We've Got More Than We Know

It’s A Secwet

Today I headed into work while Josh was with Emma. It’s kind of nice in the off season for Josh because he’s a lot more flexible on his hours and he can take Emma with him a lot of places. Emma comes with me sometimes but it can get boring for her so usually she’s with Josh’s parents, my dad, or uncle Toby.

“Kirstie, I have something you’re going to like,” John smiled while walking into my office.

“You’re buying me a Corvette?” I buzzed.

“No,” He stated. “But I need you to design a moto poster featuring your hubby.”

“Okay, not as good as a Corvette but I’ll do it,” I agreed.

I started working on a sketch but Kylee came walking into my office. She was holding something in her hands but I couldn’t tell what it was.

“Look what I found while I was slacking off,” Ky giggled while holding a picture out to me.

I studied it and saw a cute picture of Kylee and I. We were giving each other a loose hug but our faces were turned toward the camera. Both of us were nicely dressed, makeup, hair done, and everything. But some reason for the life of me I couldn’t place where that was.

“Where was this picture taken?” I asked her. “I can’t remember.”

“It was when we took that trip to Vegas,” She smiled.

“Oh! This was after that criss angel show!” I laughed. “I remember now!”

“That was so much fun. I enjoyed myself on that trip,” Ky said.

“Me too,” I agreed.

“We should go back,” She suggested.

“That would be fun only… Emma and Mason wouldn’t have a good time and I don’t want to leave my baby girl,” I pouted.

“Yeah, I don’t want to leave Mason either. It would be much more fun to go somewhere where all of us can enjoy ourselves,” Ky stated.

“So… how are you and your Toddie bear doing?” I poked.

“We’re doing really well. I kind of hate to say this but… I sort of wonder what would have happened if we never broke up in the first place,” She sighed.

“Ky,” I started while getting up and going to sit by her. “What happened in the past is in the past. It’s no use trying to change it. What happened, happened and only now you can change it.”

“You’re right,” she smiled. “And I’m really glad Todd and I are together now.”

“Well, as my daughter said, I want Toddie bear to wuv Aunt Ky,” I giggled.

Kylee shared a laugh with me but her cheeks were all red. Aww. Just then, Josh and Todd came into my office. Josh picked me up and carried me out of my office while Todd did the same.

“What are you doing?” I squealed.

“We’re kidnapping you,” Josh laughed.

“Why?” Kylee asked as they carried us out of the Graphic Design area of the Rockstar offices.

“Because we have a surprise for you guys,” Todd spoke up.

The two of them put us in the backseat of Josh’s truck where Emma and Mason were already buckled in. Todd and Josh got in the front seat and we started rolling.

“Where are we going?” I buzzed.

“Is it a trip?” Ky asked.

“Will we be gone long?” I shot at them.

“We’re not telling you,” Todd stated.

“Emma,” I smiled, sending her a sideways look. “Do you know where we’re going?”

“Yep. Daddy and Toddie told me,” She beamed.

“Tell us!” Kylee squealed.

“I can’t. Daddy told me not to,” Emma shook her little head.

“But Mommy wants you too,” I prodded.

“Daddy said it’s a secwet,” She said in a whisper.

“Just be patient,” Josh chuckled.

Ugh! I’m sure this surprise will be amazing but I just may die of curiosity on the way!
♠ ♠ ♠
we got like 7 or 8 inches of snow but it's all off the roads now so i know school won't be cancelled tomorrow :(

comments?

i'm so excited for these next chapters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!