Status: Completed: Not currently working on a sequel, but also not ruling out the possibility as I've been tossing around a few ideas in my head.

Some Say This Can't Be Real.

Jumpy

The drive to Zack’s complex was quiet and quick. I parked and headed up the sidewalk, letting myself in the first door, then climbed the stairs before walking down the long, dimly lit hallway towards his door. It never dawned on me that for as nice of a complex it was, they were cheap with their hallway lighting. I just let out a small ‘hmph’ as I slid the key into the lock and opened the door. I was thrust into darkness and silence as I peered into the apartment.

“Zacky?” I called out, fumbling for the light switch in the small entranceway. I found the switch, flipped it up, but no lights came on. “Baby, your power’s out, where you at?” I called out, squinting with the help of the dim hall light outside in the hallway.

There was no answer and I thought to myself that he didn’t even make it home yet. I leaned on the door to keep it open as I pulled my phone out and called him. The other line rang, and I listened to hear it ringing from his room, but nothing.

“Hey,” he answered, just above a whisper.

“Babe, are you home? Your power’s out I think.”

“Well that sucks,” he said with no concern evident in his voice.

“Where you at?” I asked, arching an eyebrow at the tone in his voice.

“Would you believe me if I said I was home?”

“Zachary Baker, don’t play games with me like this. You know I don’t like being scared shitless in the dark.”

“There’s a flashlight in my junk drawer. The one next to the silverware drawer.”

“Are you home or not?”

“No. I’ll be home in a few though. Just find the flashlight. You know where the fuse box is right?”

“Umm…” I trailed off trying to think.

“It’s in the corner next to the fridge. I gotta go, there’s a cop driving around and I don’t wanna get pulled over.”

“But Za-” I was cut off as the line disconnected. “Fuck.”

Using my phone as a flashlight, I fumbled for his junk drawer and tried to find the flashlight. I usually had no problems with the dark, but when it came to someone playing games in an attempt to scare me, then there was a problem. It spawned from a prank Johnny played on me when he was eight and I was five. I knew that if Zack was here and was playing a prank on me, he would end up hurting in some way, shape, or form. Once I had the flashlight on, I was searching for his fuse box. As soon as I found it, my phone began vibrating in my pocket with an incoming text message. Zack’s name was on the display, so I read it.

Don’t be scared. Nothing’s gonna bite you.

I arched an eyebrow at my phone, then turned my attention to the box on the wall. After I opened it, I flipped switches around, trying to get light, but nothing was working. As I began to string curse words together, I heard a soft thud from the living room off to my right. I jumped, shining the light through the room, but saw nothing.

“Zack, I swear to God if you’re playing a prank on me and you fucking scare me, something on you is going to be hurting. I’m being dead fucking serious too.” Another thud rang out, louder this time. I jumped and the flashlight somehow slipped out of my hand, landing on the floor with a crash before going out. “Fuck.” I pulled out my phone in an attempt to get some sort of light, also discovering another unread message from Zack.

Don’t freak out.

I could feel the presence of someone close to me. “Z-Zack, I s-swear to God, you better fucking s-stop th-this,” I stuttered, backing up against the wall that was behind me. My phone beeped and I noticed the battery was dying, so in it’s attempt to save power, it was casting a very dim glow. Not enough for me to see my surroundings. I swallowed a lump in my throat. “Baby, you know I don’t like this. Where the fuck are you?” I asked angrily as my phone vibrated in my hand with another message from Zack.

Boo.

I read the single word, and at the same time I read the word to myself, I heard it whispered next to me. My head flipped to my left towards the source of the voice. In the course of a few seconds, a pair of hands gently grabbed my hips, pulling me a few steps from the wall before a pair of arms wrapped around me. “Let me go!“ I shouted quickly, about to begin a struggle. A ‘click’ was heard from the fuse box, and the apartment lit up in a soft yellow glow from the living room lamp, illuminating Zack’s face inches from mine, grinning.

I took a second to realize what was going on before I looked my boyfriend in the eyes, followed by punching him in the arm. “You fucking ass!” I shouted, pulling from his grasp.

