Status: Complete.

I'm Hardly Worth Your Time.

chapter nine;

Alex continued…

I woke up to Lea’s warm bare body next to me, she was snuggled up within the duvet, she looked peaceful, a small smile on her face. I was about to brush away a few strands of hair that were in her face, when my phone went off. I moved swiftly but quietly from the bed, searching my jeans pocket, I pulled it out to find I had ten missed calls and 6 texts from Morgan, either of them.all the texts consisted of where I was and why I wasn’t at her apartment…they went on. I really had dug myself into a big hole…I really love Lea but I think I also love Morgan, I don’t want to hurt any of them.

I quickly got changed into the clothes I had worn the previous night, looking over to a still sleeping Lea, I walked over to her pressing my lips to her forehead before leaving, I knew it was wrong, similar to the walk of shame, I know but I was ashamed of what I had done, I would never regret it . Ever.

Lea

I wiped the sleep from my eyes, looking around the room, I smiled remembering what had happened the night before, I looked over to where Alex had been sleeping, but he was gone.

“Alex?” I shouted tiredly.

No answer.

I got myself out of bed, stumbling across the room and out into the hallway thinking Alex may be in the kitchen or something, but there was no one, they house was completely quite.

He had left me, after taking the one thing I would never be able to get back.

A tear made it’s way down my cheek, I couldn’t describe the feeling that was rushing through my body right now, but I knew there was a hint of betrayal. How could I have been so stupid?

A few weeks passed, I still hadn’t left my apartment at all, I was absolutely distraught. It didn’t help that I was puking every minute either. I still hadn’t spoken or heard from Alex, refused to answer any calls from anyone. Just stayed in bed, crying my eyes out, like it was the end of the world. That was until the door bell rang, I sighed slowly dragging myself out of bed and made my way towards the front door, not caring what state I was in, they could all fuck themselves. I opened the door slowly, cringing at the brightness of the open air outside.

“Lea?” a soft voice spoke. I knew who it was, Jack.

“Jack, what are you doing here?” I asked him bluntly.

“I came to make sure you were still alive! Where the fuck have you been? Everyone has been worried sick about you!” he hissed.

“Shit happened Jack, Alex took my V-Card and left the next morning, without a word” I spat back.

Jack’s face softened, he still looked angry though I doubt that was because of me…

I let him in, he made himself at home slouching into the couch.

“I could kill him you know, I can’t believe he did that to you and all being lovey dovey with Morgan as though that didn’t happen” he spoke through clenched teeth.

“He-He’s with Morgan?” I stuttered.

He nodded his head.

I felt the rest of what was left of my heart shatter, just like all those years ago. I was about to speak when nausea over come me, I ran to the bathroom before emptying my stomach into the toilet. Jack had hurried in behind me, holding my hair out of my face… he asked me three simple words…

“Are you pregnant?”

That’s when everything clicked. I think I was…
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's been awhile...oh christ bet you didnt expect that! hahaa. I think there is only a few more chapters left of this story, but there will be a sequal!!!
though i was thinking about deleting this story, what do you think?

Comment&&Subscribe; thankss.