Status: updating when i can

Renegade

"Yes I'm Let Loose From the Noose"

I heard my name being called. It grew louder and louder. I opened my eyes; I was laying on the ground, and Dean was sitting in front of me.

"Ali, are you okay?" Dean asked.

"Ugh, I feel like I got hit on the head with a frying pan." I tried pushing myself up but my hands were tied behind my back.

"Actually, I think it was a stool," Dean said.

"Where's Sam?" I asked once I noticed he wasn't with us.

"I don't know. He wasn't here when I woke up," he said. "Do you think he's somewhere else?"

"I'm not sure," I said trying to sit up again. "He might not have even been taken."

"Why would they take us, but not Sam," Dean asked quickly. He was worried about Sam, but then again, who wouldn' t be.

"They are after me, Dean. It would make more sense to take you than Sam," I said. He looked at me weirdly. " Oh come on, Dean. Do you really don't get it?"

"Um, oh wow," he said once he realized what I was talking about.

"Dean, are you a natural blonde?" I said rolling my eyes.

"Will you two shut up," a demon yelled from the doorway. He turned back around and watched what was going on in what looked like a warehouse.

I decided that we should probably try to get out of there. I tried pulling my boot off to get my knife, but it was a little difficult. Dean watched me curiously as I struggled. Finally, I got it out of my boot. I always wondered why they never check the obvious places to hide weapons.. I cut through the ropes wth ease, and then crawled over to Dean and cut his hands free.

"You are going to owe me so much," I whispered in his ear.

"Okay, our hands are free, but how the hell do we get out of here?"

"You didn't notice the window right behind you, did you?" I said smirking.

"I did too," he said defensively.

"Whatever," I said rolling my eyes. I carefully climbed on top of the table and out the window wth Dean following me. Once we got outside, we took off running down the street, trying to get far away from there before they noticed we were gone.

"Now what?" Dean asked as soon as we were in what seemed to be the other side of town.

"Get my car and find Sam."