Status: hoping to update this soon :3

Twins V.S. Twins

Adian

I sighed happily jumping up and down.

"We're going to meet Bill and Tom!!!" I turned to Anna,she looked happy and she was sorta hyper since I gave her some Redbull.

"Anna,your like jumping around for once."
"I know,what did you give me?"

"Uhhh,Redbull...." her eyes,looked like they were about to pop out of her socket.
"I told you I hate what those things do to people!" I rolled my eyes.

"Well it kept you up!" I smiled my toothy smile.

"Yeah..."The car stopped and we were in front of Simone's house.

"Heir ist es Mädchen!"(Here it is girls!) She smiled at us as we got out of the taxi. I smiled at Anna and we quickly reverted to German.

"Hallo,Mrs.Simone!" I jumped on her giving her a hug.

"Wie geht es Ihnen?"(How are you?) Anna and I said together.

"Ich bin toll!"(I'm great!) I smiled at Anna as she gave Simone a hug."Komm,komm!"(come,come). I giggled as we walked into Tom's and Bill's room,it was vacant of their presence.

"Du kannst hier bleiben, bis wir in Ihrem Zimmer erhalten getan."(You can stay here,in till we get your room done). I looked at Anna and jumped on Bill's bed,it smelled just like him.
"Ja, ich danke Ihnen so sehr."(Yes,thank you so much). Anna got up and hugged her.

"Ach, die Jungs gehen hier in der Zeit zum Abendessen, verpasste sie dich so sehr!"(oh,the boys are going to be here in time for dinner tonight,they missed you so much!) We both smiled at her.

"Ja,das haben wir auch."(Yes,we did also) I smiled just looking down at the locket that Bill sent me while I was in Maine.

~*~

Simone left us to take a shower and try to get settled. Anna walked out of the room into the bathroom across the hallway. I was already done since I was smart and took my shower right when Simone left. I sat there jumping around. When did Anna take so long in the bathroom? I smiled and looked at my makeup,again. I put in my nose piercing and smiled as Anna came in.

"I missed you!" I grabbed her and hugged her.

"Woh,speak German!"

"But I wanna speak English!" She rolled her eyes.

"At times,you act younger than me." I smiled my toothy smile.

"Well at times you act a lot older than you seem!"

Mädchen!!"(Girls!) We both walked downstairs into the dinning room. My breath come to a halt as my eyes laid upon an....a god!

"Anna!" Tom walked up to her and stared at her,then started to hug her. I looked over to Bill who was staring at me with wide eyes.

"Adian!" He hugged me as tight as he could.

"Billa!" I squealed a bit and hugged him.

"We missed you!" They both stared at us."Oh shit sorry!Wir verpassten Sie!"(We missed you!) They stood there talking to each other,glancing at us while,we both were talking.

"Ah,Tom is so hot!" Anna was whispering. I smiled as Bill took a hold of my hand.
"Bill is too!" I gave her a high five.

"Adian?" I look towards Bill and Anna did the same to Tom when he called her name.

"Do you want to go upstairs and talk?" His accent was thick,but he sounded so cute.

"Sure!" Tom pulled all of us upstairs.

"Bill?" I turned around as he pushed me into our room?!"Uhhh,Bill?"He took a deep breath and looked at me dead in the eyes.

"I missed you so much!" His eyes were to die for.

"Adian...."He put a hand on my cheek. It started to tingle as my legs got wobbly.

"Anna!" Tom pulled Anna into the room and we all looked at each other.

"Tommi!" I giggled as he gave me a hug.

"Billa!" Anna was smiling as our old best friends hugged us.

"Warum hast du wieder nach Deutschland kommen?"(Why did you come back to Germany?)Tom and Bill said right on cue.

"Nun, unsere Eltern gestorben."(Well,our parents died.)Anna looked down towards her feet as I started to shake a bit.

"Wir sind so leid."(We're so sorry) They started to hug us.

"Es ist gut, wir haben hier wieder von vorn anfangen zu kommen."(It's alright,we've come here to start over again.) We both smiled at them,but we both knew that we were still in pain.
I grabbed Anna and started out the door,Simone called for us as I thought she would.

"Wir kommen!"(We're coming!) I heard Bill and Tom murmur to each other as we walked down the steps.

"Abendessen Zeit!"(Dinner time!) Anna looked over towards me and I smiled,I'm the big sister here,I have to take care of my little sister.

"Anna,remember I'm always here for you,and you know I love you!" I blowed kisses towards her.

"Eww!" She smiled,knowing I'm always here to cheer her up.

Toms,staring at you again,just like old times."Her face lit up bright pink.

"Tom and Anna sitting in a tree,k-i-s-s-i-n-g,first comes love,then comes marriage,owie!" Anna hit my stomach,as everyone was staring at us.

"Uhh,crap, es tut mir leid!(I'm sorry!) Anna gave me a death glare as Bill began to laugh,knowing what I said. Tom looked clueless.

"You're so mean!" She began to pout as we sat down at the table.

"I thought I was the only 17 year old that pouts?!" She smiled.

"Können Sie Deutsch sprechen, bitte?"(Can you speak German,please?) We both nodded.

"Wir bitten um Entschuldigung."(We're sorry.)

"Anna?"

"Ja?"

"Can I speak English around you?" She sighed.

"Ja." I smiled and gave her a high five as we both giggled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi,I'm sorry it took me awhile to add a chapter,I got sick and still am. It's short and isn't as good as the first chapter. Comments?