We've Got More Than We Know

SHOPPING!

“Mommy, whad doing?” Mason asked while walking into our little room.

“Jumping on the bed,” I told him with a smile.

He looked at me oddly, tilting his head to the side; a trait he got from his father. Apparently, Tanner always preaches to him not to jump on the bed. But before I could tell him to join me, Todd came in, scooped Mason up in his arms and jumped on the bed with me, sending my little boy into hysterics.

After we had been going at this for a while, Todd coiled his arm around my waist and plopped down on the bed with Mason and I in his arms. The two of us laughed while lying on Todd’s chest as chuckles passed through his lips too.

“That, Mason, is how you test a bed,” Todd told him once all of our laughter died down.

“Again!” Mason shouted while standing up and jumping now.

He got a few jumps in before he fell down on his little butt, laughing once again. That little boy kept this up for the longest time. I smiled and hugged up to Todd. While Mason was still jumping, Emma wondered her way in with a big smile on her face. Without saying anything, she climbed up onto the bed and joined Mason in his jumping.

“Kirstie! Your kids being crazy in our room!” Todd shouted with a playful smile on his face.

“My kid is not crazy!” I heard her shout from a distance, but her voice was growing closer.

“Well… she is yours…” Todd countered, trailing off with his words once her and Josh appeared in the doorway.

“You know, when Ky and you have a baby, he’s going to be just as hideous as you!” Kirstie shot at him.

“What if it’s a girl though?” Todd has to poke back.

“Well, then for her sake, I hope she looks like Kylee!” she countered, making me roll my eyes.

“Who said anything about Todd and I having kids?” I snapped.

“How much you want to bet they have a baby within the year?” Kirstie asked, turning to Josh.

“You’re serious,” I muttered, sending both of them looks.

“Hundred bucks says they will,” Josh replied, smirking at me.

“Well, I give it nine months,” Kirstie smirked this time.

“You guys bug me sometimes,” I mumbled while crossing my arms.

“We only speak the truth, Ky. Plus, Mason would like a little brother or sister, wouldn’t you, Mase?” Josh asked, cooing at my little boy.

“No,” he giggled in response.

“Well, you’re helpful,” Josh mumbled to him.

I smiled at Mason who was still attempting to bounce and scooped him up in my arms. He giggled as I went on to leave multiple kisses on his cute little face. Once I finished, Todd went on to poke his tummy, making him giggle.

“See, he’s good with kids,” Kirstie had to add.

“Kirstie, drop it. Please,” I told her, sensing that Todd wasn’t too comfortable. He wasn’t talking… Todd always talks!

“Ok sorry!” she shot back playfully.

They went on to pile onto the bed two. Kirstie and I tried to get out of Josh and Todd what they had planned. They weren’t budging on anything though… and it was really bugging me!

“What do you girls want to do?” Todd asked once he seemed to get a little annoyed with our questions.

Kirstie and I looked at each other for a few seconds. Smiles spread across our faces as the same thought came to us.

“SHOPPING!” we both said at the same time, ending in a fit of giggles.

“No,” both Todd and Josh groaned.

“Yes!” Kirstie and I replied with Emma seeming to agree.

“You’ll make us carry all the bags,” Todd complained.

“Well… isn’t that the reason for guys to go shopping?” I teased while ruffling up his hair once he laid it on my shoulder.

The two men let out another grumble as Kirstie and I popped up to get ready. They even got Mason in on it! What a bunch of little whiners. But when’s the next time we’re going to be in New York? You can’t go to New York without shopping first! We’re woman. What do they really expect from us?
♠ ♠ ♠
I need Rockstar... I'm so tried that I can't think of anything to say lol

comment pleease :D