Status: Ending soon - not sure where to take this, may toss it.

You're Mine Forever & Always

ImageImageImageImage
Samantha has been dating Joe Jonas for the past 8 almost 9 months. She loves him with everything in her and never wants to lose him. There was one point in their relationship where a rumor went around he was dating Taylor Swift and she didn't like it one bit, and he told her straight to her face he would never cheat on her or ever want to lose her again like that one time! Soon after she found out, she went straight up to Joe and confronted him about it; he immediately denied it ever happening and reassured his love for her. At that point, she knew everything was perfectly fine, for now at least. If he ever decided to hurt her like that again, he would kill himself, well not literally, but you get the point. Not even 3 days before it would have been 9 months for them, she sees him making out with a random blond girl at a party. That right there explains the fact that he lied right to her face. Soon after, that's when she meets him. Who will she choose?! Will she stay with Joe or dump him and go straight for Taylor? Read to find out.... ;)

-------

Starring: Samantha Roberts (Blake Lively), Joe Jonas (as himself), Nick Jonas (as himself) and Taylor Lautner himself!!
Also a few appearances by: Ashley Greene, Kellan Lutz and a few other members of the Twilight cast.
Inspiration: my own personal experiences & a dream I just had recently.
WARNING(S): some language, slight violence, and sexual content way later into the story.
Rating: PG-13 for now, R later! Please watch out, you’ve been warned!!! (:
Disclaimer: I do not own ANY of the characters including Taylor Lautner even though I really wish I did but I don’t :( That would be a dream come true!! I only own the main character and all of the other original characters that will appear later in the story! I also own the plot, so please refrain from stealing!!! Thank you! :D

Author's Note:
I changed the main character, Samantha to be portrayed by Blake Lively instead of Ashley Tisdale. Just posting this so none of you are confused once the change is in effect. Thanks :) I hope you enjoy this and leave some feedback!

2010-11 © turn right;