We've Got More Than We Know

And That's Bad Because?

Mason’s about at that one-month mark… and we’re taking him up to see snow! Actually we’re just taking him to see his grandparents, but still. He’s going to see snow! I’m excited even though he most likely won’t remember this, but I will! I should start a scarp book…

Before we left, I texted Keegan to see if he was going to be home. He said he was just chilling today as he put it. I took this as the he was going to be home doing nothing so that he could ‘chill’ with his nephew.

But once we got there, may parents informed me that he told them he was going to be at my house. I haven’t seen him at all today! He’s up to something… little butthead lying to me. He’s getting it when I see him next. Whatever it is, I have yet to decide.

“Look at all the hair he has,” my mom smiled once his little Rockstar beanie fell off when she lifted him from his car seat.

“He got it from his daddy,” I smiled over at Tanner who had a cute little smile on face that brought his dimples through. And I think Mason has those dimples. He has at least one. I’m sure of it!

“I think he got mostly everything from his daddy,” my mom giggled.

“I think he’s going to have Ky’s attitude though. He seems to be slightly… bullheaded,” Tanner replied softly with that last word.

“You’re just as bullheaded too. Don’t even blame that on me,” I told him.

“Who’s ever attitude he has, I think he’s going to be a little lady’s man either way,” my dad added, making me roll my eyes. Don’t even start with that yet. But I had to have fun.

“Well, look at Tanner,” I teased, making him turn red for once.

My mom and dad giggled from his reaction. I just hugged onto him while rubbing his back.

“So, what do you guys think Keegan is up too?” I asked once we all gathered in the living room.

“That boy marches to the beat of his own drum. I have no idea,” my dad replied, sending us into a round of laughter.

“You know, I should have invited Kirstie to come up. I think Josh was leaving for awhile. I hate being alone. I can’t imagine her liking it very well,” I thought, hating that I remembered it after the fact that Tanner and I got here.

“You should have. What’s Emma think of Mason?” My mom asked with a smile.

“She calls him Mesen. I think it’s so cute,” I grinned.

“You know what else would be cute? What if when they get older, they like each other… kind of like the little thing Keegan has for Kirstie,” my mom added, making my giggles come out of me once again.

“That boy still has a thing for her?” Tanner butted in.

“Yes. He hates Josh too,” I had to add.

“He doesn’t hate him…” Tanner tried to defend.

“Dislikes him strongly,” I reworded.

“Keegan has that personality though. He either likes you or he doesn’t,” my dad told everyone.

“Wonder where he gets that from, dad,” I smiled over at him, making him shake his head. “But Josh and Keegan are a lot alike. That’s what I think it is,” I went on.

Tanner agreed with me too. Obviously, my parents haven’t been around Josh enough to get a feel for his personality. But I think they get the idea.

We quickly changed our subjects though. We talked about pretty much everything. My job, Tanner’s job… he even said he was taking as much time off as he needed to. I know he said that before, but it still sounds so adorable the second time.

After dinner, Mason was starting to get sleepy and I hadn’t brought him a change of clothes, so we started for home. Once we were a little more than half way there, I sent Kirstie a text to see what she was up too. I haven’t heard from her in a few days. I figured I’d see what she was doing while Joshie boy’s gone.

When I got her reply, I was a little… stunned to say the least. I stared at my phone for a few seconds, looking at those words. Tanner looked over at me a few times too.

“What is it?” he asked with confusion in his voice.

“Keegan’s hanging with… Kirstie,” I said.

“And that’s bad because?” he asked.

“I don’t know… it’s just… different I guess. I don’t know,” I shrugged, replying with a quick why.

I never got a response though. I let it go. Keegan’s just a guy with a little schoolboy crush. It’s not like he could tear up a marriage or anything. I wanted to talk to Tanner about it, but once we got back to his house that I got moved into a week before Mason came, he had other plans and it involved yummy kisses. I was not about to deny those.
♠ ♠ ♠
lol well I think i'm cured... I remembered this time haha

Ky & Tanny

comment pleeeease :D