Status: Amazingly Active. <3

Something Strange

Just Another day... Or Not

Rayne and Dani sat down in two empty seats in the front of the classroom. It was the first day of school, senior year, at Huntington Beach High School. Dani sat quietly listening to friends talking about their summer and how great it was. Rayne impatiently tapped her painted black fingernails on the desk, wondering how long until Mr. Jurry came.

He came eventually and started a speech about how great of a writer Shakespeare was and how everything he wrote was entended to be a play. In the middle of his little 'speech' someone came through the door loudly. He had short hair and a lip piercing with gauges in each ear.

''Glad you could join us Mr. ...?''

''Matt Sanders.'' He said pulling the heavy looking backpack off his sholders.

''Well, Mr. Sanders, may I ask why you are late?''

''Ummm, there was this cat in a tree, right, so I climbed it and took it out, then I realized it was my cat so I took it inside and-''

''Just sit down, please.''

''Whatever.'' He said sitting down next to Rayne.

''As I was saying-''

''Hey,'' Matt said quietly

''Hey,'' Rayne whisperd back. ''Why were you really late this morning?''

''I was sleepy.''

''Really? I actually thought you were the kind of guy who rescues cats out of trees.''

Matt was in 3 more of Rayne's classes. Right now they were in 7th period, Algerbra II. Suprisingly Matt was in the desk next to her.

While Mr. Goode was introducing himself, somone was running to the door.

''Sorry Mr. Goode, I had to take a piss.''

''You must be Baker, no?''

''It's Zacky Baker.'' He said taking a seat behind Dani, in the back of the room.

''Hey, Matt?'' He whispered.

''What?''

''This girl is hot!'' He mouthed to Matt.

''Thank you.'' Dani said smiling at him.

'What!?' Zacky thought How would she know what I-

''Zacky?'' Matt asked.

''Huh, what happened?'''

''Never mind, I'll tell you later.'' He said gettting his stuff ready to go.

In about 5 minutes the bell rang , happily Rayne and Dani skipped out of the class room.

''Hurry, we have to get home in time!'' Dani said grabbing Rayne's wrist.

They ran home as fast as they could, to get home by 4:15... or else.

********

''Let's go.'' Rayne said opening the window and jumping down onto the cold grass.

They walked a few blocks to get to the park, with many trees and little animals. Dani walked quietly looking for an animal.

''There!'' Rayne whispered.

There were two racoons by the bottom of a tree. Perfect! Dani and Rayne rushed up to them grabbing their small bodies and digging their nails into their fur. Blood dripped down their hands freely. When the racoons were dead the girls took a big bite out of them. The blood sprayed in their mouths, causing a mess on their clothes. When they finished eating they ran back home, changed their clotheds and went to bed.

You see, there's something strange about these two girls, nothing big it's just that they're dead. Cold bodies with no heart beat.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tell me how much you love it. =] Suggestions welcomee.