Status: Finished =P

Sing

13

The next day went better than expected. The first couple classes dragged on and finally, I could see Frank at lunch. I had talked with him the night before about our relationship and finally, we came to the best conclusion. We’d be better off friends, and in the event Gerard and I broke up, we would be able to date. He seemed fine with that, so we had resolved any problems in our friendship.

“Hey, “Ray said as I sat down.

“Hey, “I replied, unzipping my jacket.

“So, I heard what Frank said yesterday…” He said, after making sure no one else was near.

“Oh, you did?” I asked, feeling a little bad.

“Yeah, I’m not gonna say anything… But don’t be leading people on… People get hurt… Gerard just got over his last relationship with some girl who totally messed him up…”He said, looking me in the eyes.

“I know… That’s why I talking to Frankie about it yesterday. We’re straight, “I said, hoping to let him know I was trying to lead anyone on.

“Okay, I just thought I’d let you know, “he said, just as Mikey and Bob showed up. A few minutes later, Frankie came over and Gerard followed soon after. Frank sat on one side of me and Gerard on the other.

“Hey, “Frank said, smiling at me. I smiled back and waved.

“Hey, Sugar, “Gerard said, kissing me. I smiled and looked over at Frankie who smiled and shook his head.

“Hey, I told you I was going to be okay, “he reminded me. I nodded and looked back at Gee who had a raised brow but didn’t comment.

“It’s nothing. We just talked about something the other day, “I said, smiling at him. He nodded and started discussing something with Mikey. I looked back at Frank who seemed to have a forced smile on his face, but he didn’t seem to be too upset. I knew he was just waiting for us to break up, but he wasn’t about to tell me that.

Lunch went by and then, the rest of the day kind of flew. After I had gotten home and had almost completed my homework, the phone rang.

“Hello?” I answered.

“You aren’t going to believe this, “Frankie said, excitedly.

“Um, you discovered a new species of cat?” I asked sarcastically.

“Hey, that’s a good idea, but no!” He said, laughing.

“What is so unbelievable?” I asked.

“Gerard has not one but two new songs!” He said, practically screaming at me.

“Wow, that’s amazing!” I said, smiling to myself.

“Do you want to know what’s even more amazing?!” He said happily.

“Sure, “I said, closing my book, knowing I wasn’t going to get anything done.

“He not only has lyrics, but he also wrote the music and everything! Can you believe it?! Two complete songs!” He said, and I could just see him freaking out.

“That’s awesome!” I said, now very happy myself.

“We haven’t set up anything yet, but he said we weren’t allowed to invite you to band practice till we worked on it a little, but I want you to see us play one day!” He said rather loudly.

“Who knows, maybe My Chemical Romance will make it big!” I said, only fueling his excitement.

“Imagine it, us touring with other bands. We’d go around the world… And to think we came from this hellhole known as New Jersey!” He exclaimed.

“Yeah, maybe you guys will be the next Rolling Stones or The Beatles or something, “I said, smiling.

“That would be simply amazing, “he sighed.

“You guys will become something, “I said, noting his sudden despair. “You can make amazing music and create an army of your fans, because you’ll have a lot. You’ll make a lot of money, and you’ll tour the world. You’ll save lives, and little girls will cry over how hot you are and it’ll be great! And, on your first and last show and all in between, I will be there. I will be somewhere in the crowd, rocking out with all the fans. You guys will be amazing.”

“Do you really think so?” He asked, disbelievingly.

“I know so, “I said, honestly believing it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short, but sweet. Spoiler alert. Kinda gave away the whole "They become something".
lol I wouldnt be able to write about them if they didnt!

Comments?!