Status: Amazingly Active. <3

Something Strange

Keeping Secrets

After Dani and Rayne quietly got back in their room through the window, they quickly changed the old bloody clothes and cleaned themselves up while changing back into their pajamas. They were full and finally able to rest and get a good night's sleep.

Matt, on the other hand didn't. He was in the park that night. He saw what the girls did to the animals. He couldn't sleep, without nightmares about it coming to his mind. He knew what they did, but one question circled his mind all through the night, "What are they?". They seemed like monsters as he watched. Their eyes flickered like flames as they tore the animals apart. Matt tried to convince himself that he was dreaming, but just couldn't, because he knew what he saw.

********

The next morning the girls went to first period. They sat by Matt and his friend Brian. Matt didn't tell anyone about what he saw.

"Hey.", Rayne said with a faint smile.

Matt nodded his head as a reply. He didn't say a word until they were all walking out together to 2nd period.

"I need to talk to you guys. Meet me here at lunch, okay?", Matt said in a worried tone. He didn't give them a chance to answer and walked away. Rayne followed after him because they have 2nd together and Dani followed Brian.

Dani met up with Jimmy and Zacky in 2nd, and flirted with Zacky the whole time. Rayne tried to get Matt to tell her what was wrong. Matt stayed silent the whole time, collecting his words and thinking about what he was going to tell the girls. When the bell rang, Matt got up and left.

*****

"Okay, we're here what did you want?", Dani snapped, tired of Matt ignoring Rayne.

"Okay, well-", Matt started until he was interrupted by Dani.

"Matt, be blunt.", Rayne said.

"I saw you guys at the park last night. I watched you kill those animals and eat them. What are you?", He said. It felt alot better to get everything off his chest.

Rayne shot a glance at Dani. Dani nodded and shoved Matt.

"Let's go.", Is all they said until they got outside to Matt's truck.

'Where are we going?" Matt asked extremely confused.

"The cemetery.", Both girls said in perfect unison, while getting in the truck.

*******

"You never answered my question.", Matt said. "What are you?"

"Dead.", Rayne whispered.

Matt was initially shocked. That couldn't be true. He again tried to convince himself that he never saw the girls in the park. He couldn't believe it.

"You're fucking with me.", Matt said.

"No, we're not. I can prove it." Dani said, walking through the rows of gravestones until she found the right 2, then pointed at them to show Matt.

He looked at them, then put his head down.

"You guys want to ditch the rest of the day?", He asked casually as if he erased what he just saw from his memory, but he was just trying to not let it bother him.

"Sure, why not.", Rayne said with a smile.

Matt took Dani and Rayne to get something to eat, but they declined. Matt still wanted something to eat so they all went to a restaurant. Matt was asking them questions the whole time about what happened, why it happened and how did they come back. The girls gladly answered all of them. They were having fun, just chilling, until they realized the time. It was 4:30PM. Dani and Rayne were in serious trouble. They quickly apologized to Matt, grabbed their stuff and ran all the way home.

********

When the girls got home they were 'welcomed' by their 'dad', Steve. He wasn't really their dad, he was the man who adopted them when they were 14. The girls spent the last three years with a fat, drunk, lazy, abusive excuse for a man.

"Where were you!?", He barked at them.

"In the library.', Rayne quickly lied.

"What time were you supposed to be home!?", Steve said, stepping closer to the girls.

"Four-fifteen.", Both girls said stepping back out of fear.

"You know what the punishment is.", He said with a sly smile. He grabbed them both by their hair and dragged them to the basement, because it was sound proof.

Steve stepped in after he pushed them down onto the ground. His crooked, yellow teeth twisted into a mean grin. He stood Dani up and smacked her in the face as hard as he could and pushed her back down onto the floor, but not without kicking her in the stomach. It was Rayne's turn next. She was already standing against a wall. Steve grabbed her neck and squeezed as hard as he could for a brief minute before he let go. After Rayne caught her breath, Steve smiled and punched her in the stomach. He stood and laughed at the girls coughing and gasping for air before leaving them to suffer on in silence.
♠ ♠ ♠
I worked hard on this. Comment please? Feedback? Questions? Suggestions? Oh yeah and I need girlie friends for Johnny, Jimmy and Brian, if you're in just message me. =] Everybody should thank Maddigen Massacre cause with out her this chapter wouldn't be possible. =D