“Baby, I’m sorry, I couldn’t resist,” he said, trying to fight laughter.

“Zack, that wasn’t cool. I told you what happened when I was little, yet you went on to scare the shit out of me anyways.”

He fought the laughter and his expression became apologetic. “I’m sorry. I didn’t think it would scare you that bad.”

“Well you thought wrong,” I said, crossing my arms over my chest, still glaring at him in anger.

“I did, and I’m sorry, okay? Don’t be mad, please?” He gave me a puppy dog pout which made my anger fade instantly.

I sighed and uncrossed my arms. “Fine. Just don’t do that again. You really scared the fuck out of me.” I stepped forward into his open arms, letting him embrace me.

“Well if you hit the right switch in the box this wouldn’t have happened.” He grinned.

“Ugh, fuck you,” I said, trying to shove away from him again, but failing as he held me tightly. “I should just leave and go to my brother’s right now after this.” I still squirmed, trying to get out of his grip.

“Baby, baby, calm down. I’m sorry, it’ll never happen again, I promise,” he said, holding my body tight against his own. He stroked my hair as he continued to hug me. My anger and nerves both calmed after a few minutes, and my heartbeat slowed down. His lips touched the side of my head before he let me go. “Come on, let’s go lay down.”

I sighed and followed him to the bedroom. He changed into a pair of basketball shorts while I just took off my jeans and climbed under the bedspread. He climbed into his bed after me and wrapped his arms around my body, holding me close. “You’re lucky you’re so adorable and that I love you,” I whispered. “Or I’d be on my way to my brother’s right now.”

“Is that so?”

“Mmhmm.”

“I’m sorry, okay? How many more times to I need to apologize?”

“A few.”

“Well, how about I make it up to you?” he whispered into my ear.

While still staring at the wall in front me, I thought about the offer, as well as thinking about the night before. It was enticing, and I turned over in his arms to look him in the eyes. “You do know that you owe me big for that right?”

“Of course I do, and I know just the way.” He grinned.

“Oh do you now?” I asked, returning a grin.

“Yes…” he paused as he sat up halfway, leaned over me and touched his lips to mine. “Because I already know some of the things that make you weak…” he paused again, leaning down to kiss my neck. “And what I have in mind will make up for this, and possibly one future prank that I may play on you.”

“Let’s just say this, and then cancels with the prank I played on you?”

He pulled away, looking like he was thinking. “Hmm, deal.” His lips attached to mine in a passionate and heated kiss while I felt his hand gently roaming my body.

His hand didn’t go right for the middle though. I jumped lightly as his fingertips lightly trailed over the bare skin of my legs from my knee to my hip before stopping. He did it a few times, stopping right before the center of my body. I began to feel frustrated as I longed for the touch I had gotten the night before. The feeling grew worse as his fingers would brush against the fabric covered flesh. I let out a frustrated groan into the kiss, trying to tell him that I wanted him to touch me. Suddenly he stopped and pulled away to look in my eyes. Just like the night before, the bright green eyes were now clouded over.

With a grin, he slid under the comforter, disappearing from my sight as he hid himself. I couldn’t see what he was doing as he held the covers over him, but felt his body come to rest between my legs. I felt his lips against the inside of my left thigh, and then my right thigh, alternating as they drew closer to where I was now throbbing with desire for his touch. I bit my lip in anticipation, wishing I could watch what he was doing. My breath caught in my throat as his lips pressed against the fabric covered slit just once. I bit my lip again as his fingers hooked into the fabric that rested over my hips before tugging lightly. I lifted the cover to discover him looking right into my eyes. His eyes showed a pleading expression as he gave another gentle tug. A wave of discomfort washed over me as I continued to bite on my lower lip. I knew he had seen it once already, but he still left my underwear on during that time. It only took a split second for him to latch onto my discomfort.

“Baby, you don’t have to worry. I’ve seen you before, and I know that you have nothing to hide.” The pleading look still remained in his clouded eyes.

“But…what if I smell or something?” I asked, still biting my lip.

“You don’t. There’s nothing to worry about.”

