bath or shower. It was something she always noticed when she first became naturally tanned from living so long in Texas.

Amelia put some fresh, decent underwear and slipped her dress on, Lucy happily helped by tying the ribbon belt up. Amelia’s hair dried slightly, but Amelia finished it off with the blow drier, allowing it into messy curls. After, Amelia decided to put some extra makeup on, not much just a little. Some black eyeliner, and dark grey eye shadow which gave Mia the look of her being much more older.

After finalizing the last part of her outfit, with some matching accessories and finding some black high heels that Mia hated but it was the only pair that went. Finally, after Zack had been waiting a whole extra hour. She descended down the stairs.

“Oh Chris, look how beautiful she looks!” Erin swooned, grinning happily. Lucy started chanting how beautiful Amelia looked, Peter soon joined in and Omar grinned widely.

“Pretty Mia! Pretty!” he announced, and Mia couldn’t resist but give him a kiss on the head.

“Thanks Omar.” she murmured.

“Remember, 1AM is your curfew. Any later, and I’ll be hunting you both down. Understood?” Chris reminded them. Zack nodded, eager to get in the car and Mia smiled, loving the protectiveness.

She hadn’t felt protected in a long time, by a family especially.

“Have fun guys!” Erin called from the door way, Peter on her hip and the two other younger siblings by Chris’s legs.

Zack and Mia waved to them as they drove away, and then Amelia started to feel excited, but nervous.

--

“Come on let’s do this. Whoa, there’s a party at a rich kid’s house. Whoa, there’s a party a rich kid’s house. If you want to go, then you know. We’re going to fight till we do it right!”

This is what Amelia was greeted too as she entered Deanna Anderson’s mansion home. There was a huge bouncer type person at the front door, checking the list. Amelia felt some pride as she was allowed it easily. In fact, the door was opened for and she was scurried in.

The music was loud, the bass was vibrating off the walls, making the lights shake. There were kids everywhere, it was madness. The house was all open plan, and on all the lower ground, everyone was dancing and meshing together. There was even disco lights, and strobe lighting in the dark house. Music booming, it was literally the best party scene Amelia had laid her lines on. Her heart beating in time with music as she waded through the hot, sticky crowd.

Drinks were flowing, as everyone danced and had a good time. Couples up against the wall, desperately touching each other, kissing like no tomorrow.

Amelia couldn’t see Dee anywhere, and Zack was close behind. They needed to find a space somewhere. Amelia found a entrance to what she presumed was the kitchen, her guess was right as they went in. It was slightly quieter in the kitchen, but not by much.

“You okay!” Zack yelled in Amelia’s ear, making her grimace.

“Where is everyone?” Amelia yelled back. Zack grimaced too.

“We said we’d meet in the kitchen, so let’s just stay here!” Zack shouted. Amelia nodded. The music somehow increased, as the song was changed and a loud, rave but rather good song came on. Amelia found herself wanting to dance.

“Should we dance?” Amelia asked. Zack looked at the crowd. Dancing wasn’t his thing.

Before Zack could reply, Amelia was immediately hugged from a vision of red hair and a gorgeous white dress that Zack stared at the long, radiant legs under it.

“Mia! You look stunning!” Dee shouted excitedly, a genuine grin on her face. She looked fantastic with her red hair straightened perfectly, her makeup looked great too, with bright red lips that didn’t look sluttish, in fact. It just added to her beauty.

“Look at you, you look incredible!” Mia shouted back, as she stared at her beautiful friend.

“Aw shucks, Zack, where’s your friends?” Dee asked loudly, addressing the latter part to Zack, who seemed in shock still.

“We can’t find them yet.” Amelia put in for him. Zack closed his mouth finally and gave a smile.

“Hi Dee, you look stunning.” He shouted to her, as the music almost drowned him out.

“Thanks Zack.” Dee replied, loud enough for Zack to hear. Zack blushed slightly, he hadn’t been in the presence of Deanna for so long, it was almost magical.

“Mia, you have to come see the birthday girl, she’s around here somewhere!” Dee shouted, flashing a sparkling grin to Zack. Dee took Mia’s wrist and without warning, whisked her away.

Without having to push this time, people parted like Moses did to the sea when Dee and Amelia came through. People watched in awe as the two, beautiful girls went past.

“Lilly! Look who’s here!” Dee said shouted excitedly. Lilly was sitting on Jake’s lap, giggling hysterically. She looked drunk already and it wasn’t even eight o clock. But beside the fact she was drunk. Amelia had to admit, Lilly looked beautiful also. Nadia, as ever did. She was literally been undressed by everyone here. Amelia felt jealous, of them all but then remembered why she had joined them.

They may be beautiful, but what they were doing were wrong.
No body should have to classified to a certain group.

Amelia noticed a majority of people from school weren’t here, despite the house being packed. Amelia knew that only the upper social groups were here.

“Mia! GUYS! IT’S MIA!” Lilly screamed drunkenly. She was overly happy to see the girl. Lilly even got off Jake’s lap and hugged Mia hello.

