Status: hoping to update this soon :3

Twins V.S. Twins

"Hey this is Anna a-"

"And I'm Adian. Hi!"

"And that's Adian, my charming yet loud twin sister"

"Correction fraternal twin, I'm older than her by a month."

"I thought you said you didn't want to talk, Adian."

"Yeah, well now I do-"

"Anyway, this is a stor-

"Our story."

"Thank you, Adian, now shut up, I'm giving info. Ignore this one, she's difficult"

"I'm not being difficult, I love talking."

"Anyway, I'd thought we talk about our parents first. This is a picture of our parents, wish them to rest in peace since they went to the clouds 4 years ago. We love mom and dad."

"I call explain the beginning!"

"Go ahead, Adian."

"Okay, uhm, this all started say about 8 years ago when we moved to Leipzig, Germany. I was totally excited and she was aw boo! with it. After a couple of minutes we like met these four guys, Bill, Tom, Georg and Gustav a.k.a Tokio hotel!"

"Don't squeal..."

"Ahem, anyway. We've known them for two years and all of a sudden our father- I love you dad, decides to move to America. I was like what the fuck, but that was Anna. We packed that day and moved the next day.

"Explain the crushes while you're at it."

"Oh yeah, I grew a crush on Bill because I found him adorable and charming. She likes Tom because...Why do you like him again?"

"Because I find him cute yet interestingly perverted."

"Uhm, okay. Anyway fast forward a few years-"

"Hey, my turn, you've talked enough. Fast forward four years that when our parents died and we started getting back in touch with Simone; Bill and Tom's mom. Because we're really close with her and she offered to help us. And of course, we weren't stupid so we took it."

"And we've been living in Maine for the past 8 years now."

"And Simone offered us an idea. To move back to Germany, where we can keep in touch better."

"And of course, we said yes to that. We missed the guys too much and we miss our accents. Well Anna does since she lost it."

"I am ashamed."

"You should be, back to the info-"

"No, we should say goodbye, this is where our story ends for now. Bye!"

"Wait!"

"No, wait, bye now, hope you stay with us when we get back to the boys, Bye now."

"NO!"

"Say bye Adian."

"No! I don't want bye."

"I'll say bye for her. Bye!"

-Anna <3
and Adian >w<
  1. Anna
  2. Adian
    The Meeting
  3. Anna
  4. Adian