We've Got More Than We Know

My Little Moto Girl

“Joshie!” I squealed as he came running down the stairs.

”What? What’s wrong?” He quickly shot at me while looking around the room, seeing if anything was wrong.

“Emma’s crawling!” I beamed while smiling down at our daughter who was crawling all over the living room.

Josh let out a chuckle before walking over to me. He slipped an arm around my waist and kissed my cheek.

“She’s been crawling for the past week,” He laughed.

“I know, but she’s been crawling really good today,” I countered.

“Well she is seven months old. She probably should be crawling around by now,” Josh replied.

“Whatever, I’m still excited,” I smiled as I leaned down and picked up Emma who had crawled to my leg.

“I think it’s cute that you’re so excited. You’re such a good mommy and wifey,” He smiled back while taking Emma from me.

Josh held her up above him and blew on her face making her giggle like crazy. He poked her tummy and she laughed even harder than before and started babbling like crazy, as if she was dying to tell Josh something.

“Someone’s at the door,” I spoke up as I heard the doorbell ring.

“Probably Kylee,” Josh said. He’s been super supportive of Ky during all of this and I think it’s super sweet but he said he was going to let us talk while he worked on something with his bikes in the garage.

“Come in!” I shouted to the person who was probably Kylee. I sat down on the couch as Emma played with my hands and babbled away. It made me let out a little giggle, she’s so cute.

“I’m only four months and I feel so fat already,” Kylee moaned as she plopped down next to me.

“It’s only starting, Ky,” I smiled over at her.

Emma’s big caramel colored eyes that mirrored Josh’s, landed on her Auntie. She smiled up at Kylee before crawling onto her lap.

“Just because you’ve been through this before doesn’t mean you can be my pregnancy coach,” She replied.

“Well, someone needs to do it since he’s not around,” I grumbled. Yes, I’m still mad at him.

“I can’t control what he does,” Kylee countered while running a hand through her hand.

“But still… he hasn’t called at all?” I threw back, upset at that….NERDY DRIFTER!

“No, but… I think he has races in Europe,” She told me.

“Out of all the people I thought would do this, he has to be the last person I would expect it from,” I pointed out.

“Yeah,” She heavily sighed but managed to smile at Josh and my little daughter who was babbling and clapping her little chubby hands.

“Anyway… Zak’s been a little sweetheart, huh?” I teased as her cheeks filled up with red. “Aw,” I cooed at her.

“He’s been nice, but he’s always nice, so it’s nothing new,” She replied.

“But you two have a bit of a past with each other,” I went on.

“He’s cute,” Kylee grinned.

“And you think he’s nice… what else do you need in a man?” I giggled out.

Kylee put her hands around her pregnant tummy. Her baby’s moving, I know it! I did the exact same thing when I was pregnant with Emma. The only difference was Josh’s hands were next to mine.

Once she left I held Emma on my hip and walked out to the garage. Josh was cleaning up some of his boots but when he heard the door open and close he looked up and smiled at us.

“How is she?” Josh asked.

“She’s alright. I’m still mad at Tanner. How could he do this to her?” I ranted on.

“I think it’s pretty low on his part,” Josh mumbled out.

“Honestly, what would you do if we were in that situation?” I asked him as I walked over and Emma held her arms out for Josh.

He held Emma up against his chest and kissed her head before saying, “I would have asked you to marry me.”

“I have to say, I’m glad we’re not in that situation. I always wanted kids and I didn’t know that I would end up getting pregnant six months after we were married but I’m so glad we were married first,” I honestly told him.

“Me too,” He agreed.

Emma let out a little squeal and clapped her hands. She pointed to one of Josh’s dirt bikes and he let out a laugh before sitting her on it but he still kept his strong hands on her waist to hold her securely.

“My little moto girl,” Josh grinned.

“Aww,” I cooed while taking pictures.

Now that’s adorable! I love my little Emma so much but if I didn’t have Josh with me the whole time I know that I wouldn’t be as happy. He completes my life and I think Kylee wants one to complete hers.
♠ ♠ ♠
hahaha whenever i hear Zak Baggans i think of Frodo Baggans from Lord Of The Rings hahaha :D

The Grants