We've Got More Than We Know

Apparently He’s Stuck In Colorado

I’m getting really, really, really… really, really excited! My family’s coming over to my little famiy’s house! I always wanted to this to happen. I just find something so cute about it. And for once my parents get to take that hour and half drive here and back.

“Aw, look at my little boy,” I cooed once Tanner brought him downstairs from getting changed.

He looked like a mini… mini Tanner. He had on a little button up flannel shirt along with a cute little pair of dark jeans. On his tiny feet were the smallest pair of Etnies that I have ever seen. And to top all of this off, his thick hair was spiked… like Tanner’s.

“Why didn’t you wear the same thing? I would have had twins,” I smiled as I hugged onto my Tanny, giving his cheek a quick kiss.

“I figured that would just be way too much cuteness for you,” he teased.

I just rolled my eyes playfully before going back to cooking. Tanner was doing… his thing. He kept staying in the kitchen though… and trying to distract me! It wasn’t even with kisses. He was just being cute with Mason!

He can’t walk yet, obviously, but if you hold onto his little hands, he’ll attempt to stand up and take tiny steps. It’s cute. He always has a big smile on his face when he does. If he falls, he’ll look around and giggles. It’s adorable.

“Ky, he’s doing it!” Tanner shouted excitedly, causing me to turn around quickly… to find Tanner still holding his hands.

“You need to stop it. I need to get this done before my parents get here,” I told him once he picked Mason up and brought him over to me.

“But we wuv you,” Tanner cooed while leaning over to give my lips a soft peck.

“I love my boys too, but I need to get this done,” I went on, but Tanner still hooked his arm around me.

“We want kisses first,” Tanner smirked and of course Mason let out a little squeal too.

I gave him a sideways looked that he returned. It was so darn cute. I smiled and gave him a kiss… and another… and another… and another. Before I knew it, my parents were at the door. I shot Tanner a look as he walked towards the front door with his son still in his arms.

“I’m going to get you, Tanny!” I shouted at him.

I heard his chuckle fill the house. Why is that sound so cute to me? When Tanner laughs, all I can do is smile and just think about how adorable he is. The sad part is, I think he knows this.

“Aw, he’s getting so big,” I heard my mom say.

Before I went out there, I made sure that dinner was done. Once it was, I walked out into the living room to find my dad holding Mason with my mom next to him. Tanner was sitting on the smaller couch. I went over and sat next to him. He sent me a smile before he coiled his arm around me and left a kiss on the top of my head.

“Keegan wanted to be here,” my mom spoke up.

“Yeah, I haven’t’ seen him for a while,” I was able to get out.

Since that little incident with him and Kirstie, we haven’t really talked. I’m not really as upset with him. I honestly wanted to see him to talk with him tonight. But he couldn’t make it, so I invited Josh and Kirstie… who are late!

“He was trying to change flights to make it, but apparently he’s stuck in Colorado somewhere,” my dad added.

“Aw, well next time,” Tanner chimed in.

“Uncle Keegan told me he misses you and the he got you a little snowboard,” my mom cooed down at Mason, poking his tummy to make him giggle.

“Uncle Keegan beat daddy with a fun toy,” Tanner muttered through clintched teeth, but loud enough for my parents to hear too.

“He’s got plenty of time to learn how to drive,” my dad added.

“He’s a Foust. He knows where the little go pedal is, right, Tanner?” I smiled over at him.

“Of course,” he grinned with this adorable little glow to him.

Thankfully, the Grants came before Tanner could reach that kissable cuteness stage. Before we sat down for dinner, Emma wanted to see Mesen. Yes, she still calls him that… and Kirstie, my mother, and I think it’s so adorable. The guys really don’t care. They’re just like yeah… she calls him Mesen.

After this little moment, we all sat at the table getting ready to share our meal… Emma had to battle to be able to sit next to Tanner and Mason. So, after some shuffling of places, everyone was happily seated and ready to eat.

But before anyone could get their first bite, someone came busting through the door. Once I saw who it was, I couldn’t think. He wasn’t supposed to be here. My brother, Keegan, was supposed to be stuck in Colorado! He’s not supposed to be here at my house right now!
♠ ♠ ♠
Guess what's on tonight!!!!
New Ghost Adventures!!!! :D lol I'm excited :)

Ky

comment?