We've Got More Than We Know

Dwesses Are Annoying

“Why do we have to go shopping?” Josh whined while falling backward onto the bed.

“Because you guys asked us what we wanted to do and this is what we want to do,” I stated while picking up my messenger bag that I use as my purse.

“But it’s going to be so boring,” Todd piped in.

The two of them were laying on the bed, whining when they were the ones who asked us! Ugh, men! They can be so difficult at times but I couldn’t live without my man. Mason was busy jumping up and down on the other bed along with Emma. Kylee came out of the bathroom and she rolled her eyes once she saw Todd and Josh.

“You know what? If you guys are going to be big whiners then we don’t even want you to come,” I stated while crossing my arms.

“Yeah, you guys have done so much complaining today,” Kylee rolled her eyes once again.

“Daddy! Don’t be a whiny pants,” Emma said while going over and sitting on Josh’s chest.

“You guys can just stay here,” Ky said while linking arms with me and starting for the door.

“What are we going to do all day in a hotel room?” Todd whined…again!

“Do you want to come Emma?” I asked while holding a hand out to her.

“Yeah,” she smiled while hopping off of Josh and trotting over to me.

“Fine,” Josh groaned. “I’ll go. Even if shopping is boring I’d rather be with you than sitting here all day.”

“Thanks baby. I’m glad you’re coming,” I smiled while pecking his lips before he took Emma’s other little hand in his much bigger one.

“I guess I’ll go too,” Todd stated while picking up a giggling Mason. “But we have to be done by 5:00 tonight.”

“Why’s that?” Kylee asked.

“It’s a secret,” Todd smiled.

“But we’ll have to come back here and you girls need to be nicely dressed,” Josh told us as we walked out of the hotel room.

“Do we need to buy a dress then?” I questioned.

“Nope, Josh and I went shopping before we left and brought you two girls a dress,” Todd grinned, proud of their accomplishment.

“We’ll I’m excited now,” I buzzed.

We all piled into a taxi and started our day of shopping. Kylee and I were having so much fun. I mean, shopping in New York, what girl doesn’t want to do that? We hit all the major stores and got some super cute stuff. Todd and Josh were actually pretty cooperative, they carried all of our bags for us and Todd had Mason in his arms the whole time. He’s going to be a good daddy, I know it!

But I had a little fun as Kylee and I went to look for some clothes for Mason and Emma. We passed by all the baby stuff and I got a big smile on my face.

“Just think, you and Todd will be here soon shopping for your baby,” I giggled.

“We’re not having a baby,” She groaned.

“Sure you’re not Ky,” I smirked.

“Shut up!” She playfully shot at me. “You and Josh will be the ones having a baby soon.”

“Says who?” I asked while bringing my hands up to my hips and had a hard time keeping a smile off of my face.

“Says me. You guys can’t hardly keep your hands off of each other, it’s only a matter of time before Emma has a little sibling,” Kylee smiled.

“I’m sure we’ll have more kids but… I don’t think we can beat you and Todd to it,” I laughed.

“You are so crazy,” she laughed along with me.

We shopped a little more before Todd and Josh came walking up to us with our babies.

“Girls, we need to get going soon,” Josh told us.

“If we’re going somewhere nice enough we have to get dressed up we must need to get Mason and Emma dressed up too, huh?” Ky added.

“Yeah, but we have clothes for them,” Todd piped up.

“Why don’t Todd and I go back to the hotel and start getting the kids and ourselves ready then you don’t have to worry about dressing the kids?” Josh suggested.

“I have such a smart hubby,” I smiled while pressing my lips to his. “That’s a good idea.”

“Daddy, do I havta wear the dwess you packed me?” Emma asked.

“Yeah,” He replied.

“I don’t wanna. Dwess are annoying,” she pouted. The words coming out of Emma sounded like me as a child but that little attitude is an exact copy of Josh.

“But you look so pretty Emma,” Josh smiled while picking her up and kissing her cheek.

“Yeah Em. They look nice, especially on a pretty girl like you,” Todd grinned over at her.

“Fine,” She kept on pouting but it changed into a smile as I leaned over and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

The boys left with our babies as Kylee and I finished up shopping. I’m excited to see what dress Josh got me for our little surprise tonight. I’ll definitely have to give him lots of kisses afterward.
♠ ♠ ♠
had such a good day! I got 100% on a math test which i don't think i've ever gotten a hundred on a math test before in my life! and i entered a poem i wrote in a contest and they're publishing it! SO EXCITED! and then i got to go to my art class that i take after school with all my besties! and one of my friends brought her camera so we got to take lots of silly pics!! haha i jumped on my friends lap and she's resting her head on my shoulder and we looked at each other and started cracking up right as our other friend took the pic, it was so funny! and a really good pic, so yeah good day!

comments?