Status: working on it :D

Accountants with Guns - West

A Streetcar

"Lamest line. Ever... EVER!" He said outside the warehouse.
Remillia looked over as she fixed her damp chestnut colored hair. A fit, tall young man was leaning on the wall by the door. His lean figure was complimented by a simple black jacket and blue jeans. His skin was a dark, smooth caramel color.

"Oh shut up, Solomon." said Remillia.

"No, seriously! It'd be fine if noone was around, but when people are, like me, save the cheap stuff for myplace. Or facelook."

She gritted her teeth as she stomped at him.

"You're always sticking around because you're my partner. And obviously I don't have a form of profiling like that, because we don't exist." she snapped.

He laughed and said, "Someone isn't very acquainted with the term, 'sarcasm'."

Remillia prepared to yell at Solomon, letting her lungs fill with air, but was suddenly tackled!

Solomon looked over in surprise, only to start walking to their car nonchalantly.

"Velia, honestly shouldn't do that so much. Remillia can only take so many tackle hugs." Solomon said without turning.

A tall woman with sleak blonde hair and supple body held Remillia's head in her voluptious chest.

"Remillia, you're soooo~ cool!" said the woman as she petted Remillia's head.
"And you said the coolest line ever! Yesh you did, yesh you diiiiid~!" she added.

Remillia made muffled noises as she tried pulling herself out of Velia's arms. She positively hated being treated like a child. She sadly couldn't argue with someone calling her a child though- having a small frame, flat chest, and baby face.

Velia laughed and fiddled with Remillia's hair as she followed Solomon.

"You bothy make such a cool duo!" yelled Velia as she held on tightly to Remillia.

"Geff Mff Mfeeff!" muffed Remillia.

"Ya think so?" Asked Solomon sarcastically as he entered the car.

"Oh yeah! Definitely!" She answered smiling.

"Then you should donate some cool to my amazing team by NOT using your vacation days to stalk us!" He said as he turned on the car.

Velia finally let go of Remillia as they sat in the car.

"I couldn't even breathe!" Yelped Remillia.

"Not that you need to," said Solomon under his breath.

"Such a rude young boy. No cookies for you after dinner! Only for Remilli-kins whose such a good girl." said Velia loudly.

Solomon began driving off as he gritted his teeth. He looked at his rearview mirror, hoping for Velia to somehow magically have disappeared out of the car. He sighed in disappointment.

"You know, just because I don't need to breathe doesn't mean it doesn't hurt like hell to suffocate, then waking up again." snapped Remillia.

"You say potato- ...And I also say potato. But if you can't die, you might as well get over the concept of 'pain'." He said.

"Speaking of potatoes, we should pass by and get something to eat. Like burgers!" said Velia.

"What? No. We don't even need to eat to live." answered Solomon irritantly.

"I'll get you a happy meeeeeal~" said Velia as she tugged on Remillia's cheek.

"Fis ith thtoopid. Solomon let me dwife!" yelled Remillia.

The steering wheel cracked in Solomon's hands.

"NO MORE SPEAKING PRIVILEGES FOR BOTH OF YOU UNTIL WE GET TO HEADQUARTERS!!" Yelled Solomon at the top of his lungs. He then raised the radio's volume to its max.

The car drove through the wet night.
♠ ♠ ♠
a bit more formal on who's who :O Sorta??? Remillia's our main character, and thusly you'll get a better description of who she is later.

And expect filler for the next two chapters :O already?! Yes. already.

Keep readin' please!!