Status: Complete.

I'm Hardly Worth Your Time.

chapter two.

Graduation was fun, I guess. Standing on stage, with every seniors parents, family members, guardians etc sat sharing this once in a life time achievement.
I was glad when it was over, Alex’s parents were first to come and see is, telling us how quickly we had grown up. Mr and Mrs Gaskarth had always been lovely, not a bad bone in either of them.

Tonight would be our graduation party, but the guys had a gig to play at a local bar, so we were heading there instead. It seemed that since these guys started playing an occasional gig every so often, they would become more popular, I know that’s what is suppose to happen, but me being a good friend and girlfriend, I dropped anything I had planned and gone with them, they had never done that for me, not even once. Sometimes I didn’t even feel as though they were bothered or not, as long as they were happy, I’m just too nice to tell them that, so I just left It. I’d probably regret it later. I had missed every dance going this year, as gigs landed on the same dates, I felt disappointed all the time and let down.

“Lea?” a voice spoke gently bringing me out of my thoughts.

I looked to the side of me, Alex was looking at me worriedly. I’m surprised I even heard him speak, the band before they were set to play were rocking it out on stage.

“Sorry, I was miles away” I lightly smiled.

“Lea, seriously there is something wrong, you’ve been acting weird lately” Alex spoke sternly.

I couldn’t tell him the truth, could I? It would make me such an awful girlfriend. It would hurt him too, I can’t do that.

“It’s nothing Alex, Just leave it alone will you?” I spat, not on purpose, it wasn’t meant to come out like that.

Alex eyes flashed with hurt.

“Alex…I didn’t” I started but was cut off by Alex.

“No, Lea, Just forget it. Go home or something call me when you want to tell me the truth” he spoke bitterly before storming off towards the stage where the guys had been watching us intently.

A silent tear fell from my eye, I turned around and headed towards the exiting, taking my car and heading home. I looked at the ring that was placed on my finger, the promise ring Alex gave me. I couldn’t tell him the truth, could i?
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's short. I'm seriously stuck. Hope you like.

thanks for the comment//subscribers.

Rosie; xoxoxo