Dancing The Full Moon

Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Found out that he’s name is Jacoby, he’s 22 years old and he’s the freaking king(NOT ALPHA)of the werewolves, can you believe that I’m going to mate with a wolf? A FREAKING KING?! And I don’t even love the guy? Yes I know my life sucks, you don’t have to think it nor say it I already know <.<

Right now I’m in he’s castle, in he’s room, and I can’t go out. It’s horrible, I’m bored of my freaking mind, I don’t know what to do, he didn’t even left something for me to play with.

I lay in he’s king side bed, thinking of life when the door open.
“What the hell are you doing?” He’s beautiful voice appeared- woah did I just said beautiful? Seriously, I think I’m in drugs.

“I’m unboring( A/N I don’t even know if that’s a word LOL) myself, something I do when SOMEBOY DOESN’T GIVE ME SOMETHING TO UNBORED ME!” I said screaming the last part.

“Don’t shout,” HE hissed “Anyway, come on, dinner it’s ready.”

I looked at him “You do know, I don’t eat, right?”

“Of course I know, just come on, your dinner it’s ready” he said.

“Fine” I sighed and got out of the bed.

He pulled me out the door, I shiver under he’s touch; he’s hands felt warm and nice, s- hell no! again! I cannot think like this, stupid vampire hormones!

“Now, all the Alphas are going to be there, do not do anything stupid, you just eat, you will not talk and you do what I say and if they tell you to do something, you do it only if I denied you won’t or if it means letting them touch you or them, you understand?” he told me when we were in the door.

“That sounds like I’m a slave! Which I am not” I glared at him.

“We don’t have slaves, if we want something we do it ourselves, not like your nasty kind that use humans as slaves.” He growled.

“used” I corrected “They are extinct now, our fault of course” I looked down sadly, yes, humans don’t exists anymore because of the vampires fault. Now we drink from our same kind but the weak ones or the animals we find, since in our territory there are not much, only small ones, or- of course- werewolves we find.

“Lies, your king told you lies, humans live, not much but there is, only the highest rankers from your kind drinks human blood. In our part we have humans, like 50, since they keep disappearing or dying” HE said

“Now, let’s not talk about this and come in” he open the door and pulled me in.
When we got in everything went silence and all eyes were on us.

55 People were sitting around a big freaking table full of food, only two seats were left, the biggest one and a normal one next to it.

Jacoby pulled me to the seats, as we sat, everyone got up, vowed, and sat down again, eyes still on us.

“I have called this meeting to know where we are putting the teens, so they could claim their mates. The Full Moon It’s in five days, I was thinking of having it in the sliver field, what do you all say?” He said, he’s voice booming around the room. Everyone looked around and nodded agreeing.

Did he say Sliver field? No no no it can’t happen there! That’s where the vampires are meeting.

“Then the S-”

“No! it can’t be there” I cut him off, standing up.

Everyone looked at me, more like glared.

“Why not, vampire? Who are you to tell us what not to do?!” one of the Alphas growled.

“I told you not to talk” Jacoby growled/whispered.

I turned to him “If you do it there, you will meet your death, vampires on full moon are pretty horny, if you disturb them in their ceremony, it will be like calling death.” I whisper/hissed showing my teeth’s. The alphas couldn’t hear what I say, but they thought I was going to attack their king.

The room erupted in growls from every men in the room, throwing me there power, making me hiss out in pain, only Jacoby didn’t growl.

Didn’t I tell you, that by power, you can be killed? Well yes you can, only the highest rankers and the king and queen can kill you by power, and let me tell you, it’s not a nice death.
Not taking the pain I fell, hitting my head with the table in the progress, stupid me.
All of this happened in seconds, can you believe that? By power you can die in 10 seconds and the pain it’s so horrible that is looks like it passed 10 hours before you die, but they really are seconds…

“ENOUGH!!” Jacoby snarled, attacking them with he’s power.

They all whimper and stopped.

Jacoby helped me up, well let’s be clear, he picked me up. “WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TO BE DOING THAT TO YOUR FUTURE QUEEN” He snarled.

“ALL OF YOU OUT!” He growled.

Before any of them could walk out, one of the man challenge Jacoby, which it was a bad idea, since he was mad as hell.

“What do you mean, future queen, sir?” He spat.

“What you heard, Sebastian” Jacoby spat back.

“We will not accept a vampire as our queen” Sebastian growled.

Jacoby’s eyes turned black “Then what are you doing here?! IF you do not accept it, get out of my territory, if something happens to your pack, don’t run back, nor call for help, we will kill you, I will not help someone who left us” Jacoby growled, showing all he’s power.

Sebastian whimpered and walked out without another glance.

“Anyone else?”

They all stayed quiet.

“Good, now go!” He order, everyone quickly walked away.

“Never thought you were going to defend a vampire” I whisper to him, my eyes slowing closing from the tiredness.

I slowly welcome the darkness but not before hearing something that sounded like “I don’t defend vampires, just my mate”
♠ ♠ ♠
happy new year dudes and dudettes... lol