Status: Finished =P

Sing

10

“I cannot believe that the little boy died after all he did!” I cried. Frank put an arm around me and nodded.

“It was really sad. I thought I would start crying! “He said dramatically. I looked over at his disbelievingly.

“Really, there is no need to make fun of me, “I said, poking him in the stomach.

“Aw, come on, I’m just messing with you, “he said, pulling me closer to him. I put one arm around his waist and sighed. “What’s wrong, hun?” He asked, looking at me.

“I don’t know. Today’s just been amazing, “I said, looking at him. He smiled.

“Well, you know what they say…” He said, trailing off.

“No, what do they say?” I asked.

“I don’t know, but I was hoping you did, “he said, laughing quietly.

“You’re amazing, “I said, smiling at him. He looked at me and then, he looked at the ground. “What’s wrong?” I asked him.

“You’re not like the other girls I’ve met. I hope you know that…” He practically whispered. I raised a brow in confusion.

“What do you mean?” I asked.

“Well, “he started. “You’re beautiful, funny, smart, caring, amazing to be around, fun to hang with, and you laugh at my terrible jokes.”

“Well, I’m sure there are other girls like that, “I said, realizing where this conversation was going.

“Well, maybe. But I sure as hell haven’t met any of them, “he said, looking back up at me.

“Well, I don’t know… I’m sure you’ll find the one, someday, “I said, inspirationally.

“Yeah, that’s what they all tell me… Am I really that unlikeable?” He asked, looking back down at the ground.

“Hey, “I said harshly. “You are very likeable. I think you are the most awesome person I know. You’re cute, smart, funny, charming, caring, and fun! You have so many good qualities… Don’t be so hard on yourself, Frankie…”

“It’s easy for you to say, “he said and he started walking towards the car. “Come on, I’ll take you home now.”

I ran after him and got in the passenger seat.

“God damn it, Frankie!” I cried at him. He looked up at me.

“What did I do now?” He asked. His eyes held certain sadness in them.

“It’s only easy for me to say, because it’s all true. Everything I said, it’s true. I honestly believe you are amazing, “I said, my voice softening towards the end. He just stared at me for a few minutes. Then, he took a deep breath.

“Okay, can I ask for your permission for something?” He asked nervously.
“Any time, “I said, almost positive I knew what was about to be asked.

“Can I kiss you, just once? I just want to see something, “he asked quietly. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I knew it wasn’t right to do that to Gerard, but on the other hand… We weren’t officially together… I looked at him and sighed.

“Okay, “I said finally. I leaned over and kissed him softly on the lips. I pulled away, and he stared at me for a minute, as if trying to solve a puzzle.

“Thank you, “he said as he started the car. I leaned back in the seat and realized how uneven my breathing was. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes.

I couldn’t possibly have feelings for Frankie… Could I?
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it was so short. I had school today! :P

Comment?!