“You look fucking hot!” Lilly blurted out, almost falling over. Dee rolled her eyes, she hated overly drunk people, but it was Lilly’s birthday party. She made an exception. Besides, Lilly would be sober later on. She could only handle so much alcohol before it all reappeared.

“Thanks, so do you?” Amelia offered awkwardly. Lilly found it hysterical.

“I got you this.” Amelia says, fishing around in her purse. It was a card. Lilly greedily opened it and inside was a generous gift card. Granted, Amelia didn’t even like Lilly but she couldn’t turn up at a party without a gift.

Dee was impressed, Nadia was stunned at the generous amount and Lilly was over the moon.

“Oh my god, this is amazing. Thank you!” Lilly shouted happily. Amelia smiled brightly, without noticing that Dee was watching her with an approving smile.

“Jake! Look what she got me!” Lilly told her boyfriend happily. Jake grinned, flashing a handsome smile in Mia’s direction.
“Good call Fay.” he called, and Amelia smiled.

Tony was watching Amelia, well more drooling over the legs that Amelia was flaunting. Nadia was less then impressed and stormed off in a huff. Dee watched as Tony, rolled his eyes, following Nadia.

“Come dance with me.” Dee ordered bossily, but Amelia accepted it. Dee took Mia’s purse off her, throwing it behind the couch so no one could steal it.

“Let’s go!” Dee shouted, and soon someone starting cheering. Another, loud rhythmic rave tune came on and Dee and Mia were soon dancing wildly.

Amelia admitted to herself that she was having a good time and Dee wasn’t that bad, but she had to stay focussed.

After a good hour of non stop dancing and getting some rather unwanted attention from some jocks. Dee and Mia decided to go a get a drink. Amelia was delighted to see Austin, happily talking to Liam when they walked in the kitchen.

“I’ll be right back.” Amelia told Dee, scurrying off to say hi to her friends. The boys stopped talking when Mia reached and stared, much to Zack and Austin’s annoyance.

“You look gorgeous Mia.” Dylan told her, smirking. Amelia rolled her eyes and still blushed. Zack announced, abruptly, that he wanted to dance, and he needed Dylan and Liam to go with him.

Amelia gave him an odd look, whereas Austin looked pleased.

“Where’s Tommy?” Mia asked, noticing a member of the gang missing.

“Hooking up with a girl no doubt.” Austin said before he could think. Amelia’s nose wrinkled with distaste.

“Lovely.” she commented. Austin smiled at her attempt at a joke, and scratched his neck nervously.

“You do look gorgeous Mia, stunning.” Austin says, looking over at the Mia.

Mia grinned, feeling her heart racing, her cheeks burning. “Really?” Amelia asked shyly. She felt like a little girl around Austin, she had a crush on him.

“You do.” Austin confirmed. As if his prayers were answered, a slow song came on. Austin held out his hand in a offering position.

“May I have this dance?” he asked hopefully. Amelia felt her stomach loop multiple times.

“I’d love to.” she breathed, as she took Asutin’s hand. She felt tingles go up her hand, as his rough, yet warm hand took hers. They went into the main room again, and saw all the couples dance. Even Zack was dancing with an unidentifiable brunette. He looked happy though, that’s all that mattered.

Austin placed his hands on Amelia’s waist, just like everyone else was doing and Amelia’s breathing hitched up. She suddenly felt nervous. What if she an awful slow dancer?

“Relax Mia.” Austin murmured, as he took hold of her hands, placing them around neck for her. Amelia smiled uneasily. She just had to relax…

They swayed silently, listening to the guitar strums be struck. She felt at peace, safe here with Austin.

“So how’s the popular life treating you?” Austin asked, and Amelia looked at him, she could see something, secretive in his eyes.

“Okay, I just started really…” Amelia said distractedly. She didn’t want to talk about social standings, popularity or even Dee with him. She wanted to be herself, to be just Amelia.

“Just be careful Mia, Dee isn’t all smiles and kisses.” Austin mumbled, making Amelia feel suddenly nervous.

“What you mean?” Amelia asked confused.

“It doesn’t matter.” Austin replied, and spun Amelia round, purposely to change the subject. After the dance, Amelia excused herself for the bathroom and Austin said he would wait for her in the spot from before.

Amelia shimmied past drunken, almost hooking up couples which she knew was bad as Dee would go insane if she found out.

Just as Mia was about use the bathroom, she heard sniffling coming from a nearby room. Amelia was too curious for her own good, and leaned closer to the door.

“Yeah..” a sad, female voice said. Mia hear sniffing too, as if controlling tears.

“That’s fine. I miss you.” the voice started to become familiar.

“Yeah, love you. Bye.” the tone of sadness was too much for Amelia and before she could properly think through what she was doing, she opened the door and stared, wide eyed to see Lilly, sitting on a grand bed, cell phone in her hands, crying.

The birthday girl, was crying.
♠ ♠ ♠
Long one and fillerish...again.
Next chapter, the first 'secret' will be revealed. It's not like a big juicy secret, but it's something that is for Lilly, best kept hidden.

Comment with your thoughts? <3
Thanks <3