We've Got More Than We Know

FWOSSY!

“I’m not sure I want to go out there… she just broke a window,” Todd spoke up as we were walking down the stairs.

“She’s excited about something,” I told him… or at least I was hoping that’s why she broke the window.

Mason was on high alert though. The shattering window woke him up. My poor baby. But once we stepped outside, he perked right up. There were snowmen… a lot of snowmen.

“FWOSSY!” Mason shouted while working his way out of my arms.

When he was on the ground, he went on a dead sprint to the snowy mounds. He went right to the one that had blue… something’s for it’s eyes.

“Even in snow form he recognizes you,” Keegan spoke up.

“What?” I asked, shooting him a look.

“Josh and I made snowmen of you and Kirstie… Kirstie made Todd,” Keegan went on to chuckle, sending all of us into a round of laughter… Todd didn’t find it too funny.

“It’s cute though, baby,” I told him while rubbing his back. “In an… ugly snowman way,” I couldn’t hold in my laughter anymore.

“Wodd!” Mason shouted once he stood in front of ‘Toddman’, smiling up at it.

“Mission accomplished,” Kirstie smirked while crossing her arms across her chest.

“I hate that we’re leaving tomorrow,” I pouted once Mason wobbled back to me.

“Oh, you’ll be fine. That’s more alone time with your Todders,” Kirstie piped in.

“My thinking exactly,” Todd added, wrapping an arm around my shoulders.

I couldn’t hold in my smile while I lend into him. He started rubbing my upper arm and went on to leave a soft kiss on the top of my head. After this little moment, all of us went back inside to have dinner.

The dinner was a normal dinner, but there was this small sadness. We all knew we all may not be together like this for a while with such a beautiful environment. Once the kids were in bed though, all of us gathered in the living room. Todd and I cuddled up on a chair, Kirstie and Josh did the same on the couch, while Keegan lay on this stomach on the floor.

“There’s something I’ve been wanting to say to all of you, but… I don’t want it to be extremely cheesy,” I spoke up since no one seemed to want to talk about anything else.

“I’m pretty sure you’re like the queen of cheesiness, Ky,” Josh teased.

“Well, then you’re the king of it,” I shot at him.

“What do you want to tell us, Ky?” Keegan spoke up.

I looked around at each and every one of them, seeing that their eyes were fixed on me. A few deep breaths came in and out of me as I worked up the courage for this. Todd even rubbed my arm gently, encouraging me to go on.

“I love all of you guys,” I pushed out with a smile spreading across my face.

“Aw, we all love you too, Ky,” Kirstie cooed in her little dorky way.

“No, I mean… you guys have been here with me through a lot of stuff and you never looked at me any differently or weren’t supportive of anything. I’m glad I have such an amazing group of friends as you guys,” I told them

“Ky, I’m your brother. I have a duty to be there for you,” Keegan spoke up.

“Yeah, but… you’ve been way more supportive than I ever thought anyone could ever be. All of you have. I just feel like I should say how much I appreciate you guys. And Todders,” I smiled nuzzling up to him more.

“I think a group hug is in the works,” Josh said with a small smile on his face.

Before I could protest, Kirstie, Josh, and Keegan all got up and dog piled hugged onto me along with Todd. Even though it was hard for me to breathe with all of the squeezing going on, a smile stayed on my face during this multiple embrace.

“We love you, Kylee!” Keegan said in his annoying brotherly way.

“I love all of you guys too,” I smiled as they slowly climbed off of me, leaving Todd’s arms hooked tightly around my waist.

“She loves me the most though,” Todd had to add.

“If it helps your ego, Todd, then yes, I love you more, baby,” I told him, puckering my lips out at him as if I were talking to Mason.

He just made a face at me and tightened his grip around my waist. I smiled and left a few kisses on his scruffy cheeks.

“There’s so much love in this room right now,” Kirstie sighed happily before her and Josh collapsed onto the couch.

“Well, I think Kylee and I need to take some of this love and go to bed,” Todd said, standing with me still in his arms.

“But what if I wanted to talk more?” I pouted even though he was already heading for the stairs.

“It’s called spreading love, Ky,” Todd snickered, making me roll my eyes at him playfully.

He went on to chuckle while the other three let out their own little comments. I didn’t care. I haven’t been this happy in months. I’m surrounded by two of my amazing friends and their adorable little girl, my loving brother who would do anything for me, my gorgeous baby boy that means the world to me, and… this guy… that I’m… in love with.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm not cool enough to get that much snow :( lol jk
I think we got like 3-5 inches? maybe... but it's cold and windy and sucky! haha

comment pleeease :D