We've Got More Than We Know

You Just Kind Of... Ruined It

I’m so very happy that Josh is manning up. When Kirstie was talking to me about the problems they were having, it made me think back to Tanner and I’s first major break up… and kind of the last one too. But now, both couples are happier than ever and it couldn’t be anymore perfect… Except I’m kind of bored…

Kirstie and Josh having family time. Tanner’s been in his office all day, disputing about his up coming race schedule. And Mason’s sleeping! I’ve done a few things for work, but… it’s not as fun as it once was. It’s starting to frustrate me. I walked back in from the kitchen and plopped down on the couch with a heavy sigh.

“What’s wrong, baby?” Tanner asked, walking into the room.

“I’m bored,” I groaned.

“Aw, you poor thing,” he cooed teasingly.

“You’re not helping,” I grumbled as he came over and sat next to me.

“Well, I’m sorry. I’m here. What do you want me to do?” he asked.

“I don’t know,” I giggled, making him roll his eyes playfully.

“I’ve been thinking…” he started while hooking his other arm around me.

“About…” I started for him.

“How to get you involved with my racing,” he continued.

“Oh, really?” I asked, raising an eyebrow at him.

“Yeah. Eventually, I’m going to have to go back to racing. And when I do, I don’t want to leave you and Mason. If you’re involved somehow, you two could come to all the races,” he smiled.

“I’m really loving your IQ level right now,” I smiled.

“But…” he went on.

“Don’t rain on my parade, Tanner,” I groaned playfully.

“You’d have to leave Rockstar…” he frowned cutely.

“And… that’s horribly bad?” I questioned.

“But you’ve said before how much you love your job and you’re so happy you got it. I don’t want you to give anything you love,” he countered so sweetly.

“Well, how do you want me involved in your racing?” I asked.

“I want you to design everything that has to do with me and my racing,” he told me.

I looked at him strangely. How is that possible? There’s different companies that design different things that do with his racing. What is he talking about?

“Like my car graphics, obviously. My suits. The team’s gear, my gear. What do you think I’ve been doing on the phone all day, baby?” he smiled.

“But your season’s starting soon. How am I supposed to do all of that within a few months?” I asked, starting to panic already.

“Since you asked,” he started, sitting up straight like he was the most genius man on the Earth right now. “You can take this season off and just be a mom… and my… fiancée to be,” he grinned.

“Fiancée to be?” I asked, smirking up at him.

“Uh huh,” he beamed before reaching down to leave kisses on my neck. “I love you and I want to spend the rest of my life with the amazing person that makes up you,” he went on, looking me in the eyes with each word he spoke.

“But I don’t want you to feel like you have to marry me just because I had your child,” I told him.

“I haven’t been with anyone else or had feelings for someone other than you for nearly five years. I think that’s long enough to know that I am madly in love with you,” he countered.

“We’ve been together for five years?” I asked, hearing what else he said, but that just stuck to me.

“I’m trying to have a moment here, Ky, and you just kind of… ruined it,” he chuckled.

“I’m sorry! But… wow,” I giggled. “I’ve had a sexy man for five years,” I smiled, making his full one come over him.

“Even though you completely ruined this whole little thing, you are so cute,” he smiled before kissing my forehead.

“I love you, Tanner,” I sighed once I relaxed against his chest.

“I love you too, baby,” he replied, kissing the top of my head this time.

This is where I stayed the rest of the day: tucked against Tanner’s chest tightly. I loved it. I loved it even more when Mason woke up and Tanner held him in his arms along with me. How’d I ever get so lucky to have such a gorgeous fiancée to be man in my life who I had a beautiful son with? It times like this that I realize how amazing my life is… all because of that man sitting next to me.
♠ ♠ ♠
I had a Monster earlier... and now I feel sick :( I think the last time I had a Monster before this, I threw up for 2 days.... maybe I shouldn't have drank Monster.... lol

comment?