We've Got More Than We Know

Keep Your Hands To Yourself

So Kylee and I did the model thing at Tanner’s race. It was… okay. I would have died if Kylee wasn’t there with me. The two of us kind of had fun because we got to talk the whole day. But now we’re at Josh’s race.

“Josh, I don’t want to do this,” I whined as I stood in front of the mirror in the Honda hauler.

“Why not babe?” He asked while coming over to me.

“Because I’ve had a baby and I look fat. And at this race I know a ton of people here,” I complained.

He wrapped on arm around my bare stomach and the other hand rested on my thigh that was exposed because of the skirt that was way shorter than my comfort zone.

“You,” He started while leaving a kiss on my neck. “Are drop dead gorgeous. You look like you’ve never had a baby and you’re the farthest thing from fat, don’t even kid youself.”

“Thanks Joshie,” I smiled while leaning into him.

“You look really sexy,” He whispered into my ear. “I want to just skip my race and focus on you right now.”

I let out a giggle before giving him a big kiss and walking outside. Luckily, Ky was standing there with Tanner who was holding our daughter. Mason stayed with some grandparents but Tanner kind of offered to keep an eye on Emma during the race.

“Momma, we going swimming?” Emma asked as Josh took her in his arms.

“No honey, I’m not wearing a bathing suit. It’s something I have to wear for Rockstar, you know who I work for,” I explained.

“Do you think I’m gonna win, Emma?” Josh asked.

”YEAH!” She squealed while wiggling all around in his arms and pumping her fists in the air.

“Do that cheer I taught you honey,” I smiled.

”JG, JG, JG, JG!” Emma shouted while everyone got a good laugh.

“If she was cheering for you Tanner, she should cheer, nerdy, nerdy nerdy!” I giggled.

“If she’s cheering for Josh shouldn’t she cheer, greasy, greasy, greasy!” Tanner battled.

“Oh the greasy boy,” Ky shook her head.

“Emma, tell them your Daddy’s not greasy,” I pouted while hugging onto my two babies.

“My daddy’s not gweasy. He’s my daddy and I wuv him,” She said so cutely while leaving a big kiss on his cheek.

“Well, we gotta go Kirst,” Ky spoke up.

I kissed Emma and Josh and gave Tanner the nerd man a hug before Kylee and I went over to the Rockstar set up and handed out Rockstars and took pictures.

“This would be such a horrible job to have all the time,” Kylee laughed.

“I agree,” I rolled my eyes. “I’m so not comfortable showing my body off like this.”

“I know! Tanner kept saying I was fine but… I just had a baby six months ago,” She went on.

“You actually do look fine Ky. You don’t look like you’ve had a baby,” I reassured her. “Oh great,” I groaned.

“What?”

“Look,” I said while pointing to a big group of motocross guys that were walking by, including Josh who was holding Emma and Tanner was beside him. I hoped they didn’t spot us but…

”Momma!” Emma yelled while squirming out of Josh’s arms and running over to me.

“Hi, sweetie,” I cooed while picking her up and giving her a big kiss.

“C’mon, Emma. Mommy’s gotta work,” Josh said as our little girl tottled back over to him. By this time the group of about 10 or 15 motocross guys had congregated around the Rockstar tent.

“Just don’t say anything,” I threw at them, noticing some were eyeing Kylee and I more than I would like, and I knew all these guys so I can give them a hard time. But it looks like this time they’re the ones giving me a hard time.

“Grant, you got a sexy wife,” Wil Hahn said with a whistle.

“I didn’t know you were a model now,” Josh Hill spoke up while his eyes looked me up and down.

“I’m not, Kylee and I got asked to fill in for two races,” I explained.

When I turned to look at Ky she was off a little farther taking pictures with someone, I want to get rescued too!

“You should do it all the time, you look good,” Grant Langston winked at me.

Just then, Mike Alessi walked behind me and do you know what he did? He smacked my butt!

“Keep your hands to yourself, Alessi!” I angrily shot at him as he turned around.

“That’s my wife!” Josh yelled as he put Emma down and stomped over to him.

I could see them arguing but Tanner went over and diffused the situation. I was glad Emma came over to me because I picked her up and held her in front of me and she covered from my waist up.

“What’s going on?” Ky asked when she came back over.

“Mike Alessi smacked my butt and now Josh is on him,” I smiled. Oh yeah, don’t mess with my because my man will protect me!

Finally, Tanner couldn’t get them to stop arguing but he pulled Josh away. Once he came back over Josh put an arm around me and looked at all the other guys as if to say, this is my wife don’t anyone try anything. At that point, I may have shown off my wedding ring a little too much but.. whatever.

“Thanks baby,” I smiled while pecking Josh’s lips.

“You really think I would let that scum get away with it?” He countered with a smile. “If you get anymore jerk faces, come get me.”

Josh had to leave for his race but Tanner stayed with us and held Emma in his arms. It was kind of cute to watch them interact… not as fun as watching my man interact with Emma but it was cute. Tanner’s really good with little kids.

“Ky, this guys been eyeing you for like the past five minutes and now he’s coming over. Do what Josh taught you,” I said.

This really hot guy came over to Ky and asked for a picture. Afterward he started talking to her and he eventually asked her out well isn’t he forward? She lifted up her left hand and wiggled her fingers and the guy left. Ha!

Soon the race got started and guess who’s man came in third? Oh yeah, my man! I ran over to the podium and the second he got up there I bolted to his side with my little can of Rockstar.

“You did so good,” I whispered before the people came to interview him.

“Thanks babe,” He replied.

I stood there and held my can of Rockstar as they did the interview and snapped pictures. Once they got the trophies were taking the pictures, Josh slid and arm around my waist and pulled me up against him. He’s such a geek but I love him.

The second we got back to the Honda hauler Josh was kind of looking at me oddly.

“You should go change before Tanner comes back with Emma,” Josh told me.

“Why do you say that?” I asked him.

“I just don’t want her to see you too much in that,” He stated.

“She sees me in a bathing suit,” I battled, thinking this was over how much skin I was showing.

“I just don’t want her to see you in that and then see all the male attention you get from it and think that that’s how you get guy’s attention. She’s seen enough of that today and I don’t want her thinking that once your married any guy can do whatever he wants to you, like Alessi,” Josh explained.

“Josh, if I remember correctly I’m the one who didn’t really want to do this and you’re the one that urged me too,” I countered while bringing my hands up to my hips.

“I know, but it’s just that she looks up to you a lot and I don’t want her to get the wrong message,” He softly said while rubbing his hands on the upper part of my arms.

“So you’re saying I’m not a good role model basically,” I said with tears stinging my eyes.

“No I’m not baby,” He gently cooed while pulling me up against him.

“Yes you are and that hurts Josh,” I told him while I wiggled my way out of his arms and went into the hauler where I let a few tears fall.

I really wanted better communication with Josh and now that I got it… I’m kind of not liking what he has to say to me right now.
♠ ♠ ♠
so Kirstie would be wearing the same thing as kylee and so i'm lame and i didn't make a set, sorry!

comments?