Status: Finished =P

Sing

22

For fifteen days, I couldn’t talk. I couldn’t form the words. I couldn’t get sound to come out. Finally, the week of Christmas, I began being able to get the words out. On Christmas Eve, Gerard and I had dinner with his parents, and then he came home and stayed with me. On Christmas Day, we had dinner with my aunt and her boyfriend. We had just finished opening presents when Nessa had announced that she and Jesse were getting married. She had asked me to be the maid of honor. The wedding took place two months later, ten days before my birthday. Jesse agreed to move in with her until I was eighteen, and then, they would get a place of their own. The time just flew by.

It was April 6th, which was three days before Gee’s birthday. I had the best present ever, but depending on who you talked to, it was debatable whether it was for him or the band. They had finally made up a demo, and I had given Jesse a copy of it to give to his best friend, who was the manager of Eyeball Records. He had called to let me know that he’d be coming by on the 9th to hear them perform for him live.

On Gerard’s birthday, he did indeed come by and he said he loved their sound and he’d love to sign them. They totally freaked out, and I was so excited when they performed their first show outside of their garage. Frank even taught the guys some of his old band’s songs, which they covered.

As the months passed, the guys went on tours. Following Graduation, Gerard and I got married. Frank never really thought we’d be together, but he ended up finding a special little lady for himself. Mikey eventually found a girl and so did Ray and Bob. Gerard and I had our first kid 3 years later, during one of the shows in the “Black Parade” tour. We named her Gracelyn Aurora Way.

So, even though things don’t always go as planned, it doesn’t mean they won’t work out in the end.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm srry that it ended like that, but I got really really really blocked and I messed up my original plot a couple chapters back and I hate putting stories on 'hiatus' while I go back and fix it, so I just ended it... This way, you can imagine the in-between parts... I'm sorry! I'll be writing another story that maybe I won't totally mess up!

Comment please?