We've Got More Than We Know

I Want Him To Wuv Her

“Keegie!” Emma squealed while Keegan walked through our door.

“Hey Emma,” He smiled while scooping her up.

“Keegie I missed you,” She pouted at him. “You always have Mesen now and you wike him more dan me.”

“I love both of you guys. And remember, I promised you that you, me, your parents, Mesen, and Auntie Ky will go up snowboarding,” Keegan reassured her.

“Okay,” she nodded her head as he put her down.

Emma came trotting back in and started playing with her toys while I got up to hug Keegan.

“Where’s Josh?” He asked.

“He’s in the office talking to some Honda guy,” I explained.

“Alright, I’ll talk to him when he’s done,” Keegan replied. See! I told you those two are friends now! And I love it.

“So did you want to come talk about something?” I asked, sensing something.

“Well…. Ky’s been hanging around with that Todd guy a lot…” He trailed off.

“Yeah, I think they like each other,” Josh’s voice came while walking out of the office.

“Who Daddy?” Emma asked while she ran over to him.

“Auntie Ky and Todd,” He smiled while scooping her up then sitting down on the opposite side of me that Keegan was on and Emma sat in his lap.

“Toddie Bear does want to kiss her!” Emma giggled.

“I think he does,” I giggled along with her as she crawled into my lap.

“So… you guys know Todd?” Keegan questioned.

“Yeah, I’ve known him a long time and so has Kirstie,” Josh spoke up.

“Is he a good guy?” He asked. “Because I remember a few years ago when….”

“He’s different than he used to be. He was drunk when he did that but trust me; he’s a good guy. Todd’s stopped drinking like he used to and he really is a good guy…. Underneath all of that hair,” I laughed.

“Todd’s a straight up guy. What you see is what you get,” Josh stated.

“He’s my Toddie Bear,” Emma whispered to Keegan as if it was a secret.

“Well that’s good to know,” Keegan smiled back.

“You’re my Keegie,” She kept on whispering.

“I think you’re cute,” He whispered back.

“I think you funny,” Emma giggled.

They shared a little giggle before Emma sat back in my lap. All of us sat quietly for a minute and I could tell that Keegan was thinking.

“Do you think… they like each other?” He asked.

“I don’t know. Todd can be really good at hiding his feelings at times so I’m not sure,” I sighed.

“I think they do,” Josh smirked. “Don’t you Emma?” He asked while poking Emma’s tummy.

“Uh-uh,” She smiled. “Wait… Mommy… how come they wike each other if Aunt Ky’s got Uncle Tanny?”

“Well….” I trailed off not knowing how to approach this.

“Come here, honey,” Josh cooed while opening his arms for her.

She crawled into his lap and snuggled up to him. He left a kiss on her head before starting.

“Uncle Tanny and Aunt Ky aren’t… together anymore,” Josh explained.

“Togefer?” Emma asked while wrinkling up her eyebrows.

“Yeah, Uncle Tanny hurt Aunt Ky’s feelings and they don’t love each other anymore so… they chose not to be together anymore,” Josh went on. I love that when he knows I don’t know how to explain stuff to her, Josh takes over for me. I love that guy.

“But what about Mesen?” She asked with sad eyes.

“He’s with Aunt Ky and me,” Keegan piped up.

“Oh… so now since Uncle Tanny doesn’t wuv Auntie Ky, Toddie Bear wuvs her?” Emma asked.

“Well… they’re friends right now. We’ll have to wait and see,” I said while ruffling up her hair.

“I want Toddie Bear to wuv her and Mesen,” She smiled while leaning her head on Josh’s chest.

“You and me both,” I giggled.

Ah! How cute would that be if they got together. I kind of feel bad that Kylee would have such an ugly boo but he was her boo once before. Kylee needs someone right now and maybe the ole’ Todder could be the one for her?
♠ ♠ ♠
Are you kidding me? he got 9th, i think he did AMAZING for coming off of all his injuries between his shoulder and toe! don't hate on my adorable joshie!

The Grants and Keegan

comments???