Dancing The Full Moon

Chapter 3

Chapter 3

“Miss Blaze, wake up” I felt someone shake me awake.

“Urgh” I groaned opening my eyes, welcoming the brightness.

“Thanks goodness you’re awake” A woman sighed in relief.

“Who are you?” I asked sitting up.

“I am Monica, one of the maids here” She said.

Oh, looking at her now, she had the dress of the maids.

“What are you doing here Monica?” I asked, taking a breath, bad idea.

Taking a breath, I smell her delicious raspberry scent; mmm… smell so good, I need to taste. Woah! No no no! dammit, I haven’t drank blood since one week ago! I need blood! If I don’t, I might drink hers and kill her.

“You’ve been out for two days, Jacoby was getting worried, he’s depressed and hasn’t eaten anything and doesn’t go out of the library, he thinks what happen to you it’s he’s fault, you need to go and talk to him! The whole kingdom will fall with him if something happens to him” She exclaimed.

I nodded not paying attention to her; I was looking at her neck all the time she was talking.

If I could just drink a little…

No! Stop Blaze! You’re not like Keysha or those disgusting vampires!

“Come, I’ll show you where the library is” she said helping me up.

As fast as she helped me up, I moved away fast for her own safety. She looked at me confused and shook her head mumbling under her breath ‘vampire’.

I hold my breath as we got out of the room.

Vampires can only hold breath for one hour, but the weaker you are, the less you can hold, like me, right now I can only hold my breath for 5 minutes, how do I know that? Well because it depends on how much days you passed without drinking blood, in my case, the last time I had blood was in one week. If you are more than three weeks without blood you can’t hold your breath not even for five seconds.

“Here it is” she said quietly opening a black door, and hushing me in.

When I got in she quickly closed the door, leaving me alone in the room.

Letting the breath I was holding out, I looked around, realizing I was in the library, I think she mention something about Jacoby in the library or something.

I caught the sweetest scent I have ever smelled in my whole life.

It smelled like Vanilla and Cinnamon, soo tasty.

I couldn’t help myself, I follow the smell, finding out the smell came from a man sitting in a chair, back towards me, looking at the fire in the chimney.

Controlling myself from attacking him, I walked towards him.

As I reached him, I think he saw me and turned the seat around, facing me.

“What are you doing here? Your suppose to be in bed” Jacoby said, I slowly walked to him ignoring what he say.

I could feel my brown eyes change to red, meaning I’m thirsty.

Trying to control it, I stopped in front of him, I can still feel my body trying to jump and drink he’s blood, it was painful.

“I-I need blood” I whisper looking at he’s neck, oh the smell, hmm I wonder how he’s blood taste- STOP! Don’t think about it!

Jacoby slowly grabbed my waist, sitting me on he’s lap.

The smell got stronger making it impossible to hold myself.

I gently kissed he’s neck; running my tongue in the place I’m placing my fangs.

He moaned, tightening he’s hold on my waist, pulling me closer.

“Do it, you know you want to” He whisper.

That’s the only thing it took for me to lose control completely.

I sank my fangs in he’s neck, making him hiss out in pain then in seconds he shivers in pleasure, groaning.

I grabbed he’s hair and pulled he’s head aside so I could sink my fangs better. The taste was better than he’s scent, he’s blood tasted so sweet, sweetest blood I have ever tasted, better than anything.

He pulled me as close as possible, feeling he’s erection. I moaned as he’s hand explored my body.

Every minute it passes he kept feeling weaker.

Finally after 3 minutes from feeding and feeling pleasure I pulled away reluctantly , if I keep feeding I’ll kill him, I ran my tongue were the mark was, cleaning it.

I lifted my head up; to look at he’s face, my eyes slowly turning back to normal.

He’s face showed that he was weak and needed to sleep and eat or he will die.

Realizing what I did, I quickly got out of he’s lap and towards the corner.

“I’m sorry, I couldn’t stop, I-I” I got cut off by the door being open.

“Master, your mother and father s- AHHHH!!” she screamed as she saw Jacoby.

Of course she will scream, seeing her king look like the dead and me with blood in my mouth and in my shirt, doesn’t scare her nor any body.

“What is it!?” Four guards appeared in the room and gasped.

“Take her to the basement! And you! Help the king bring him to the nurse!” One of the guard order.

“Don’t!” Jacoby growled trying to get up, but was too weak.

“Don’t listen to him! He’s too weak and doesn’t know what he’s saying” The guard growled.

