Status: About as active as the Jonas Brother's Sex Life- Lmao jk

What Lies Behind the Ocean Ties and Open Skies

Awaiting

He walked out of our lives and now he's back.....

The clock rang and with a groan Rubi pulled out her right hand from deep within her covers and slammed down on the contraption that reminded her the hell that awaited her; high school.

She opened one eye and a neon red 7:00 a.m stared at her right back with one last protest she turned on her side. Only to let out a piercing scream at the presence of a male body laying down behind her.

Startled she sat up, her bun coming loose from its tie and with a hand to her heart Rubi stared wide eye at the young man who started her, her eyes narrowed into slits.

"Damn it Darren!, how the hell did you get in my room?" she yelled after sobering down from his hearty laugh he put on his most innocent face and voice and shrugged.

"The door was open" he said simply. Rubi glared openly once again

"I mean how the hell did you get in my house so early? I swear your magic sometimes I don't hear the door ring." Darren gave a nervous chuckle and got off Rubi's bed.

"Of course not now hurry up and get downstairs before I eat up all of your food." Darren said and ran out of my room.

Rubi rips the hair tie out of her hair and lets her golden brown hair loose from its prison she then runs her hand through her hair and rips the covers off and gets up to start her day.

Dressed in her robe Rubi had her stuff and stepped out into the hallway only to be pushed out the way by a flying Jose, her older brother.

Rubi soon realized his intentions in getting to the bathroom before her and she quickly ran after him getting their only seconds too late Jose slammed the door and Rubi ran into slamming her fist on the door.

"Damn it Jose! I need to get changed I have classes you known!" she screamed

"So do I have to go to college and work after!" he screamed from inside the bathroom,.

"Yeah but I'm in high school!" she screamed back

"And I'm in college! that's way more important!" he screamed.

"Give it up Jose, no matter how many days you attend college you will never get laid." I said and he banged on the door causing Rubi to jump back startle.

She stomped her foot on the ground and whined
"Jose!"

"What the hell is going on here?" Bernice said walking towards her 17 year old daughter.

"Jose ran into the bathroom and I have to get to school." Rubi whined.

"So use the bathroom, downstairs"

"I don't want to use the bathroom downstairs." She countered.

"Brat!" Jose screamed from somewhere inside the bathroom followed by the shower turning on.

"Rubi look at me, your going to be late, now go!" Bernice said grabbing her daughters by the shoulders and pointing towards the stairs when she finished. With one finally stomp Rubi made her way down the stairs.

There are three bathrooms in the Anette household one in Bernice's room, the one in the hallway that one is the best, and then the one downstairs which made lots of weird noise and the hot water would run out quickly leaving the person the freeze in a cold shower.

Rubi marched down the stairs and made right thinking why the hell did they have a bathroom in the foyer anyways it looked more like a closet space than a bathroom. She opened the door and did her morning necessities.

Rubi walked out the bathroom in her bathroom robe and glared at Jose as he made his way down the stairs.

"Thanks allot Jose, you and your fat head sucked up all the water and I ended up in a cold shower." She said as they walked into the dinning room.

"Your welcome, with the heat wave that's in session right now a cold shower is the best thing." He said as he sat down in a chair Rubi sat down as well next to Darren who was already munching on a piece of bacon.

Bernice came down the stairs a little pale .
"Darren, don't we always say grace before eating in this house." She reminded him.

"Awww but I was hungry" he said while dropping the bacon on his plate.

"Now everyone hold hands, its time to say grace." Jose and Rubi grabbed Bernice's hand as she was seated at the head of the table and Rubi grabbed Darren's hand yet the link was still incomplete.

"What's the problem Darren?" Bernice asked.
"Well I feel funny holding Jose's hand cant we do boy girl or something?" he asked Rubi rolled her eyes and scoffed at her best friend and got up from her chair, slapped Darren's head and he "oww' but stood up and she shoved him to the side and took his spot. Now he was holding Bernice's hand and she held his and reached across the table's to hold her brother's hand while he held his mother's hand as well.

They said grace and Darren and Rubi traded places yet again. Now with a plate of food in front of each person after the all ate breakfast.

Rubi and Jose ran upstairs to get dressed Rubi was only in a robe and Jose was only in boxers and a white tee shirt.

Rubi came back downstairs and was meet with Darren at the front of the steps she had on jean carpi's, a yellow shirts, her hair picked up and a pair of flats.

"Ready?" Darren asked Rubi nodded her head.

And like that they were both off to school Jose offered to drive them.

Bernice nervously paced up and down the foyer of her manor awaiting for him to call, she had been locked up all day long in the Attic playing with the spirit board and she received a message telling her of his visit today.

Bernice took a deep breath when she heard the familiar jingle of his coming and finally when she was certain he materialized she turned around and faced the man who just orbed in.

Roger, her husband, and father of her two kids the man who left all alone to raise them for herself, and he was coming to tell her bad news.
♠ ♠ ♠
It starts off slow but gets better give it a chance please :-)