Status: Ending soon - not sure where to take this, may toss it.

You're Mine Forever & Always

Cell phone calls, paparazzi and a big surprise!

Taylor’s POV
Sam and I both sat up groaning as my phone started to go off in my pocket blasting the chorus of Starstrukk by 3OH!3. I reach in to my pocket and pull it out before swiping my hand over the screen so I could answer it. “Hello?” I said in to the phone. “Taylor? Where are you? Your father needs you to come help him in the garage. I don’t know how to do any of that mechanical stuff you guys do.” I heard my mom on the other line. “At Sam’s house, why now?” I asked.

“Who’s that?” she asked. I sighed before continuing. “My new girlfriend, I told you about her a few weeks ago, she’s the girl I met at that party a while back...” I trailed off, and smiled over at Sam, grabbing her hand, running my fingers over hers softly. She smiled back. “Oh, well you should bring her by sometime so we can meet her! Your dad really needs your help, he can’t do it without you,” she said. “Okay, I will. So, when do you want me home?” I asked.

After talking to her the next few minutes on the phone, I finally hung it up and ended the call. I sighed and set my iPhone down in my lap. “My mom needs me home by 12,” I said before moving his arms around her again. Unlocking my phone to check the time, I noticed it was 11:20. We only had 40 more minutes until I had to leave.

“So, to pass time…” I trailed off and smiled at her as I pulled her closer and rested both of my hands on each of her thighs, kissing her again. She moves her hands up to the top hem of my shirt and kisses me back with so much passion, deepening the kiss even more. I could feel her cool hands touch the skin on my neck as we continued to make out. I lay down so I was lying fully on my back and pulled her down with me so she was on top while we continued to make out.

I smiled up at her and kissed her lips once more before pulling away. We made out the next few minutes.The next time I pulled out my phone, I checked the time. It was 11:50. “I have to leave soon,” I said as I looked at her. “Really?” she asked, staring up at me. I nodded. “I’ll come by again tomorrow and maybe I can officially take you out on our first date,” I said and smiled at the last part. A cute smile appeared on her face.

“Can’t wait!” she smiled over at me. The next few minutes flew by quickly. I got up and grabbed my phone before putting it in my pocket. Once I put my phone up, I pulled Sam up and wrapped my arms tightly around her small frame, pulling her close in to my chest. After pulling away slightly, I smile and lean down toward her lips, kissing her softly before we both headed for the door. She reached out and pulled the door open. “See you later, gorgeous. I’ll call you later,” I smiled and pecked her lips once more before walking outside to my car.

Since it was pitch dark outside, I had to use my phone to lead me over to it. Once I got inside my car and started the engine, I smiled over at her and winked before driving away. I got home about 10 minutes later. After pulling up in to the drive way, I turn off the car before grabbing the keys and getting out before walking in through the garage.

I noticed my dad was sitting on the couch watching TV with a Budweiser in his hand. I’m pretty sure he had a can of some cope nearby too. He was a very big drinker and dips snuff some times. Even though I was of age to dip, at 18 I wasn’t really that in to it. I mean, it completely ruins your teeth no matter where you put it in your mouth and pack a lip. I’ve learned quite a lot about it and how bad it can mess you up. It’s definitely not something I want to get in to, because once you start, you can’t stop.

My dad had to learn the hard way. “Hello son,” he says and looks over at me. “Hey dad,” I reply back. “So, what did you need help with? Mom said you needed me to help with a few things on one of your bikes?” I asked, looking over at him. I didn’t see my mom anywhere. I was guessing she was already asleep by now. “Oh, yeah…” he said and grabbed the remote to turn the TV off before getting up and making his way toward me, beer in hand.

I set my keys and phone on the counter before following my dad out to the garage. “Can you finish cleaning out these carburetors for me and then put them back in place on the black Suzuki?” He said looking over at me and sitting down in a lawn chair that was setting in the garage. I grabbed the stuff I used before sitting down on the garage floor and started cleaning the carbs out. Once I finished cleaning them off, I put them back in place on the bike. Since this was a huge hobby of mine; working on motorcycles, well besides being a famous actor and all, I have always loved fixing up bikes and getting my hands dirty, with grease that is.

If I never went in to acting, I would have most definitely chosen to be a mechanic for a living, I mean, I am super good at it. About almost 2 hours later, I finished up working on my Yamaha dirt bike before heading back inside. Since my hands were way too dirty with grease and other unmentionables all over them, even under my fingernails, I headed straight upstairs to take a shower and clean up a bit. Every time I worked on one of my bikes, I always got dirty.

About an hour later I finished up in the shower before going down to get my phone and headed straight back up to my room because I was so exhausted. I even fell asleep when I was soaking in the tub, getting all the grime off me since I always end up getting it all over me every time I work on my bikes somehow. I was so relaxed, I forgot where I was. Once I got back in to my room, I shut the door behind me and turned off the light before slipping out of my jeans so I was only in my boxers. I went to lie down on my bed.

I grabbed my phone and noticed I had a new text message from Sam. Hey. :) I smile before texting her back. Hello beautiful, how are you doing? =) She texted back a few minutes later. Good, tired, just wishing you were still here. How about you? I smiled and began to reply back. Same here…just exhausted as hell. I think I am going to get some sleep. Is it okay if I call you in the morning? =) She responded back a few minutes later. Of course! Night! (: After replying back and telling her goodnight, I set my phone down on the table next to my bed before falling asleep, dreaming about how tomorrow would go.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's the next chapter!!!!=D
I really hope you guys like it.
now here's a little insight of how his family is...well just his dad any way.
I decided to split these next two chapters up....the next part will be up soon!
So for now, comment & let me know what you think:D
Comment and subscribe for more!!!!!! =D