After a slight hesitation, I slowly lifted my hips to let him pull my underwear off. He discarded them to the floor before returning to his position. His thumb brushed over the slit a few times, causing me to squirm a bit. He laughed lightly before parting the flesh and tracing around the bundle of nerves that were throbbing as fast as my heart was beating. He traced in a circular motion a few times around before making direct contact and sending bigger waves of pleasure racing through my body. I groaned lightly as my hands bunched the sheets under them. As my breathing began to grow shallow, he slid his index finger deep inside of me. I groaned again as he moved his finger in a slow thrusting motion.

Through all of this, my mind raced with a million questions. Was I overreacting? Underreacting? Why did this feel so good? What was making it feel so good? Did he really enjoy what he was doing?

I jumped again as I felt the metal of his snakebits touch against my heated flesh. Even though my thoughts were clouded, I raised my head to look at him. His lips pressed against my skin as he added another finger. Again I winced in pain at first, but it was soon followed by the familiar feelings of pleasure. I threw my head back against the pillow, groaning again as his fingers slid deep into me, brushing against the sensitive bunch of nerves that were there. “Fuck,” I said with an exhale as I felt that same aching feeling begin to form in my gut.

As it began to grow quicker, my breathing became rapid, my groans became louder. In a split second though, they stopped as he pulled away from me a bit. “Why’d you stop?” I asked breathlessly, looking down at him.

He didn’t say anything as he pressed his lips against the same spot as they rested before. He linked his arms around my legs before he parted the flesh again. I jumped when I felt his tongue on my clit, tracing in circles the way his finger was earlier. I wondered why he was holding onto my legs, but it didn’t take me long to realize. As my sensitivity grew, I felt my legs shaking and wanting to close. He switched from the circular motion to flicking his tongue over the nerves that grew more and more sensitive as seconds passed. I was propped up on my elbows wanting to watch, but I couldn’t hold myself up. I just laid back, throwing my head back into the pillow, grabbing the sheets in my fists again.

“Zacky, fuck…” I said, still breathless as I felt his lips close around the bundle of nerves before he started sucking slowly.

The feeling in the pit of my stomach began to grow again. I groaned towards the ceiling again when I felt his tongue prodding at my opening before pushing inside of me, rubbing against my inner walls. I was groaning with each breath I exhaled, as the ache grew bigger and was rising. He went back to flicking his tongue over my clit again, and it didn’t take long for the waves to push the ache over the edge. A loud groan came with it as I felt my body quaking uncontrollably.

“Oh God, Zacky, fuck!” I shouted as my body involuntarily twitched with each flick of his tongue. He stopped shortly after, coming back to lay next to me as I caught my breath. He still remained speechless, as he pulled the covers over us. His silence made me wonder if I had upset him or something. My breathing was controlled within a few moments, and he still hadn’t said anything. “Umm…I think we’re even now,” I said with an awkward laugh.

“Good,” he said, staring up at the ceiling.

I rolled onto my side to face him. “You okay?”

“I’m fine, baby,” he said as he turned to face me. “Just lay down and go to sleep.”

I bit my lip again as I laid down to get comfortable. “Are you sure?”

He smiled. “I’m fine. I just need a little bit to calm myself down.”

I opened my mouth to question, but quickly realized what he meant. “Oh, I get it now, I think.” I instantly felt horrible that I was still too uncomfortable to do to him what he did to me.

“I promise you that I’m fine, and don’t feel bad. We’ll get into that soon. I just want you to be comfortable with this first.”

I nodded as I began to relax and let my mind clear itself. “Alright. I love you, babe.”

“I love you too, baby,” he said as he began to stroke my hair.

I was almost sound asleep when I felt the bed shaking. I didn’t turn, but just laid there and listened to soft footsteps walking around the bed. As I watched him walk out of the room and towards the bathroom, I felt horrible again. I sighed as I closed my eyes again, falling asleep before he came back.
♠ ♠ ♠
More smexiness. ^_^ As well as more pranking. The usual things apply, comments, opinions, thoughts, etc.

Deds to Hachie, Hayley, and Heyyy Babyy for your awesome comments. And Hayley, to answer your question: Right now, Johnny is single. I just recently brought Lacey into the story, so she'll appear soon. =)