Status: Ending soon - not sure where to take this, may toss it.

You're Mine Forever & Always

Let the fun begin...

“Taylor, you remember your cousins, Jessica and Madison?” my mom asked, looking over at me. All I could do was nod; I sure did remember them but just haven’t seen them in a long time, like since I was about 11 or 12. It’s been a real long time since I’ve been even face to face with either of them in a while. “Taylor!! Come ‘ere, I’ve missed you!” Jessica exclaimed in her extremely loud southern drawl. Their family was from a small town in Georgia, called Hendersonville, which had about 225 people or so.

It was a very small town from what we’ve all heard from them. W-what were they doing here? I had no idea, just for the hell of it I’m guessing? I smiled slightly and hugged her back as she pulled me in to a big hug. “I’ve missed you too!” I said once we pulled away. I went over and hugged Madison. “Hey, Taylor!!” she said. “Hey Maddie! You’ve grown up a lot since we’ve last seen you guys!” I said after we pulled away from the hug.

“I want you guys to meet my new girlfriend, Samantha,” I said, making my way over to her and tightening my arm around her waist, pulling her closer. She smiled over at the both of my cousins. “Hello,” she said softly. “It’s nice to meet you guys,” she said as Madison pulled her in to a hug. Madison was always the sweet child, who was quiet when she was younger but ever since she hit 12, from what I could tell, she hasn’t stopped talking since. Jessica was far from being the quiet sweet kid she grew up to be; she has always and will forever be the rebel child.

Madison has told me a lot of stories how when she was in her early teens, still in high school, she would always get in trouble. From what, I had no idea. Probably most likely for smoking or skipping class. I swear, when I hugged her earlier, I could smell smoke on her clothes. It could probably be just me because I’m used to it since both of my parents smoke.

“It’s nice to meet you,” she said, smiling over at Sam, pulling her a bit closer to me as Madison pulled her into a hug. They both pull away a few minutes later. “Nice to meet you too,” she smiles lightly back before moving her arms around me, hugging me. I tighten my arms a bit around her and pull her against my chest, moving my arms to rest on her lower back.

After we all stood there for the next few minutes, talking, my parents led both of the girls in to the living room. I moved an arm around her waist, pulling her even closer as I stared down at her. “So, those two are my cousins…what do you think?” I asked softly, smiling a bit. “They seem pretty cool,” she says quietly back.

“They always act sweet like this when you first meet them, well, Jessica does and she has had an evil side to her ever since she turned 13. Watch out, and I seriously mean it, she has always been the most rebellious kid I’ve ever known. Madison on the other hand, is complete opposite; she’s the sweeter of the two siblings. She’s a lot like me, quiet and reserved, always doing things on her own time and everything. It would be more better and understandable if we were siblings since we are so much alike, opposite them two when they are together. They always somehow butt heads and get in to arguments, but sometimes have their moments when they get along,” I said and moved an arm around her waist, pulling her even closer to me.

“Wow, t-that’s a good thing to know, thanks for telling me,” she smiled over at me. “Welcome,” I smiled back as we walked in to the living room where the girls were with my parents and younger sister. “How about we all go out for lunch in a bit and catch up?” my mom asked as we both walked in to the room. “Sure, I guess we could,” I said and rolled my eyes.

“We should, it would be fun! I wanna get to know you and your girlfriend,” Jessica said, smiling over at both of us. I could see her raise her eyebrows as she looked over at us. I sighed, she was up to something, I could tell, I just had no idea what. Even though I haven’t been around her for some time, I know her ways. It was also really weird because Madison is nowhere close to acting how her Jessica has always acted around everyone.

She’s the sweet southern belle from Georgia, while Jessica is the complete opposite; she’s always one to break up relationships and get in to everyone’s business even if it doesn’t involve her. For example, back when I was 13, when I had my first girlfriend, Kendall, she was the one who broke us up because she was jealous she got to spend all of her time with me. I thought that was kind of weird, because I mean, she is my cousin and I see her whenever they decide to come visit. This was going to be one hell of a summer with my two cousins but it was going to be great none-the-less with Samantha here with me. Let the fun begin, shall we?
♠ ♠ ♠
There's the next chapter!
I really hope you guys like it!
Please comment for more :D
♥-Teddi