Status: About as active as the Jonas Brother's Sex Life- Lmao jk

What Lies Behind the Ocean Ties and Open Skies

Witch? and Angel?

“Whoa! Wait what do you mean pack our bags?” Jose asked

“Are we leaving the manor?” Rubi asked

“Yes, ask questions later lets go pack quickly and light.” Bernice said

“You know you cant do this Bernice, you cant stop what’s about to come, its their destiny.” Darren said.

“What the hell are you talking about Darren?” Rubi asked

“Who’s going to stop me?” Bernice said challenging Darren.

“Bernice I respect you a lot but if you make that chose I will call a higher power and report you.” Darren said Bernice’s face flushed in anger.

“Report her? What the fuck is going on?” Jose said he hardly ever swore and when he did it had to be something bad.

Before anyone could answer a heavenly jingle unlike any other was heard Rubi and Jose looked all over to find the source of the jingle.

“Bernice” a deep voice was heard from the foyer and from the shadows appeared Roger, Jose and Rubi’s father.

“What the hell is he doing here?” Jose said with an unrecognizable venom in his voice.

“ Dad? What are you doing here?… Is it time for your decade visit.” Rubi said sarcastically.

“Rubi” Darren hissed

“What?” She hissed at her best friend.

“Its ok Darren they have every right to be angry at me.” Roger said.

“Thanks, but we don’t need your permission to be angry at you.” Rubi said.

“Rubi don’t be rude” her mother scolded

“Oh you don’t want me to be rude? To the man who’s never been there my whole life? My brother’s whole life? And you let him in the house!!…. Wait how did you even get in here? Mom did you leave the door unlock when you came in?” Rubi asked in one big breath

“I can tell you how I got in Rubi” he said

“Roger don’t” Bernice said

“Either you tell them or I will have to Bernice” Roger said Bernice took a deep breath.

“Kids sit down.” Bernice said.

Half an hour later….

Jose and Rubi fell back hard against the couch.

“So we’re magical?” Rubi said in an unbelievable tone.

“This isn’t real?” Jose said shaking his head.

“Yes, yes it is Jose.” Bernice stuck her hand out and closed her hands in the motion of a palm up fist and the vase across the room blew up to a million pieces.

Rubi and Jose both jumped up and ducked.

“And just incase you still don’t believe me.” She said and she threw a pen up in the air and made a hand motion and the pen stood still frozen in the air.

“How the fu-”

“Eh , watch the language please.” Bernice told Jose.

“So this is all true Rubi and I were witches?” Jose asked

“Half” Roger intervene

“You guys are half white lighter as well.” Roger said.

“Ok what the hell is that?” Rubi asked

“Well for lack of a better word, angel.” Roger explained
“It means you watch out for other good, magical beings.” Darren explained.

“Darren, how do you know all of this?” Rubi asked.

“Because I am a white lighter… I’m your white lighter Rubi” He confessed Rubi’s face expressed hurt.

“Since when? Why didn’t you tell me?” She asked.

“I received my power during freshmen year and I couldn’t tell you because… your mom stripped away your powers and you had no idea what you were, and what your capable of.” Darren explained.

“So what if I wasn’t a witch then, what if I wasn’t a witch at all you still wouldn’t have told me.” Darren wanted to explain but Rubi wasn’t listening.

“Because its against the rules Rubi, he can not tell anyone who’s not magic , I am an elder Rubi, which makes me his boss.” Rubi put her hand on her forehead this was to much for her.

“Look I’m sorry this is so much to take Jose and Rubi but we had to tell you its time for you guys to fulfill their destiny.” Roger

“What is this destiny everyone keeps talking about!” Rubi snapped.

“You’re the kids of the legendary Bernice Annette, decedents from the Annette bloodline you guys are one of the most powerful witches, and on top of that you guys are children of an elder as well the power you hold is beyond belief.” Roger said.

“Ready to start your training?” Bernice asked.

Rubi and Jose looked at one another this day defiantly did not end the day the way the expected.
♠ ♠ ♠
It starts off really slow guys but its about to pick up speed just need to get pass the first 3 chapters :-)

Comment and subscribe please :-)
Dont be a silent reader :D