Status: Ending soon - not sure where to take this, may toss it.

You're Mine Forever & Always

One Heart, One Hope

Sam’s POV
Taylor and I are lying up in his room. We just finished watching 50 First Dates. He holds me close in his arms. A few minutes later, his phone starts to go off. After picking it up, he swipes his finger over it to answer it.

“Hello?” he says into the phone as he holds it up to his ear.

“Sure! Is it okay if I bring my girlfriend with me?” he asks. I wonder who he was talking to. He continued to talk with whoever it was until he thanks the person on the phone and then ends the call.

“Who was that?” I ask as he sets his phone down.

“My manager, one of them, Jessica or Jessie as I call her, she was asking if I’d like to come help with this charity for kids with cancer. Would you want to go?” he asks with a small smile on his face.

I nod before replying, “Yes, I’d love to go!” I smile over at him.

“Really? That’s great,” Taylor says, smiling over at me. I smile as he kisses me.

“Come on babe, let’s get going,” he grabs my hand and helps me up. We walk out his room and down the stairs. We walk past Jessica and Madison as I lead her out to the car.

“Where are you two going?” Madison asks, looking over at us.

“Some charity thing to help kids with cancer,” I reply.

“Awe, well, that sounds nice. Have fun!” she smiles at the two of us. I smile back as Taylor grabs my hand leading me outside to his car. After he started up the car, he pulled out of the drive way. Once Taylor pulled out the drive way, he followed the directions to the place they were holding the charity benefit at.

We arrive at the place about fifteen minutes later. He pulls his car in to the parking lot and finds a place to park. After parking the car, we get out and start walking up to the entrance. There were signs all over that said One Heart, One Hope: Save a Child Today in big fancy letters.

“Hey Taylor, over here!” a dark haired girl yells in our direction.

“Hey Jess!” he smiles and waves. As we make our way over to her Taylor introduces each of us to each other.

“Hi Sam, it’s nice to finally meet you! I’ve heard a lot about you.” She says and hugs me and Taylor. I just smiled a bit. After pulling away, Taylor wraps a strong arm around me as we followed Jessica inside.

“Thanks so much for coming out to help!” she smiles at the both of us.

“No problem!” Taylor replies, smiling at her. She walks off as we stop to take in the surroundings around us. This place looks real nice but heartbreaking at the same time. I felt bad for all these kids and small children who have to go through with cancer. I could feel tears starting to well up in my eyes.

“Awe, babe, what’s wrong?” he asks, pulling me closer and rubbing my shoulder lightly.

“Nothing, it’s just, I feel bad for all these kids who have to go through with it, you know?” I ask, looking up at him, tears in my eyes.

“Don’t cry baby, its okay!” he rubs my shoulder and kisses the top of my head.

“I love you,” he says and kisses my cheek.

“Love you too,” I smile up at him as he begins to wipe my tears away.

“Guys – there’s someone I want you to meet,” Jessica walks toward us, holding a little girl in her arms. The little girl smiles at me. I smile back. She was such a cutie.

“This is Sophie, she’s three and battling with leukemia,” she smiles lightheartedly.

“And this is, Cindy and Bryce, her parents,” she pointed over to the couple who stood beside her. The girl’s father, Bryce, looks over at me and Taylor and smiles.

“Thanks so much for coming to help!” Bryce says, smiling and shakes the both of our hands.

“No problem, man!” Taylor says back and pats his shoulder. I go over and talk with Jessica, Cindy and with little Sophie.

“She’s so precious,” I smile down at her as she looks up at me with curious light blue eyes and a sweet smile.

“How long has it been since she got diagnosed?” I ask, looking up at Cindy.

“About to be five months,” she replies and runs a hand over her tired face.

We continued to talk a while longer before Sophie started whining that she wanted to go play a game.

“Want down, sweetie?” Jessica asks, looking at the little girl in her arms.

“Yeah,” she muttered softly as Jessica set her down on her feet. “Come on Sammy, play a game with me,” she reaches over and grabs my forefinger and pulls on it for me to follow her to play a game with her. I smile as I follow her over to a part of the facility where they had tables set up with coloring books and paper with tons of colors to use.

“Want to color with me?” she asks and motions for me to sit next to her. There were a bunch of other small kids around the table coloring all sorts of pictures. I began to draw and scribble random things, like hearts, stars and peace signs.

After an hour or so, I met back up with Taylor. He was playing a board game with a little blond boy. I look down at him and smile. He seemed to really be having fun with these small kids. I have to admit, I even had fun today. As I look down at Taylor, I can’t help but think that he is no doubt going to be a great dad some day.

“Hey handsome,” I smile down at him. He looks up and smiles widely, showing his teeth.

“Hey, beautiful,” he smiles and puts out his hand for me to help him up. I reach out and take his hand, slowly but surely helping him up.

“Thank you,” he smiles and kisses my cheek as he stood beside me.

“Welcome,” I smile as he kisses me softly on the lips. We pull away soon after.

“Not here, babe,” I smile at him. He smiles back and moves his arm around my slim waist.

We go and say goodbye to Jessica and Sophie and her parents.

“I’m glad I got to meet you, sweetie,” I say, looking down at the lovely little girl who clung to her mother’s leg.

“Me too!” she says in her soft voice. It made me smile real big as she released from her mom’s leg and ran and attached her arms around me as I bent down to her level to say goodbye to her. Her parents along with Taylor and Jessica smiled as she hugged me. A few seconds later, I pull away and give her a soft kiss on her forehead, smiling.

“She is such a sweet girl,” I whisper to her parents as I stood up next to Taylor.

“Thank you, she is dear. Hope we get to see you again soon,” Cindy smiles at me as she picks up her daughter.

“You too! Take care!” I smile over at the family. They are such a sweet family with an adorable little girl.

“Bye Sammy!” Sophie yells, waving at me. I smile and wave back at her.

“Bye Sophie!” I yell as I wave back to her and her parents. They smile and wave back as Taylor and I turn to leave. He drove me back home.
♠ ♠ ♠
Finally!
Here's the next chapter!
I don't think it turned out that good, but it's whatever. Please comment and let me know what you think!
They give you more updates so please comment! It really means a lot <3