The three other guards nodded and quickly ran to me, one tight up my hands behind my back.

I snarled at the guard who grabbed me by the shoulder making him jump.

“You little…” He cursed slapping me.

“Don’t, I told you to not do it!” Jacoby growled, still fighting with the guard.

“Sir, she drunk your blood, we could not leave her be even if you say so” The guard told him as the guards pushed me out the door.

Going doing the stairs every werewolf I saw, growled at me.

It’s not like I don’t deserve this, I did something I shouldn’t, so this is my punishment, I don’t even belong here, I knew this was too good to be truth, I don’t deserve anything. My life has always been me fighting for food, money and place to stay. Never knew my family, no one never defended me, I always was alone, why would I not be alone now?

When we got to the basement, they went to the center of the room, grabbing the chains they tight up my hands with it, then one of the guards went to a circle type thing, that I don’t even know what it was until he pulled it.

The chains went up, pulling my hands above my head and lifting my body up, which hurt like hell.

The guard stopped when my feet’s didn’t touch the ground.

Another guard grabbed the whip, oh hell no!

“You touch me with that, and I promise you, you will die” I hissed.

Suddenly the door open and the guard that Jacoby was fighting with came in laughing.

“Sebastian is going to be happy with us, Jacoby is slowly going down” He chuckled.

“What do you mean slowly going down?” I asked.

“WHO SAY YOU COULD TALK!?” The guard with the whip shouted and whipped my in the back.

I screamed in pain, as I felt it scratching my back, the burning feeling was horrible.

“Don’t do it John, she can talk whatever she please, as for you girl,” the guard turned to me

“Don’t you know? The full moon was the day before yesterday, you didn’t sleep for two days, you were in a coma for a week. The full moon passed, one more full moon and Jacoby dies if he doesn’t mate, he’s slowly becoming more wild and wild, did you know what he did when you left? He went wild and shifted attacking the maid and killing her in an instant even if he was weak he could do all of that, we had to restrain him, right now he’s locked in he’s room, he’s going to be there until the full moon comes, which is in two days.” He laughed, my eyes widen.

“Why do you want him dead?” I asked.

“So Sebastian can rule, now no more question girl” He growled.

“Come on guys, let’s go” He order.

With one last glance they all left, leaving me alone.

Why the world does always wants to live by pain and hatred? Can they just live in peace? Isn’t it easy?

Suddenly the door open, a black wolf appeared in the door, he’s blue eyes looking at me like a predator.

He slowly walked to me, broke the chains and before I could fall he shifted and caught me before I could touch the ground.

“You kind of getting too attached to me you know” I said as he pulled me close.

I heard him chuckle “Can’t help it”

“Sebastian wants to rule, one of the guards say you were going to be locked up in your room until the full moon” I said.

“Yes but they can’t lock up a wolf big as a bear and strong as a rock”

“Rocks are not strong, they can brake easily” I teased.

I heard him growl “Don’t tease me”

“Moody” I laughed.

“Just go to sleep I know you want too”

“I am not tired, beside we need to stay in guard, well me, you’re the king, who is going to chain, no one of course”

He suddenly lifted me up and ran werewolf speed to he’s room, when we got there he threw me in the bed.

“That wasn’t nice” I complained, rubbing my head, I thought this bed wasn’t hard!

“Just sleep I’ll stay in guard, no one is going to chain you up again, I promise” He promised.

“But how do you want me to sleep, when I’m not tired.” I whined like a child

He rolled he’s eyes “I didn’t know when vampires drank blood they didn’t get tired”

That made me look down “I’m sorry I-”

“No! I gave you permission to do it, so you don’t have to apologies.” HE cut me off.

“But I almost killed you” I whisper.

I felt him walk towards me, he sat next to me, grabbing my head with he’s both hands he gently lifted it up so I could meet he’s eyes.

“But you didn’t” he whisper back, locking eyes with me.

We stayed like that for minutes, staring at each other’s eyes.

He’s eyes held worry, power and… love?

I touched he’s cheek with my palm, he lay he’s head in it closing he’s eyes.

I gently pulled him towards me so he could lay down using m stomach as a pillow, I lean back resting my head in the back of the bed (A/N I forgot the name <.<)

I gently played with he’s hair while softy singing Sweet Dreams by Air Supply (what? I love that song >: O)

Hearing he’s breathing slow down, I knew he fell asleep.

Minutes later I too fell asleep.