Loving Me First

One Night Stand

After talking to Lina, Ray and I left the club. We went to his apartment that was on the south side off Gravois. "This yo spot?" I asked him. "One of them." He grabbed my hand and pulled me in. As soon as his door closed behind me it really was no holds barred.Hands were on bodies and clothes were being ripped off. His lips captured mine as he ripped my panties from my body. "Damn I like a strong nigha." He chuckled grabbing my azz and lifting me. Leaving me no choice but to wrap my legs around his waist. He opened another door and threw me onto his bed. He shut the door and took off the rest of his clothes.
He climbed between my legs and continued attacking my lips. He kissed down my chest and stopping for a few seconds to caress my breast and then continued down. Lifting my legs to his shoulders he glanced up at me on my elbows. "Is it as sweet as it smells?" "Taste it and see." He took a long lick and then looked back at me. "Maybe I need more." And he proceeded to give me the best head game a nigha could give.
He used a finger to play with my love bud as he made me come. But he still didn't stop. He kept going until he made me come a second, third and even a fourth time. He finally grabbed my waist and flipped us over. "Show me how much of a pro you are." I grabbed his man and slid down on it. His damn thing was hard and long and BIG. He chuckled as I only got half in. "Damn ma you hella tight.It's cool though we gone take all night to loosen you up. He grabbed my waist but I pushed them away. I rode his azz til he was spurting everywhere. He know how much of a pro I am now. But we weren't finished. He turned me onto my stomach and rammed back inside me. Best believe best sex I've had thus far. It wasn't until we were half sleep that I realized we didn't use a rubber.
The next morning I woke up to my phone ringing. "Hello." "Bitch where you at so I can come get you before the rent's get home from work." I quickly recited the address and rolled out the bed. Ray was nowhere to be found. Surprising. Notice the sarcasm. I grabbed everything and got dressed. I walked out the room and found a whole bunch of nighas getting high. Ray was sitting on the couch with a blunt in his hand. When he heard his room door open he looked my way. "Where's your bathroom?" "The second door to your left." As soon as I got to the bathroom my phone rang again. "Wassup bitch?" "I'm outside." "Alright give me five minutes." "Five minutes trick." I hung up and washed my face. My damn hair was a mess so I just brushed it and put it in a loose ponytail. I walked out the bathroom and back into his room.
I slipped on my booties, put my jacket back on and grabbed my pocketbook and walked out the room. "Where you headed?" Ray asked as I started to walk past him. "Home." "You got a ride?" "Yep." "Alright see you around lil mama." He said going back to his conversation with the dude next to him. I rolled my eyes and walked out the door. When I got out the apartment some chicks were coming in. They glared at me like they just knew where I was coming from. I got into Lina's car. "How good was it?" She said looking at me. "Fantastic." I said laughing. "I just bet looking at your neck. So when is it gone happen again?" "Girl please that nigha looked at me like I Was just something on the bottom of his shoe when I left so I'd guess never." She looked at me out the corner of her eye. "Did you want it to happen again?" "Even if I did it don't matter now hun." We got out the car and we went in her house and just chilled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tell me what you think of this story so far and if I should continue.
Sorry I know this was a short chapter the next one should be wayyyyy longer.